Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

+3
magica
Major Starbold
blackdahlia1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Is this how Canary got her nickname.

She asked, "mummy mummy can I have a canary for Christmas", mummy replied, "no you can't, you will have turkey the same as mummy and daddy. lol

Hence the name canary
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I know you are right ABz but the truth is I feel so revengeful, I want my pound of flesh.
If she would only apologise and allow free speech and fairness for all.

Canary has had her six shots and is not out of bullets.

In actual fact Canary has been the MAIN aggressor in ALL of this as the records show.
I do not name call unless someone starts it, never have, again the records prove such.

Except she hasn't said anything and here you are over here and other forums starting stuff there, putting down her forum and members. So really you can't say that you don't name call unless someone starts it. Nothing was said to you or about you. But the moment blackie said she banned him or something, you jumped on that and started posting stuff about her and her forum.  So see, she isn't the  main aggressor.  And you need to get over them revengeful feelings, it's really not healthy for you. Crying or Very sad

Butt out Abs as this is between MS, Canny and me.
I know  100%  that the Major is and never has been offensive to anyone but for whatever reason and known only to her she has picked on him to vent her frustrations on.
I love her but she's well out of order banning the Major.
I'd back her up against anyone but she should apologise or at least ask the Major to let it go and let him post on here again.

They could ignore each other if it's that bad but I miss the Majors input as to me he's one of the best posters I've ever seen bare bum tongue2

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Thank you BD, very kind of you to speak the truth, mind you, you are straight as well.
Syl is straight
Magz is straight
FG is straight
All 3 read exactly that which I scribe and even tell me off but they stick to the facts and do not name call or insult and worst of all LIE about me, if anyone does that I retaliate.

Abz, with due respect you have NOT read some of the remarks, name calling, insults made by Canary about me on here and other forums, did you read the one from her making a veiled reference to me being a paedo, no man will or should have to stand for that.

I have not called her filthy names, or yourself, or FG or Magz, or Syl, I keep away from that stuff mostly, I think you know that.

I respect those who respect me.

Anyway, I can only sincerely wish you well Abz, good luck.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Blackie.

Let me explain.

I understand your personal stance on the Canary chaos but it is forum history and none of us know all which has gone on.

I am personally twitter and bisted with Canary and I have given truthful details of the incident which kicked it all off and on top of that I have posted details about her lying, name calling, insults, allowing her protected species over there to troll me EVERY day and ruin threads EVERY day, we could hardly ever have a decent debate.
This is all true BD.
She then has the nerve to use this forum to have a go at me after she banned me from hers.

If she had managed her forum properly she would not be so short of members, 'Cannaddalink is nearly extinct'.

She bought all those limpoz over there new knitting needulz for Christmas and left me out, my feelingz were really hurt.

RIP Cannaddalink.

Whilst your explanations seem perfectly valid to me MS so do Canny's

I reckon you and Canny have been messing with each other on the side lines that the rest of us havn't been able to see:no comment: rotflmao group hug

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:19 am

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Despotic, unfair, favour lesbians, homosexuals, mega trolling and anyone wishing to harm this island of ours, so things are just the same, eh, thought they would be.

Most are a protected GANG species on there, BD

Does not look very busy to me.

Should rename it, Asslickers United.

No, they should not, because we are not. And it might not be the busiest forum, but it is busier than here and has more posters, not just the same ones that have been here forever.  It's also busier than some of the others. But that shouldn't matter anyways really, as long as people are enjoying the forum. If you can't see it, how would you know if it's busy? I get that you don't like canny and some of the others, but there's no need to keep putting the forum down. The things you say about the forum members above is not right. No I hate seeing stuff l like this.

I don't think the Major has ever said that he doesn't like Canny.
He has said that he doesn't her but that's different from what you are saying silly ass Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:03 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:She will be asking me to make her jam on toast next Very Happy

Give others the right to free speech and the chance to say what they truly believe and think and they wont be diplomatic either lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3