Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

+3
magica
Major Starbold
blackdahlia1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! Empty I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:57 pm

She will be asking me to make her jam on toast next Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by Major Starbold Fri May 13, 2016 7:44 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:She will be asking me to make her jam on toast next Very Happy

Are you the only one there BD?

She let her dogs loose on me.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri May 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:She will be asking me to make her jam on toast next Very Happy

Are you the only one there BD?

She let her dogs loose on me.

She's giving me a bit of grief now for interfering with her and Bandy's smooth running of her forum.
She will lose her knickers and Bandy will lose his Y Fronts if they mess with me but they are giving it a go anyway lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Give it a rest BD. head desk You're being so unfair to Canns and Bandit. You get away with murder there.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Sun May 15, 2016 12:10 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
She will be asking me to make her jam on toast next Very Happy

Nope. I hate jam for a start. tongue tongue tongue   The only thing I will be asking is for you NOT interfere in how I run my place. Let me run it as I see fit.  

I have no complaints about my forum, it is  peaceful  ... and it is busy as usual.

Some new people have joined, recently, as you know,  BD, and a couple of  very old faces who vanished, have returned unexpectedly too.  

Thanks for your advice and thanks for caring. I'm not being ungrateful but I want things to remain just as they are.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun May 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Despotic, unfair, favour lesbians, homosexuals, mega trolling and anyone wishing to harm this island of ours, so things are just the same, eh, thought they would be.

Most are a protected GANG species on there, BD

Does not look very busy to me.

Should rename it, Asslickers United.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun May 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Hey Im still there Major! snooty
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun May 15, 2016 10:20 pm

magica wrote:Hey Im still there Major! snooty

Magz, I would NEVER intentionally offend, insult yourself, Syl, FG, Abz or Blackie, you are all good people who have your say without being nasty.

Anyway, now BD is here we may gang up on you chix. lol
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun May 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Magz, I would NEVER intentionally offend, insult yourself, Syl, FG, Abz or Blackie, you are all good people who have your say without being nasty.

That bugger Canny has just asked me on her place why I always stick up for you MS.
LMAO!
If she had the slightest bit of decency she'd beg you to go back on her place and let you have a say for yourself.
Stick that answer up you Jacksie Canny snob rotflmao
I cant help but like her flirt

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

I know you never Major, and Im not offended. Very Happy
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 am

Major Starbold wrote:Despotic, unfair, favour lesbians, homosexuals, mega trolling and anyone wishing to harm this island of ours, so things are just the same, eh, thought they would be.

No, they should not, because we are not. And it might not be the busiest forum, but it is busier than here and has more posters, not just the same ones that have been here forever. It's also busier than some of the others. But that shouldn't matter anyways really, as long as people are enjoying the forum. If you can't see it, how would you know if it's busy? I get that you don't like canny and some of the others, but there's no need to keep putting the forum down. The things you say about the forum members above is not right. No I hate seeing stuff l like this.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue May 17, 2016 8:51 am

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Despotic, unfair, favour lesbians, homosexuals, mega trolling and anyone wishing to harm this island of ours, so things are just the same, eh, thought they would be.

No, they should not, because we are not. And it might not be the busiest forum, but it is busier than here and has more posters, not just the same ones that have been here forever.  It's also busier than some of the others. But that shouldn't matter anyways really, as long as people are enjoying the forum. If you can't see it, how would you know if it's busy? I get that you don't like canny and some of the others, but there's no need to keep putting the forum down. The things you say about the forum members above is not right. No I hate seeing stuff l like this.

Mornin Abz.

If you can cast your mind back, Canary started all this as I explained several times.

Have you not viewed all the names she has called me?

I knew I would not last there and was not bothud, twas the unfairness and the silence of Canary was deafening.

She has attacked here several times with name calling so it should not be any surprise to anyone when she gets some back.

BTW, she says so much which is untruthful and misquotes mega style.

Maybe you do not see it all Abz.

Good luck.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Abstruse wrote:

No, they should not, because we are not. And it might not be the busiest forum, but it is busier than here and has more posters, not just the same ones that have been here forever.  It's also busier than some of the others. But that shouldn't matter anyways really, as long as people are enjoying the forum. If you can't see it, how would you know if it's busy? I get that you don't like canny and some of the others, but there's no need to keep putting the forum down. The things you say about the forum members above is not right. No I hate seeing stuff l like this.

Mornin Abz.

If you can cast your mind back, Canary started all this as I explained several times.

Have you not viewed all the names she has called me?

I knew I would not last there and was not bothud, twas the unfairness and the silence of Canary was deafening.

She has attacked here several times with name calling so it should not be any surprise to anyone when she gets some back.

BTW, she says so much which is untruthful and misquotes mega style.

Maybe you do not see it all Abz.

Good luck.

Perhaps she did start this years ago major. That's the whole point it was years ago, just like on other forums, some people just can't let things go. They carry on the same thing over and over for years. It does not matter who started it, but the one who keeps it going year after year. Yes I viewed some of the names she has called you, just as I viewed some of the things you called her, just as bad if not worse. Neither one better than the other. Sorry if you felt I was only seeing you be bad. Not the case. When I said I hate seeing this stuff I meant from both. Sad
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue May 17, 2016 10:39 am

I know you are right ABz but the truth is I feel so revengeful, I want my pound of flesh.
If she would only apologise and allow free speech and fairness for all.

Canary has had her six shots and is not out of bullets.

In actual fact Canary has been the MAIN aggressor in ALL of this as the records show.
I do not name call unless someone starts it, never have, again the records prove such.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Wed May 18, 2016 10:21 am

Major Starbold wrote:I know you are right ABz but the truth is I feel so revengeful, I want my pound of flesh.

In actual fact Canary has been the MAIN aggressor in ALL of this as the records show.
I do not name call unless someone starts it, never have, again the records prove such.

Except she hasn't said anything and here you are over here and other forums starting stuff there, putting down her forum and members. So really you can't say that you don't name call unless someone starts it. Nothing was said to you or about you. But the moment blackie said she banned him or something, you jumped on that and started posting stuff about her and her forum. So see, she isn't the main aggressor. And you need to get over them revengeful feelings, it's really not healthy for you. Crying or Very sad
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed May 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Mornin Abz.

I have been told over the years that I am a GOOD friend but a BADASS enemy.

People need to know that "it is to their advantage to have me inside their tent wee weeing out, than outside their tent wee weeing in". THEIR choice.

I have NEVER INTENTIONALLY stated an issue on any forum and I will NOT be misquoted which is the equivalent to lying about me.

Anyone who wants to harm this beloved island of mine is my ENEMY.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Speaking generally I agree wholeheartedly with Abs about harbouring feelings of revenge.

Be it on a forum or in real life, having revengeful thoughts is a destructive emotion and harms you more than anyone else.
Have your say, vent your spleen, fume for a bit.....then let it go.

You know it makes sense. Cool
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu May 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I know you are right ABz but the truth is I feel so revengeful, I want my pound of flesh.

Except she hasn't said anything and here you are over here and other forums starting stuff there, putting down her forum and members. So really you can't say that you don't name call unless someone starts it. Nothing was said to you or about you. But the moment blackie said she banned him or something, you jumped on that and started posting stuff about her and her forum.  So see, she isn't the  main aggressor.  And you need to get over them revengeful feelings, it's really not healthy for you. Crying or Very sad

Thank you Abs.xxx Your input is unexpected and highly appreciated. It might look as if you have taken my side, but in actual fact, all you did was speak the accurate truth, without taking sides. The new people who joined my place in recent weeks, none of them were invited by me, they applied to join, out of their own initiative. IE, despite Major's strenuous & exhaustive efforts to smear my forum, the opinion that most neutral people have, of my site, is a positive one. That is very comforting.

Abs you have spoken so accurately and eloquently about my site, that from now on, I have decided to NEVER, EVER even bother replying to starbold's nonsense again, on here. Loved the bit where you reminded him that he cannot see inside a private forum. True ... so why does he pretend he knows what goes on inside, like a gossipy girl.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu May 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Canary wrote:
Abstruse wrote:

Except she hasn't said anything and here you are over here and other forums starting stuff there, putting down her forum and members. So really you can't say that you don't name call unless someone starts it. Nothing was said to you or about you. But the moment blackie said she banned him or something, you jumped on that and started posting stuff about her and her forum.  So see, she isn't the  main aggressor.  And you need to get over them revengeful feelings, it's really not healthy for you. Crying or Very sad

Thank you Abs.xxx  Your input is unexpected and highly appreciated. It might look as if you have taken my side, but in actual fact, all you did was speak the accurate truth, without taking sides.  The new people who joined my place in recent weeks, none of them were invited by me, they applied to join, out of their own initiative.  IE, despite Major's strenuous & exhaustive efforts to smear my forum, the opinion that most neutral people have, of my site, is a positive one. That is very comforting.

Abs you have spoken so accurately and eloquently about my site, that from now on, I have decided to NEVER, EVER  even bother replying to starbold's nonsense again, on here. Loved the bit where you reminded him that he cannot see inside a private forum. True ...  so why does he pretend he knows what goes on inside, like a gossipy girl.

He didn't mention your forum in his post Canny. Why do you keep on and on saying how marvellous your forum is? Are you trying to convince someone to join or something? Just do your own thing and stop worrying what someone else thinks.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu May 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Yes OK Fenella. Starbold has a morbid obsession of left wing women. He hounds them in every forum he joins.

And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him (in the closed section hopefully), to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thanks to Syl too, for your wise words. The next time I pop in here, it will be around christmas time, to wish everyone season's greetings. Only 7 months to go hahaha ....

Last edited by Canary on Thu May 19, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu May 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Canary wrote:And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him, in the closed section, to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thanks to Syl too, for your wise words. The next time I pop in here, it will be around christmas time, to wish everyone season's greetings. Only 7 months to go hahaha ....

Thank you for that information. I'll certainly look forward to your next Presidential visit at Christmas.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him, in the closed section, to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thank you for that information. I'll certainly look forward to your next Presidential visit at Christmas.

Pease don't. It won't be for your benefit. cherry
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu May 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I think everyone else on here is on your forum, apart from the Major and I, so please don't bother - you can say it on your own forum.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu May 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I think everyone else on here is on your forum, apart from the Major and I, so please don't bother - you can say it on your own forum.

I'd let you all have your say on both forums as long as you all stop the abuse and just put your point of view so others can listen and read and say what they think.
No point in keeping arguments going for ever and ever as it's self destructive in the end.
I know that Fen and MS would love to start posting on Canny's place if they were left alone and some members of Canny's place would love to post on here again but are fed up with seeing us all argue the toss so wont post.
If you don't want to see it all kick off stick to the music part or the parts that interest you and both forums are great but the arguments are just for a few of us who think it's funny so let us just get on with it as none of us get personal, it's just banter and not meant at all in my opinion. wave

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu May 19, 2016 7:19 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I'd let you all have your say on both forums as long as you all stop the abuse and just put your point of view so others can listen and read and say what they think.
No point in keeping arguments going for ever and ever as it's self destructive in the end.
I know that Fen and MS would love to start posting on Canny's place if they were left alone and some members of Canny's place would love to post on here again but are fed up with seeing us all argue the toss so wont post.
If you don't want to see all kick off stick to the music part or the parts that interest you and both forums are great but the arguments are just for a few of us who think it's funny so let us just get on with it as none of us get personal, it's just banter and not meant at all in my opinion. wave

I doubt that most people on Canny's forum even read this forum blackie, let alone care about any arguments. I'm not banned from Canny's place, I just don't post there.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next