Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

+3
magica
Major Starbold
blackdahlia1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by Major Starbold Thu May 19, 2016 9:23 pm

I have this feeling that Canary would like to sit down with me, clean my gunz whilst sipping Champagne from my shooting boots. lol
Ya got this thing for me, ain't ya Canary.

Are you really convinced I am not reading your forum????? I am even into your PMs.

Why do you keep trying to bump up your imaginary membership numbers? We all know you are in decline, going downhill, FAST.

I keep telling you that the responsibility for this animosity is caused by your own inability to manage/control an ex mod of yours, Vils, he had you in his pocket and it irks you doesen't????
You also let your asslicking treacherous anti British dogs loose on me every day, you lost control completely and needed a scapegoat to blame so you could claw back your forum without losing more face, which, incidentally you have my sympathy for.

You are being really unfair to our FG with your insane rants, misquotes, lies, bile.

Your constant name calling does little to aid your failing course to oblivion, stop it.

If your offer for me to take over your forum still stands do not hesitate to PM me again and I will settle up with thee for the price already agreed.

BTW, where is fat chops posting?

Good luck Canary, you obviously need it, stay off the cooking stuff..

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not diplomatic according to Canny lol!

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him, in the closed section, to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thanks to Syl too, for your wise words. The next time I pop in here, it will be around christmas time, to wish everyone season's greetings. Only 7 months to go hahaha ....

Thank you for that information. I'll certainly look forward to your next Presidential visit at Christmas.

Pease don't. It won't be for your benefit. cherry

I think everyone else on here is on your forum, apart from the Major and I, so please don't bother - you can say it on your own forum.

I'd let you all have your say on both forums as long as you all stop the abuse and just put your point of view so others can listen and read and say what they think.
No point in keeping arguments going for ever and ever as it's self destructive in the end.
I know that Fen and MS would love to start posting on Canny's place if they were left alone and some members of Canny's place would love to post on here again but are fed up with seeing us all argue the toss so wont post.
If you don't want to see all kick off stick to the music part or the parts that interest you and both forums are great but the arguments are just for a few of us who think it's funny so let us just get on with it as none of us get personal, it's just banter and not meant at all in my opinion. wave

I doubt that most people on Canny's forum even read this forum blackie, let alone care about any arguments. I'm not banned from Canny's place, I just don't post there.

Well do it again silly arse instead of being as being as stubborn as me.
I get away with it but you don't as people pick on you all of the time and never stop doing it.
You are a fighter Fen but ,,, lol.

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sat May 21, 2016 3:37 am

Canary wrote:
Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I know you are right ABz but the truth is I feel so revengeful, I want my pound of flesh.
If she would only apologise and allow free speech and fairness for all.

Canary has had her six shots and is not out of bullets.

In actual fact Canary has been the MAIN aggressor in ALL of this as the records show.
I do not name call unless someone starts it, never have, again the records prove such.

Except she hasn't said anything and here you are over here and other forums starting stuff there, putting down her forum and members. So really you can't say that you don't name call unless someone starts it. Nothing was said to you or about you. But the moment blackie said she banned him or something, you jumped on that and started posting stuff about her and her forum.  So see, she isn't the  main aggressor.  And you need to get over them revengeful feelings, it's really not healthy for you. Crying or Very sad

Thank you Abs.xxx  Your input is unexpected and highly appreciated. It might look as if you have taken my side, but in actual fact, all you did was speak the accurate truth, without taking sides.  The new people who joined my place in recent weeks, none of them were invited by me, they applied to join, out of their own initiative.  IE, despite Major's strenuous & exhaustive efforts to smear my forum, the opinion that most neutral people have, of my site, is a positive one. That is very comforting.

Abs you have spoken so accurately and eloquently about my site, that from now on, I have decided to NEVER, EVER  even bother replying to starbold's nonsense again, on here. Loved the bit where you reminded him that he cannot see inside a private forum. True ...  so why does he pretend he knows what goes on inside, like a gossipy girl.

I think that's for the best, because otherwise it is never going to end. You were right I wasn't taking anyones side. As I said before I hate to see it from each. I'd rather not see it at all.  I like posting at more than one place and don't like seeing the rows.

Edit to add... perhaps best not to reply to my comment either, the less fuel the better. thanks.

Last edited by Abstruse on Sat May 21, 2016 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sat May 21, 2016 3:44 am

Major Starbold wrote:I have this feeling that Canary would like to sit down with me, clean my gunz whilst sipping Champagne from my shooting boots. lol

Are you really convinced I am not reading your forum????? I am even into your PMs.

Why do you keep trying to bump up your imaginary membership numbers? We all know you are in decline, going downhill, FAST.

I keep telling you that the responsibility for this animosity is caused by your own inability to manage/control an ex mod of yours, Vils, he had you in his pocket and it irks you doesen't????
You also let your asslicking treacherous anti British dogs loose on me every day, you lost control completely and needed a scapegoat to blame so you could claw back your forum without losing more face, which, incidentally you have my sympathy for.

You are being really unfair to our FG with your insane rants, misquotes, lies, bile.

Your constant name calling does little to aid your failing course to oblivion, stop it.

If your offer for me to take over your forum still stands do not hesitate to PM me again and I will settle up with thee for the price already agreed.

Gosh I wish you would let this go, we all know canny isn't really pm-ing you. good lord. You are quite funny aren't you? And really, she isn't bumping up imaginary members. There has been several new members lately and a few that have been gone are back now and posting again. She said she won't post to you anymore, I hope she keeps to that so you will not have the urge to try to keep this going. I know you are stuck with these revengeful feelings, but perhaps a hobby or something would help to release them? I hate to see this stuff eating you up, it's not healthy.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat May 21, 2016 11:38 am

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I have this feeling that Canary would like to sit down with me, clean my gunz whilst sipping Champagne from my shooting boots. lol

Gosh I wish you would let this go, we all know canny isn't really pm-ing you. good lord. You are quite funny aren't you? And really, she isn't bumping up imaginary members. There has been several new members lately and a few that have been gone are back now and posting again. She said she won't post to you anymore, I hope she keeps to that so you will not have the urge to try to keep this going. I know you are stuck with these revengeful feelings, but perhaps a hobby or something would help to release them? I hate to see this stuff eating you up, it's not healthy.

Mornin Abs. \

I will let this go when Canary apologises unreservedly to me for letting Vils unfairly ban me and letting her gang troll almost EVERY post I made irrespective of the content, surely you seen that..
I can keep this up as long as she keeps being nasty, name calling and telling lies about me, making things up, misquoting.

Ask her how much she agreed to sell her forum to me for?
Ask her about cash or cheque?

She has said before that she will not post to me any more but her spite, vitriol has taken over and she just carries on.

I keep telling you and everyone that Canary STARTED this, NOT ME.

Just look at the last tirade she flung at me with all the name calling, she must expect retaliation, I ONLY RETALIATE, Abz, surely you have noticed such.

I have a hobby Abz, my shooting and MY FAMILY.

BTW, this is by no means whatsoever "eating me up", I am enjoying it so much you would not believe, I cannot stop laffin at her.

She wants to despotically rule her own forum but this is NOT hers and maybe she should show some respect and not USE it as a battering ram, witch hunt to distribute her personal bile and hatred.

Good luck

Rupert.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat May 21, 2016 5:06 pm

I will let this go when Canary apologises unreservedly to me for letting Vils unfairly ban me and letting her gang troll almost EVERY post I made irrespective of the content, surely you seen that..
I can keep this up as long as she keeps being nasty, name calling and telling lies about me, making things up, misquoting.

Major, Vils has been gone for god knows how long, and I don't see there is anything for Cans to apologise for.

You're not on her forum anymore, that's that. Cans may not reply, but we all see it. This has to stop, its not nice to read.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sun May 22, 2016 4:50 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Abstruse wrote:

Mornin Abs.  \

She has said before that she will not post to me any more but her spite, vitriol has taken over and she just carries on.

Just look at the last tirade she flung at me with all the name calling, she must expect retaliation, I ONLY RETALIATE, Abz, surely you have noticed such.

BTW, this is by no means whatsoever "eating me up", I am enjoying it so much you would not believe, I cannot stop laffin at her.

She wants to despotically rule her own forum but this is NOT hers and maybe she should show some respect and not USE it as a battering ram, witch hunt to distribute her personal bile and hatred.

Good luck

Rupert.

Well then I guess you will be waiting forever. It does not matter who starts something, it's the bigger person who lets it go or ends it. You aren't fooling anyone if you think it doesn't get to you. If it didn't, you wouldn't be going on and on about something that happened years ago, nor going on and on about it at all different forums where they could care less. I don't need to ask her about the forum, as I know that is just another non-truth. You would be the last person she would ever sell to, if she was even considering selling. I give up, just really sad it has to be this way. Sad
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Mornin Abz.

Canary has lurked, pursued, dogged me on to here several times now, have you not noticed.
Have you condemned Canary at all or do you blame me entirely?
Abz, if you only knew how much I laffed at her and her control freak regime.
Which are the different forums I have been going on and on about her, I can only recall 2?
I have a couple more forums where I could tell of my unfair treatment.

Do you not agree that my treatment there was unfair from Canary?

Best wishes

Rupert.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Mon May 23, 2016 10:10 am

Major Starbold wrote:Mornin Abz.

Canary has lurked, pursued, dogged me on to here several times now, have you not noticed.
Have you condemned Canary at all or do you blame me entirely?
Abz, if you only knew how much I laffed at her and her control freak regime.
Which are the different forums I have  been going on and on about her, I can only recall 2?
I have a couple more forums where I could tell of my unfair treatment.

Do you not agree that my treatment there was unfair from Canary?

Best wishes

Rupert.

I have expressed my unhappiness regarding both of you, but I guess you choose to skip over them words. So no I don't blame you entirely and again I've said so. I can not tell you who started what or who said what or why etc. because I don't usually read all that crap, I really don't know what all went down, just that it was a long time ago and should have been let go. As for the forums you don't seem to remember, newsfix, here, morningstarr, and jezza's to name a few.  This will be my last say on this, because no matter what I say it wont matter as you are hell bent on revenge, you have said so yourself in so many words. It won't end, I see this now, so no use talking about it, have a nice day.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 23, 2016 10:15 am

Does any of this really matter? It's not like they're threatening to kill each other or anything, they're just arguing about a forum. It's pretty harmless really, so there's no need for anyone to get concerned about it. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 am

Mornin girls and BD wherever you are, lol! :lol

"pretty harmless really" tiz true FG.
If Canary had not UNFAIRLY, unceremoniously kicked me off HER PRECIOUS forum I would have been able to state my case there.
I think she has a nerve chasing me here to someone else forum several times now.

She luvz me, she luvz me not. lol! lol! lol!

Abz.
When someone as yourself comments so strongly on a argument of this kind, then admits they are not fully conversant with it by stating " I don't really know what all went down" , it is hardly fair to the person such as myself whom you are against.
Taking sides without the full facts is really norty but your entitlement.

Anyway, I sincerely hope we are not gonna fall our over this.

Give my regards to Canary and wish her a full recovery.

Regards

Rupert.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Wed May 25, 2016 11:30 am

Major Starbold wrote:Mornin girls and BD wherever you are, lol! :lol

If Canary had not UNFAIRLY, unceremoniously kicked me off HER PRECIOUS forum I would have been able to state my case there.
I think she has a nerve chasing me here to someone else forum several times now.

She luvz me, she luvz me not.  lol!  lol!  lol!  

Abz.
When someone as yourself comments so strongly on a argument of this kind, then admits they are not fully conversant with it by stating " I don't really know what all went down" , it is hardly fair to the person such as myself whom you are against.

Regards

Rupert.

No No
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Mornin girls and BD wherever you are, lol! :lol

She luvz me, she luvz me not.  lol!  lol!  lol!  

Abz.

Regards

Rupert.

I've tried buying their forums before as well MS, they wont sell for under a tenner even though I know I could make them huge forums if they only followed my rules ( NO RULES ) I'd make them up as I went along if it bought the advertising in LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 30, 2016 1:44 pm

A One rule of common decency BD
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Canary wrote:Yes OK Fenella. Starbold has a morbid obsession of left wing women. He hounds them in every forum he joins.

And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him (in the closed section hopefully), to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thanks to Syl too, for your wise words. The next time I pop in here, it will be around christmas time, to wish everyone season's greetings. Only 7 months to go hahaha ....

I love getting you two at each others throats fighting over me or because of me LMAO!
Grow up, I'm only a man you silly cows Basketball lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Don't kid yourself BD, its not about you.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Abstruse wrote:

Mornin Abs.  \

Good luck

Rupert.

I think you should forget looking for a apology MS lol!
It wont happen in our lifetime but hopefully you can reach a point where you both agree not to have a go at each other any more.
You are both great posters but in different ways, you'll both end up like me Purr and Edna were a few years ago until we came to our senses and now I think they are both great to post with about any subject.
LET IT GO! You are ruining it for yourselves and no-one else cares anyway as it's just a minor distraction to them hiccup
Forget it silly ar*es I've been there and done it and it was stupid of me because now I'm back I'm enjoying forums again but wasn't before if honest! kiss

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 30, 2016 8:48 pm

At least they've taken it over to Emaul now. Comedy gold that place. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Fenella wrote:At least they've taken it over to Emaul now. Comedy gold that place. Laughing

As I said before Fen I don't know what EMAUL is.
Keep it simple babe and i'll try my best to make you all mates again.
No one really gets nasty or they'd have been kicked off both forums well before now babes and you know it .
We like the different personalities but not the ones deliberately trying to get our goats just for the sake of it!
Leave me out of this equasion Embarassed
None of us on either forum are that daft major major major

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Fenella wrote:At least they've taken it over to Emaul now. Comedy gold that place. Laughing

Canary sure tells lies, she told them I am 74. lol! lol! lol!
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

We all know you're 94 Major. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 30, 2016 9:48 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

As I said before Fen I don't know what EMAUL is.
Keep it simple babe and i'll try my best to make you all mates again.
No one really gets nasty or they'd have been kicked off both forums well before now babes and you know it .
We like the different personalities but not the ones deliberately trying to get our goats just for the sake of it!
Leave me out of this equasion  Embarassed
None of us on either forum are that daft major major major

I don't think I could keep it any more simple for you blackie. I didn't drag you into it, you posted in this thread all on your own. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

The cheeky git MS.
We all know you are 84 and not a day less bounce

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:03 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:And NO, I have NOT sent Starbold a nice PM apologising to him (which is what he laughingly  claimed in my "Forumotion Rules" thread on here). He made that up from absolute scratch.  Pure fabrication! - maybe it's his way of trying to lighten the mood. dunno      Yes I was wrong to call him those names on here on monday, but I have certainly NOT written a PM to him to apologise, in fact I have not sent him ANY PM of ANY nature, full stop. If you folks cba, feel free to grill him, in the closed section, to the point where he's forced to admit that he was jesting when he said I've sent him a PM.

Thank you for that information. I'll certainly look forward to your next Presidential visit at Christmas.

Pease don't. It won't be for your benefit. cherry

I think everyone else on here is on your forum, apart from the Major and I, so please don't bother - you can say it on your own forum.

I'd let you all have your say on both forums as long as you all stop the abuse and just put your point of view so others can listen and read and say what they think.
No point in keeping arguments going for ever and ever as it's self destructive in the end.
I know that Fen and MS would love to start posting on Canny's place if they were left alone and some members of Canny's place would love to post on here again but are fed up with seeing us all argue the toss so wont post.
If you don't want to see all kick off stick to the music part or the parts that interest you and both forums are great but the arguments are just for a few of us who think it's funny so let us just get on with it as none of us get personal, it's just banter and not meant at all in my opinion. wave

I doubt that most people on Canny's forum even read this forum blackie, let alone care about any arguments. I'm not banned from Canny's place, I just don't post there.

If you pair were to lighten up you'd probably end up liking each other.
Obviously you have the same kind of interests as you both have started your own forums which shows a common interest.
Shame that both of you are so entrenched in your own battle that neither of you can even keep track of the basics like showing the correct time or day on your forums any more lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 am

Blackie.

Let me explain.

I understand your personal stance on the Canary chaos but it is forum history and none of us know all which has gone on.

I am personally twitter and bisted with Canary and I have given truthful details of the incident which kicked it all off and on top of that I have posted details about her lying, name calling, insults, allowing her protected species over there to troll me EVERY day and ruin threads EVERY day, we could hardly ever have a decent debate.
This is all true BD.
She then has the nerve to use this forum to have a go at me after she banned me from hers.

If she had managed her forum properly she would not be so short of members, 'Cannaddalink is nearly extinct'.

She bought all those limpoz over there new knitting needulz for Christmas and left me out, my feelingz were really hurt.

RIP Cannaddalink.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next