Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.

Yes. I was blamed for driving a mod away, and that's why I was banned apparently, but the mod in question has denied that.


Mags wanted to leave FH for a while, when finally she did (you were posting on FH again) Micky offered to ban you in the hope that Mags would stay. She refused because her reasons for leaving were not connected to you or any other poster.
Micky banned you anyway, thinking she would change her mind. She has not and she had made it clear to him BEFORE he banned you and also AFTER he banned you that she does NOT agree with the way he has treated you.

So it's not fair that Mags has been mentioned in connection to you being treated badly. It had nothing to do with her.

Really? Micky offered to ban me not long after I rejoined? I know he said he wanted Mags and I to make it up, but that was not his business. He also said it had been discussed in the mod forum, but both the anon mods said he didn't discuss it with them, and DT said he hadn't discussed it with him either. DT also said on Dogs that Mags left because of Micky.

I'm not blaming Mags for the ban btw - I blame Micky.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Syl wrote:Poor BD, whats he done?

No doubt he will come over here and tell us soon. Very Happy

He started a norty thread about the lemon woman and tinks. Razz
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 pm

I wonder what happened suddenly the other night then. Maybe Micky tried to pursuade Mags to stay again and got in a rage when she wouldn't, and he blamed me.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Fenella wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.

Yes. I was blamed for driving a mod away, and that's why I was banned apparently, but the mod in question has denied that.


Mags wanted to leave FH for a while, when finally she did (you were posting on FH again) Micky offered to ban you in the hope that Mags would stay. She refused because her reasons for leaving were not connected to you or any other poster.
Micky banned you anyway, thinking she would change her mind. She has not and she had made it clear to him BEFORE he banned you and also AFTER he banned you that she does NOT agree with the way he has treated you.

So it's not fair that Mags has been mentioned in connection to you being treated badly. It had nothing to do with her.

Really? Micky offered to ban me not long after I rejoined? I know he said he wanted Mags and I to make it up, but that was not his business. He also said it had been discussed in the mod forum, but both the anon mods said he didn't discuss it with them, and DT said he hadn't discussed it with him either. DT also said on Dogs that Mags left because of Micky.

I'm not blaming Mags for the ban btw - I blame Micky.

I know you dont blame Mags Fenella, but it seems Micky has dragged her into it...like he did with me when Jack was banned....and I STILL get accused of "asking for his head on a plate" two years later. Razz

Anyway its cleared up now for everyone to see....just in case Micky tries to worm his way out of your banning again.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Fenella wrote:
Syl wrote:Poor BD, whats he done?

No doubt he will come over here and tell us soon. Very Happy

He started a norty thread about the lemon woman and tinks. Razz

Oh dear. Naughty BD. Is'nt that aginst the rules...or was that last week? dunno
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.

Yes. I was blamed for driving a mod away, and that's why I was banned apparently, but the mod in question has denied that.


Mags wanted to leave FH for a while, when finally she did (you were posting on FH again) Micky offered to ban you in the hope that Mags would stay. She refused because her reasons for leaving were not connected to you or any other poster.
Micky banned you anyway, thinking she would change her mind. She has not and she had made it clear to him BEFORE he banned you and also AFTER he banned you that she does NOT agree with the way he has treated you.

So it's not fair that Mags has been mentioned in connection to you being treated badly. It had nothing to do with her.

Really? Micky offered to ban me not long after I rejoined? I know he said he wanted Mags and I to make it up, but that was not his business. He also said it had been discussed in the mod forum, but both the anon mods said he didn't discuss it with them, and DT said he hadn't discussed it with him either. DT also said on Dogs that Mags left because of Micky.

I'm not blaming Mags for the ban btw - I blame Micky.

I know you dont blame Mags Fenella, but it seems Micky has dragged her into it...like he did with me when Jack was banned....and I STILL get accused of "asking for his head on a plate" two years later. Razz

Anyway its cleared up now for everyone to see....just in case Micky tries to worm his way out of your banning again.

Well I can't believe this. So ever since I rejoined I could have been banned at any time just because I had a row with Mags. All this offering to ban people in secret does sound rather familiar - it's utterly pathetic.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm

The offer to ban certain people to persuade others to stay has been going on a long time. I had three offered, other people have too.

I dont know of ONE instance where the offer was taken up I might add.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Syl wrote:The offer to ban certain people to persuade others to stay has been going on a long time. I had three offered, other people have too.

I dont know of ONE instance where the offer was taken up I might add.

Well that's disgusting - what a way to run a forum. Anyone could have threatened to flounce unless I was banned, and if it was Truthy or one that lot, no doubt Micky would have done it.

You said one of them was rollup - who were the other two, and which was the offer which was taken up? Can you say?
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I would rather not say publicly who the other two were Fen, and none of the offers were taken up.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Syl wrote:I would rather not say publicly who the other two were Fen, and none of the offers were taken up.

OK, no problem Syl.

Well if I had known that I could have been banned at any time from the first day onwards, I wouldn't have bothered. I pretty much knew that Micky would let Truthy and rollup go for me on there, but I decided that I would just stand up to them. I did that, and he banned me anyway because of some poxy deal he was trying to do with a mod.

I could swear right now. angry monkey I won't of course because I'm in public here. no comment

Laughing
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Well my opinion is you are better out of it.
Most people get tired of the backstabbing eventually.

Goodnight Fen, I am off for the night, I hope you feel more settled in knowing that there was only ONE person who was involved in your ban.


avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Syl wrote:Well my opinion is you are better out of it.
Most people get tired of the backstabbing eventually.

Goodnight Fen, I am off for the night, I hope you feel more settled in knowing that there was only ONE person who was involved in your ban.



Yes, thank you Syl. There were conflicting accounts of who had decided I should be banned. So much for rollup claiming I was banned because everyone hates me. Laughing

Goodnight! rabbit
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Canary on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am

Syl wrote:The offer to ban certain people to persuade others to stay has been going on a long time. I had three offered, other people have too. .... ...... .

Yeah I'm sure it goes on a lot in forums, generally. "Sacrificial lamb syndrome" innit.
Cavalier treatment of one's fellow human beings creates bad karma. No
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by thedelboy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:22 pm

I can verify what Syl has said Fen! Micky asked me to ban folk because he did not want to look bad ! (I did not do it by the way ! if I banned it was because I believed a ban was the bright thing to do , not because I was told to)
avatar
thedelboy
Losing it.

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 57
Location : south coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Fenella on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm

thedelboy wrote:I can verify what Syl has said Fen! Micky asked me to ban folk because he did not want to look bad ! (I did not do it by the way ! if I banned it was because I believed a ban was the bright thing to do , not because I was told to)

It gets worse! Laughing
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by thedelboy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 am

Very Happy I really dont think he is a bad bloke but I do think he is either naieve or easilly led
avatar
thedelboy
Losing it.

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 57
Location : south coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Canary on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 am

Speaking for myself, I've deffo been badly treated in some forums in my time, nuff said (not this one) .
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by dolly on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Just reading back a bit..it's deja vu all the time on these forums. I hardly read or post on FH now, not keen on it anymore. Hardly read dogs either. getting really fed up with forums ...never ending arguments, same old feuds..... posting less and less these days... thought I'd pop on and say hello anyhoo !!!! Smile
avatar
dolly
Getting Riled

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello Dolly.. Very Happy

Yes I think a lot of people would echo what you have just written. Same old same old....and it gets boring.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Major Starbold on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am

Either leave a place where you are unhappy or stay and create mayhem.

Forgot which I did. Laughing

avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Syl on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:33 pm

I just leave, I dont see the point in staying somewhere that is'nt fun or interesting to be.
Having said that I dont flit from forum to forum, I tend to stay on one or two and give my imput as best I can.
I think in four years I have only been a regular on four forums..., here, the Mirror, DD and Morningstar.... plus Mickys various ones.
Once I leave I seldom go back.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Major Starbold on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Well well well, I do feel onud.

It is as well to move on if you feel unsettled.

I may not even know postuz on there nowadayz

I still have not even looked on there since I took my sabbatical.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by blackdahlia1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 am

Syl wrote:I just leave, I dont see the point in staying somewhere that is'nt fun or interesting to be.
Having said that I dont flit from forum to forum, I tend to stay on one or two and give my imput as best I can.
I think in four years I have only been a regular on four forums..., here, the Mirror, DD and Morningstar.... plus Mickys various ones.
Once I leave I seldom go back.

Lets face it Syl, Micky is the most annoying, two faced, back stabbing unappreciative forum owner i've ever encountered in 6 or 7 years on forums.
That includes Edna, Diabolic and Stoo but on Fresh Horizon ( we ) I mean me really Wink
I've got the best all posting together and the shoutbox is hilarious. Dont take it to heart and you'll go to bed smiling babe.
It gets heated but that is just a small part of the whole but in reality it's funny as hell, just take it in your stride, lots of you seem to shy away but you shouldn't really
as it's nowhere near as nasty as some forums can be and the banter is top notch if you join in.
My baiting of Micky will never change, I push him until his blood vessels burst but my bans never last forever Wink Very Happy
You should all come back, my bans over in 3 days babe then it's back into the fray so to speak Wink Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Major Starbold on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 am

Mornin BD.

Your heart is in the right place sure enough.

There comez a point when you have had enough.

We still see each other on different forums.

Micky was easily led by some lying swabz.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Canary on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm

What does swabz mean, Major S? scratch Never heard of it, except for that stuff nurses use.
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum