Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I remember the day Major Starbold opened his first Store selling second hand Miltary Uniforms and weaponery...

Go down

I remember the day Major Starbold opened his first Store selling second hand Miltary Uniforms and weaponery... Empty I remember the day Major Starbold opened his first Store selling second hand Miltary Uniforms and weaponery...

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat May 11, 2019 5:46 am

I walking in seeking only work mans wages a decent job and a place to kip and he took me under his wing.
He was a proud man, a fighting man who was proud to have served his Country, lost 7 fingers, one eye, half a brain and both ears.
Young man he said "I like you so I'm willing to pay you the minimum wage to help me out"
I need someone with vision and imagination such as yours.
" I accept the job said I and i'll get you a million pound order within the first hour of my employment but want the minimum wage and a £50,000 bonus if I pull in a multi million £ contract TODAY!
Do that he said and i'll give you £50,000 and my wife and her mouthy sisters phone numbers so you can chat them up.
We shook hands and...
You have to wait now until I dream up the conclusion of this not TRUE scenario Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down