Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

+7
Canary
dolly
thedelboy
markeymark
Syl
Fenella
Major Starbold
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 6 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by thedelboy Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:18 am

Folks name calling is so childish I am saying this to all the posters who are doing it Canny runs her forum her way Fen runs hers her way it is their choice NOT the posters !! I have just asked for my account to be deleted on another forum due to a "Mods " childish sarky comment " I do not wish to be a member of any forum where a person can be attacked with no way of defending themselves ! Major I am sorry I do agree with you on some things but this "Canny " baiting has to stop! hell we been through it all about FH npw its Canny and now Canny is having a rant at you its bloudy childish all of you who are guilty of it pack it in"Please !!" I do not post on many forums now as I am starting to feel uncomfortable with the backstabbing and whining dont ruin this forum for me and the others who enjoy the place!! Rant over now can we get back to being a freindlly forum and Fen can you delete this thread please as it lowers the forum! thanks Del
thedelboy
thedelboy
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 6 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

lola wrote:I have now turned off my PM facility as I am sick of crap. Some people have more important stuff going on besides aggro on forums. Thank you.

Talk to me like a 3 year old and I will ignore you.

I told you all to do that years ago but no-one listens to BD anymore Crying or Very sad Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am

thedelboy wrote:Folks name calling is so childish I am saying this to all the posters who are doing it Canny runs her forum her way Fen runs hers her way it is their choice NOT the posters !! I have just asked for my account to be deleted on another forum due to a "Mods " childish sarky comment " I do not wish to be a member of any forum where a person can be attacked with no way of defending themselves ! Major I am sorry I do agree with you on some things but this "Canny " baiting has to stop! hell we been through it all about FH npw its Canny and now Canny is having a rant at you its bloudy childish all of you who are guilty of it pack it in"Please !!" I do not post on many forums now as I am starting to feel uncomfortable with the backstabbing and whining dont ruin this forum for me and the others who enjoy the place!! Rant over now can we get back to being a freindlly forum and Fen can you delete this thread please as it lowers the forum! thanks Del

Nothing wrong with that post DB as it's true.
I'm used to it but my fav poster of all time quit forums completely because she hated the arguments.
Pinkfluffydice, she was so funny but told me she was leaving and did. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 am

The nasty name calling and swearing by Canny doez not help.

She seemz to have got big headed, bossy, treating people like children.

I have already said it is her forum so it is up to to her how she runz it.

If you leave yourself open to ridicule then you gotta accept the flak.

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 am

Thread locked before it gets out of hand. I think everyone's had their say now and it's time to move on.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6