Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another true story that's funny!

Go down

Another true story that's funny!   Empty Another true story that's funny!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu May 02, 2019 4:25 am

I'd popped to one of my mates with my German Shepherd across the park.
At the time he and his missus were splitting up so barely speaking to each other and she suddenly said can I lend your dog for 20 minutes please Lee. Ha ha ha.
I knew this was going to be strange so said no you bloody cant "why do you need my dog just to go to the chip shop?"
She said because some nasty gits have started hanging around outside lately like him" She pointed at my mate and said " I wish he'd just fu*k off out of my life because I'm sick of him LOL.
I realised then that I must have called at a inopportune moment but to late then LMAO! True but embarrassing lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another true story that's funny!   Empty Re: Another true story that's funny!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu May 02, 2019 4:37 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:I'd popped to one of my mates with my German Shepherd across the park.
At the time he and his missus were splitting up so barely speaking to each other and she suddenly said can I lend your dog for 20 minutes please Lee. Ha ha ha.
I knew this was going to be strange so said no you bloody cant "why do you need my dog just to go to the chip shop?"
She said because some nasty gits have started hanging around outside lately like him" She pointed at my mate and said " I wish he'd just fu*k off out of my life because I'm sick of him LOL.
I realised then that I must have called at a inopportune moment but to late then LMAO! True but embarrassing lol.

You just know it's time to go then and let them get on with it.
They were never violent with each other but verbally they really tore into each other and didn't care if that upset their neighbours LOL.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down