Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL

2 posters

Go down

When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL Empty When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:44 pm

No, I'm not you dozy bug*ers but I'm more careful now about the women I'd date these days as I don't trust them to be nice and have fun.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL Empty Re: When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL

Post by Major Starbold Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Ya may be a queer bugga BD but ya aint no sossidge jockey. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL Empty Re: When you tell people you are still single they immediately think you must be a Queer LOL

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:19 pm

[quote="Major Starbold"]Ya may be a queer bugga BD but ya aint no sossidge jockey.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [/quote
]I aint a pit pony either MS, nobody effs me in the dark LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down