Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who read here but dont post...

5 posters

Go down

For all the people who read here but dont post... Empty For all the people who read here but dont post...

Post by Syl Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the very best for 2012.

When I say 'all the people' I obviously mean all the DECENT people, not the trolls and arses....(yes you). Very Happy
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

For all the people who read here but dont post... Empty Re: For all the people who read here but dont post...

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

Syl wrote:Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the very best for 2012.

When I say 'all the people' I obviously mean all the DECENT people, not the trolls and arses....(yes you). Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

For all the people who read here but dont post... Empty Re: For all the people who read here but dont post...

Post by Abstruse Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:23 am

Hey syl hope you had a great xmas as well. Mine isnt done yet, saturday I will be having mine with my son. Happy new year, stay safe. Smile
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Mornin Abz.

Can't beat being with the kidz for a bit of snap.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

When I say 'all the people' I obviously mean all the DECENT people, not the trolls and arses....

(yes you). Very Happy

Spoiler:

rotflmao rotflmao

Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Abstruse wrote:

Hey syl hope you had a great xmas as well. Mine isnt done yet, saturday I will be having mine with my son. Happy new year, stay safe. Smile

And you too Abs. xxx

New years eve is fast approaching....hope everyone has got their hangover cures sorted. Laughing For all the people who read here but dont post... AlkaSeltzerFizz
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Canary wrote:

When I say 'all the people' I obviously mean all the DECENT people, not the trolls and arses....

(yes you). Very Happy

Spoiler:

rotflmao rotflmao

But Zorba was a hairy old man Canny.....oh wait. Razz
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

Laughing I dont know who you could mean scratch For all the people who read here but dont post... 641356 For all the people who read here but dont post... 641356
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Well not you thats for sure. Very Happy group hug
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:08 am

Major Starbold wrote:Mornin Abz.

Can't beat being with the kidz for a bit of snap.

True and I can't see mine often enough. Smile
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 am

Syl wrote:
Abstruse wrote:

And you too Abs. xxx

New years eve is fast approaching....hope everyone has got their hangover cures sorted. Laughing For all the people who read here but dont post... AlkaSeltzerFizz

thanks syl, wishing you a safe and healthy new year. I don't get hangovers so i'm good Smile
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down