Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The subnormality of some who post on forums!

4 posters

Go down

The subnormality of some who post on forums! Empty The subnormality of some who post on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 am

Cant blame the mentally ill as they are locked up and watched 24/7.
Cant blame the uneducated either as maybe they didn't have the chance to improve their literacy before taking
any job giving them the chance to help their mom and dad and along comes snooty bast*rd thinking he holds all of the aces co's
daddy owns this place.

May'be he does but he will never own the voice inside of us telling us to strike until we get better wages and conditions.
Stick up for the guy whose fingers been crushed because of no investment in safety measures.
All of our priorities have gone since Maggies overdue downfall but Cameron is worse if that's humanly possible as he thinks a fiver a week will please pensioners and cover their bills.
He has no clue and no compassion.
Dead head, dead meat to me,you could talk to him all day and he would nod in agreement and pretend he understands how hard it is but we need to do it to keep us out of recession.
What a big time pr*ck and liar.

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The subnormality of some who post on forums! Empty Re: The subnormality of some who post on forums!

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Who are you on about ?
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The subnormality of some who post on forums! Empty Re: The subnormality of some who post on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm

lola wrote:Who are you on about ?

Old time guys who thought being related to the owner of the place gave them the right to talk down to everyone.
I worked for Birmingham Associated Chains once and I was the only one who knew anything about gold or silver plating so they spent thousands
buying all the equipment but the owners nephew and me didn't get on at all but he walked around giving everyone gyp so I told him to f*ck off or i'd hand my notice in.
Ha ha ha. I did it as well leaving them right in the sh*t,they only bought it all because they knew I could do it and make their profits shoot up LOLOLOL.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Whats that got to do with forums ?
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:59 pm

lola wrote:Whats that got to do with forums ?

Similarity to members who suck up to the owner of the forum you are posting on Lola.
No difference to me babe xxx

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 pm

I only post on here and sometimes Dogs. I never post on FH if thats what you're on about. I am deleted.
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 pm

lola wrote:I only post on here and sometimes Dogs. I never post on FH if thats what you're on about. I am deleted.

Not talking of Dogs as i've been banned for well over a year for arguing with Stoo.
Lots of American forums I still havn't been banned on but not posted on for a year or more.
Dallas is just one babe.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Well what are you talking about saying that its a forum I post on ? I never post on Dallas forum.
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

lola wrote:Well what are you talking about saying that its a forum I post on ? I never post on Dallas forum.

Oooh, I remember a Dallas forum. I think you did post on it, but that was ages ago now. I posted on it for a little while too.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm

There were 2 Fen. The Dallas digest and the Dallas FW digest. The owner of the Dallas digest invited me to go and see him, I think he was quite rich and had been a DJ in the past or something and then I fell out with someone on there and told her what I thought of her (think I was a bit ill at the time lol) and then I used the Dallas FW digest where Let it be posted. That one was more left wing and I made friends with 2 men on there but stopped posting about 4 years ago so I dunno what Blackie is on about as I have not been there for years.
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

lola wrote:There were 2 Fen. The Dallas digest and the Dallas FW digest. The owner of the Dallas digest invited me to go and see him, I think he was quite rich and had been a DJ in the past or something and then I fell out with someone on there and told her what I thought of her (think I was a bit ill at the time lol) and then I used the Dallas FW digest where Let it be posted. That one was more left wing and I made friends with 2 men on there but stopped posting about 4 years ago so I dunno what Blackie is on about as I have not been there for years.

Yes - it was when Toasted was around because I remember someone joining Toasted from one of them - can't remember which now.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I think it was Lord Chronos. He was an old friend from years ago of mine and a thoroughly nice chap.
lola
lola
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Didnt Lets come from that forum too?
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 am

lola wrote:There were 2 Fen. The Dallas digest and the Dallas FW digest. The owner of the Dallas digest invited me to go and see him, I think he was quite rich and had been a DJ in the past or something and then I fell out with someone on there and told her what I thought of her (think I was a bit ill at the time lol) and then I used the Dallas FW digest where Let it be posted. That one was more left wing and I made friends with 2 men on there but stopped posting about 4 years ago so I dunno what Blackie is on about as I have not been there for years.

I've lost the link now Lola and dont remember what it was really called but you mentioned it and so I joined and learned that you didn't need to swear as such
as the girl getting the most replies never swore at all but she was brilliant at the one liner put downs so I thought yes that's a good idea so now I put an * instead of
putting the full word rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down