Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica"

3 posters

Go down

I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica" Empty I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica"

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:45 am

I missed you more than you know Magic lol xxx

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica" Empty Re: I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica"

Post by magica Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Aww Thanku. I just pop in occasionally, good to know you're well though.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica" Empty Re: I dediccate Will Youngs "I think i'd better leave right now to Magica"

Post by Major Starbold Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:58 am

Hya Magz, hope you are well.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:57 am

Major Starbold wrote:Hya Magz, hope you are well.

Even Twitter wont let me sign in now MS.
I was having a pop about Theresa No nothing, Jeremy cottonears, the royal family, Donnie Trup and Kim Jon Yum Yum
all in one thread so eventually someone must have complained and now I just see a blank page lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:02 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Hya Magz, hope you are well.

Even Twitter wont let me sign in now MS.
I was having a pop about Theresa No nothing, Jeremy cottonears, the royal family, Donnie Trup and Kim Jon Yum Yum
all in one thread so eventually someone must have complained and now I just see a blank page lol.

When I spot that they are online I cant resist having a go at them Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:43 pm

I am NOT on facebook or Twitter BD.

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:03 am

Hey Major, nice to see you. Hope you're ok.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:58 pm

magica wrote:Hey Major, nice to see you. Hope you're ok.
I look after him constantly now Magic or he'd be starving
and homeless.
I've given him a bed in my cellar of course and make sure he has bowl of gruel everyday whether he needs it or not.
I'll not see him starve wah

I

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Speaking of gruel BD
The best fillet steaks are at Miller & Carter steak Houses.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Speaking of gruel BD
The best fillet steaks are at Miller & Carter steak Houses.

They don't dish that kind of thing out at food banks MS Sad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Went to the Finest Catch at Henley In Arden at 1.00pm today for sit down cod and chips which is usually superb, sod it there was a queue of OAPsfor a table 30 minutes then await your grub so we drove on to Shirley about 15 minutes up the same road to another Finest Catch where we got the last table, it wassailing hot in there, I felt as faint as a robin so opened some windows, one bloke went off one one and others jeered him, I laffed at him, bleedin poofta.

The food was cooked to my liking first class and half price Sunday, Monday Tuesday.

Us pensionuz must be frugal
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Went to the Finest Catch at Henley In Arden at 1.00pm today for sit down cod and chips which is usually superb, sod it there was a queue of OAPsfor a table 30 minutes then await your grub so we drove on to Shirley about 15 minutes up the same road to another Finest Catch where we got the last table, it wassailing hot in there, I felt as faint as a robin so opened some windows, one bloke went off one one and others jeered him, I laffed at him, bleedin poofta.

The food was cooked to my liking first class and half price Sunday, Monday Tuesday.

Us pensionuz must be frugal

A fish head and a bag of scratchings is all I can afford now MS Crying or Very sad
I was hoping Syl would do me egg and chips with brown sauce Embarassed

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down