Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do....

3 posters

Go down

Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do.... Empty Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do....

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:06 pm

on forums loL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do.... Empty Re: Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do....

Post by Major Starbold Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Ya ain't got a chance BD. lol
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do.... Empty Re: Upsetting Magica or Syl is still one of my favourite things to do....

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 am

Major Starbold wrote:Ya ain't got a chance BD. lol

Dont underestimate me MS, i'll get them one of these days LMAO!

It's quite hard to get to that pair without them realising you are at it again with a wind up but get them I will lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:36 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:on forums loL!

I've never told you this before but Syl invited me to visit her 2 berth caravan at the seaside once and she let me in for a cup of tea and the place was disgusting as she had photos
of her favoruite filmstars and hunks she fancied on every wall so I said i'm not staying here for more than one minute so she asked why and I said "Because you dont have a picture of me on your walls"
LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:33 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

I've never told you this before but Syl invited me to visit her 2 berth caravan at the seaside once and she let me in for a cup of tea and the place was disgusting as she had photos
of her favoruite filmstars and hunks she fancied on every wall so I said i'm not staying here for more than one minute so she asked why and I said "Because you dont have a picture of me on your walls"
LOL!

Did ya see mine BD????
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:28 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

It's quite hard to get to that pair without them realising you are at it again with a wind up but get them I will lol.

Laughing Laughing
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

LOL!

Did ya see mine BD????

See your what ? lol!

Dont show us your What MS LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:37 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

LOL!

Did ya see mine BD????

See your what ? lol!

Dont show us your What MS LMAO!

I dont mind seeing Fenella's what but keep yours well away from my sight or you'll lose it you daft sod lol!
I'd feed it to the cat MS lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:02 pm

magica wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Laughing Laughing
I bet your nipples point at your Hush Puppy slippers when you go to collect your old age pension nowadays Magic
Watch what your doing babe or one of these days you might step on one of them lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down