Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You will never believe this fen but...

+2
Fenella
blackdahlia1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You will never believe this fen but... - Page 2 Empty Re: You will never believe this fen but...

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 am

Abstruse wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Abstruse wrote:It was just another dig at canny, but BD canny is not her name, it's just a username duh!!

No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing

Semantics, most of us call her canny, canny/canary it's still only her user name, not her real name.

Never! I never realised that Abs lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

You will never believe this fen but... - Page 2 Empty Re: You will never believe this fen but...

Post by Canary Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
If it were not for Munki you would NEVER get a mention on forums.

See, that's where you've been going wrong. You had no need to mention me or my forum, ever. Not even once, let alone talk about it constantly. You have never been thanked cos I hate it when you mention my site.

So you have neatly avoided the point I made about you bantering merrily in a place where the owner, and several other people curse you regularly. I look at that site once a week and I see people screeching at you.  I know it's not my business,  I am only saying it to remind you that the general opinion we had of you at our site, is the identical opinion many others have on other sites. Grass is greener etc ...eh?
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:36 pm

OK, i'll leave it there cos I'm bored with this thread now,   as there is only so much mileage one can get in a topic about corpses, BD.  The first thread you made about the riveting topic of burping &  vomiting got no replies, you could always try making another burping topic again.

Time to move on, and give the corpse thread a rest now, imo.  cheers
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Abstruse wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Abstruse wrote:It was just another dig at canny, but BD canny is not her name, it's just a username duh!!

No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing

Semantics, most of us call her canny, canny/canary it's still only her user name, not her real name.

Never! I never realised that Abs lol!

Obviously! cheesey
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Canary wrote:OK, i'll leave it there cos I'm bored with this thread now,   as there is only so much mileage one can get in a topic about corpses, BD.  The first thread you made about the riveting topic of burping &  vomiting got no replies, you could always try making another burping topic again.

Time to move on, and give the corpse thread a rest now, imo.  cheers

Just let it die Laughing
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Canary wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I luv her to bitz, BD, mainly feel sorry for her, she trusted Vils and he cra**** all over her.

Ewwwww.  No thank you. No  No
You know I don't like it, when you or  BD say you "love" me.  The LAST thing I want is affection from 2 such flawed people as you pair. No

Starbold I have seen your earlier comments in this thread. I won't respond to your usual stupid comments about my forum.  But I do have one very, very SIMPLE question for you. >>>

Why do you still banter every single day in **another forum**  forum where the owner has made it crystal clear how much he despises you, judging by how he regularly shouts at you, and the insulting names he calls you?  He even called you "human scum". And we have seen several members screaming abuse at you too, pretty much daily.

If the owner of that forum despises you this much, and makes it so clear that he does, why do you still happily post there daily?
Where is your pride, dignity and self respect. The owner and some members HATE you and I certainly don't blame him, or  any of them.
Your continued daily presence in a forum where the admin curses you all the time is proof that you have no pride, dignity or self respect.

Me and my members were nowhere near as insulting to you. Mostly we just laughed at your mad rants. Thank heavens WE got rid of you. Best decision we ever made.  We'd do it all over again!

To be fair, being despised by a forum owner is not a good reason to stop posting on that forum.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:03 pm

She is so desperate for a real man like myself and BD her brain is rattled.
Canary has never gotten over Vils dumpling her
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:39 am

Major Starbold wrote:She is so desperate for a real man like myself and BD her brain is rattled.

Canny is one of those girls you'd like to forget and ignore but cant bring yourself to actually do it lol.
Posting with Canny is a must do thing on forums as you never know what she will say next so i'm in until her demise LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:She is so desperate for a real man like myself and BD her brain is rattled.

Rattled and wrinkled MS LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum