Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You will never believe this fen but...

+2
Fenella
blackdahlia1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You will never believe this fen but... Empty You will never believe this fen but...

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:55 am

Yesterday whilst digging in my garden I unearthed some of the bones of what I believed to be dinosaur remains so  felt compelled to inform the authorities
as I thought it would make me famous overnight but first the police had to investigate so up the bones came one by one and a huge skull was bought to the
surface by one guy dressed in his white hooded work suit and masked face, he unlike the others as his moustache was clearly visible poking out from the side of the face mask
but I digress as within minutes the police informed me that these were not dinosaur bones at all but quite freshly buried human remains Shocked .
I couldn't believe it given the size of the head so said "Are you quite sure officer?, yes he said it was clearly a big headed woman and we have also found some female clothing along with the bones and a identity bracelet around the wrist bone"
Well you could have knocked me down with a party balloon on hearing this so I said "May I ask the name on the bracelet" and he said that he couldn't think why not
and said "The name on the bracelet is CANNY" and my immediate response was " WOW, I knew she had a big head but didn't realise it was that big" LOL.

Now this is the kind of end all who disrespect me can expect as I have my secret protectors out their tracking down my enemies but they don't always tell me where they've buried the bodies as I don't ask rotflmao major Laughing lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

You will never believe this fen but... Empty Re: You will never believe this fen but...

Post by Fenella Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:21 pm

I really don't know what to make of that. scratch
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

You will never believe this fen but... Empty Re: You will never believe this fen but...

Post by Abstruse Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:50 am

It was just another dig at canny, but BD canny is not her name, it's just a username duh!!
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Abstruse wrote:It was just another dig at canny, but BD canny is not her name, it's just a username duh!!

No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:31 pm

You didn't give her the name Canny. Shocked

She was known as Canny Girl ages ago. Very Happy
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:01 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote: ... but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing
Friendly?????? Nice try!
Wrong, Abs does not think it's a "friendly" post at all. She thinks it's a disgusting post.
You really think that adding a load of fake pretendy laughing smilies to your godawful naaaasty, posts, will give you a free pass?
You think smileys are a magic wand which make nasty posts turn all nice and "friendly"? Do you? Wow!!
No, BD I do not have a big head at all and I NEVER say boastful things. But YOU certainly have a big, mean, mean mouth, I don't even know what's brought all this on. dunno

blackdahlia1 wrote:No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny ......
That is a load of bollocky dog crap. You got your facts back to front, for a start.
My username was Canny initially, then after few years, I changed it to Canary.
You've got it muddled up, the other way round - CRAP
You also said the name change was down to you - CRAP
You said 'canny' was only a nickname - CRAP
Now you claim your post about a woman's corpse was your way of trying to be "friendly" - CRAP.

Oh btw, BD, you forgot to mention maggots this time. Cos the last time you made another of your ''jokes'' about the corpse of another woman member of this forum, you said she was covered in maggots. The woman was absolutely furious, as I recall, especially when you insisted it was just a "friendly" joke.

Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Fenella wrote:I really don't know what to make of that. scratch

Oh it's just a ''friendly''  post about him digging up the corpse of a woman member, that's all. He also mentioned having me tracked down and not asking where my body is buried, etc etc ... but hey  it's absolutely nowt for you to worry your notoriously laid-back uberchilled head over.  I have replied to his post.

In between him making graphic jokes about women's private parts and comparing various women members to prossies, he finds time to make jokes about their corpses covered in maggots, as well. And don't even get me started on the tons of cruel things he's said to a very sick lady who was having chemo. Busy guy eh!  cheers
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:31 am

Canary wrote:

Oh it's just a ''friendly''  post about him digging up the corpse of a woman member, that's all. He also mentioned having me tracked down and not asking where my body is buried, etc etc ...  but hey  it's absolutely nowt for you to worry your notoriously laid-back uberchilled head over.  I have replied to his post.

In between him making graphic jokes about women's private parts and comparing various women members to prossies, he finds time to make jokes about their corpses covered in maggots, as well. And don't even get me started on the tons of cruel things he's said to a very sick lady who was having chemo. Busy guy eh!  cheers

Tracked you down Canny?
Don't be daft, I've never tried to track anyone down in my life seriously.
I do ask occasionally if anyone has ever seen pinkfluffydice posting anywhere again as she was my fav poster of all time but no babe.
I like you but the suggestion that I'd search the www for you isn't true silly sausage Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 pm

Rolling Eyes
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Canary/Canny has earned all the crap which can be directed at her.

You are getting your cumuppuntz Canny and you know why for.

I see your membership is stagnant, do you not realise you could have had a successful forum if you had not been unfair.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh here we go again, it's getting soooo boring
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:50 pm

Canary wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote: ... but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing
Friendly??????   Nice try!  
Wrong, Abs does not think it's a "friendly" post at all. She thinks it's a disgusting post.
You really think that adding a load of fake pretendy laughing smilies to your  godawful naaaasty,  posts, will give you a free pass?  
You think smileys are a magic wand which make nasty posts turn all nice and "friendly"?  Do you? Wow!!
No, BD I do not have a big head at all and I NEVER say boastful things. But YOU certainly have a big, mean, mean mouth, I don't even know what's brought all this on.  dunno

blackdahlia1 wrote:No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny ......
That is a load of bollocky dog crap. You got your facts back to front, for a start.
My username was Canny initially, then after few years, I changed it to Canary.
You've got it muddled up, the other way round - CRAP
You also said the name change was down to you - CRAP
You said 'canny'  was only a nickname - CRAP
Now you claim your post about a woman's corpse was your way of trying to be "friendly" - CRAP.

Oh btw, BD, you forgot to mention maggots this time. Cos the last time you made another of your ''jokes'' about the corpse of another woman member of this forum, you said she was covered in maggots. The woman was absolutely furious, as I recall, especially when you insisted it was just a "friendly" joke.

If you seriously think I mean anything even slightly in a way of putting you down you are wrong.
I like you you silly cow and that's why I put you down Very Happy Embarassed

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:46 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Canary wrote:

Oh it's just a ''friendly''  post about him digging up the corpse of a woman member, that's all. He also mentioned having me tracked down and not asking where my body is buried, etc etc ...  but hey  it's absolutely nowt for you to worry your notoriously laid-back uberchilled head over.  I have replied to his post.

Tracked you down Canny?
Don't be daft, I've never tried to track anyone down in my life seriously.
I do ask occasionally if anyone has ever seen pinkfluffydice posting anywhere again as she was my fav poster of all time but no babe.
I like you but the suggestion that I'd search the www for you isn't true silly sausage Laughing

Well YOU're the one who said it. dunno I was merely repeating what you said. It's not as if I imagined the post in my head, your post is still there.

The themes in this thread are not "friendly, jokey" material, this is my point.

The last time you made a thread about the corpse of another woman, she was so furious that she deleted the thread herself.
She was hopping mad.

So did you not learn any lessons the first time round?
What made you want to do corpse/burial/graveyard jokes all over again, Blackdahlia???

Last edited by Canary on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 pm

I luv her to bitz, BD, mainly feel sorry for her, she trusted Vils and he cra**** all over her.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:26 am

Major Starbold wrote:I luv her to bitz, BD, mainly feel sorry for her, she trusted Vils and he cra**** all over her.

Ewwwww.  No thank you. No  No
You know I don't like it, when you or  BD say you "love" me.  The LAST thing I want is affection from 2 such flawed people as you pair. No

Starbold I have seen your earlier comments in this thread. I won't respond to your usual stupid comments about my forum. But I do have one very, very SIMPLE question for you. >>>

Why do you still banter every single day in **another forum**  forum where the owner has made it crystal clear how much he despises you, judging by how he regularly shouts at you, and the insulting names he calls you?  He even called you "human scum". And we have seen several members screaming abuse at you too, pretty much daily.

If the owner of that forum despises you this much, and makes it so clear that he does, why do you still happily post there daily?
Where is your pride, dignity and self respect. The owner and some members HATE you and I certainly don't blame him, or  any of them.
Your continued daily presence in a forum where the admin curses you all the time is proof that you have no pride, dignity or self respect.

Me and my members were nowhere near as insulting to you. Mostly we just laughed at your mad rants. Thank heavens WE got rid of you. Best decision we ever made.  We'd do it all over again!
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:19 am

See how forums work, Starbold? You come running to a really nasty thread like this, to add more nasty words ..... and you get nasty things said back to you. It's basic human psychology. up yours
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:26 am

Canary wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I luv her to bitz, BD, mainly feel sorry for her, she trusted Vils and he cra**** all over her.

Ewwwww.  No thank you. No  No
You know I don't like it, when you or  BD say you "love" me.  The LAST thing I want is affection from 2 such flawed people as you pair. No

Starbold I have seen your earlier comments in this thread. I won't respond to your usual stupid comments about my forum.  But I do have one very, very SIMPLE question for you. >>>

Why do you still banter every single day in **another forum**  forum where the owner has made it crystal clear how much he despises you, judging by how he regularly shouts at you, and the insulting names he calls you?  He even called you "human scum". And we have seen several members screaming abuse at you too, pretty much daily.

If the owner of that forum despises you this much, and makes it so clear that he does, why do you still happily post there daily?
Where is your pride, dignity and self respect. The owner and some members HATE you and I certainly don't blame him, or  any of them.
Your continued daily presence in a forum where the admin curses you all the time is proof that you have no pride, dignity or self respect.

Me and my members were nowhere near as insulting to you. Mostly we just laughed at your mad rants. Thank heavens WE got rid of you. Best decision we ever made.  We'd do it all over again!

That really is your problem Canny really as it is with most forum owners.
You all ban your best posters babe which seems daft to me,
The Major is the best member you could ever want on any forum.
He is funny, harmless and will chat to anyone about any subject and do it without ever being offensive unless goaded.
He is far less grief than me.
I tell everyone when joining their forum that I'm trouble because I will tell you if I think you are being a ass and frankly of late you have fallen into that category.
Lighten up Canny, it's only a forum you silly cow, it's not a life or death thing No Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

That really is your problem Canny really as it is with most forum owners.
You all ban your best posters babe which seems daft to me,
The Major is the best member you could ever want on any forum.
He is funny, harmless and will chat to anyone about any subject and do it without ever being offensive unless goaded.
He is far less grief than me.
I tell everyone when joining their forum that I'm trouble because I will tell you if I think you are being a ass and frankly of late you have fallen into that category.

Lighten up Canny, it's only a forum you silly cow, it's not a life or death thing No Very Happy
Patronising dross.  No  I ALREADY know that forums are not life or death, cos I am the sensible, common sense sort.  Make your own forum and stop obsessing about mine.

No, I am NOT "big headed" at all,  I don't boast about anything. Boasting is childish!  You also wrote in another thread that I am a ''wannabe''.  Wrong again, there is nowt that I wannabe -  that is a typical mean comment, from your mean, bitchy girly mouth.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:26 pm

The only reason you keep making these ludicrous threads is b/cos of your incessant need for attention, attention, attention.

''Look at me, look at me everyone, my name is Blackdahlia and I will keep making  zillions of threads every day,  to make everyone notice me!!''

You are a hopelessly addicted attention junkie,   and my name is your meal ticket - you cynically use my name to achieve the attention your insatiable appetite demands.  You know it's the only thing which guarantees that you receive the HUGE amount of attention you crave.  (Let's face it, your usual  threads about your  belching and vomiting habits,  and random petty nonsense,  are not exactly inspiring and they don't attract enough replies, do they?)  Shameless!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Canary wrote:The only reason you keep making these ludicrous threads is b/cos of your incessant need for attention, attention, attention.

''Look at me, look at me everyone, my name is Blackdahlia and I will keep making  zillions of threads every day,  to make everyone notice me!!''

You are a hopelessly addicted attention junkie,   and my name is your meal ticket - you cynically use my name to achieve the attention your insatiable appetite demands.  You know it's the only thing which guarantees that you receive the HUGE amount of attention you crave.  (Let's face it, your usual  threads about your  belching and vomiting habits,  and random petty nonsense,  are not exactly inspiring and they don't attract enough replies, do they?)  Shameless!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tiz obvius Canary has a soft spot for Blackie and myself, she 'lurvz' us both.

You are known for your lies, nastiness and misquoting Canary, no matter how much you rubbish BD or myself you will not deflect people from the truth.
If it were not for Munki you would NEVER get a mention on forums.

Yes, your forum is dying, deffo.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:01 am

Canary wrote:The only reason you keep making these ludicrous threads is b/cos of your incessant need for attention, attention, attention.

I am also a realist you silly sod Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:06 am

Major Starbold wrote:

You are known for your lies, nastiness and misquoting Canary, no matter how much you rubbish BD or myself you will not deflect people from the truth.

I'm not sure if being loved by Canny is a nice thing or a bit dangerous nowadays MS.
The girl is clearly nuts lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:19 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Abstruse wrote:It was just another dig at canny, but BD canny is not her name, it's just a username duh!!

No Abs, her user name is or was Canary until I gave her the nickname Canny but yes you are right about it being a friendly dig Laughing

Semantics, most of us call her canny, canny/canary it's still only her user name, not her real name.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 am

Major Starbold wrote:

Not true, stop telling lies, it's more busier now than when you were there, new members too.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:53 am

If I truly wanted to cause offense or stir up hatred I'd join a form exclusively designed to cause trouble between us and IS members
so please don't look at me as the enemy within which seems to be where your comments are heading of late.
I'm about as British as it's possible to be and proud of it.
You just play at it babe Basketball kiss

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum