Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannaddalink

+3
magica
Canary
Major Starbold
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cannaddalink - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannaddalink

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 am

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:Canny, stop bleating on and on and on about how marvellous your forum is - I'm sure the members there already think that, and I'm sure the "we" crowd you keep talking about would be thrilled that you consider it a popularity contest. Does anyone really need to know how many posts you had by lunchtime last Wednesday, and how much banter there is going on?

If you didn't want the Major there, you shouldn't have let him join in the first place rather than mess about banning him for a day here and day there.

Major, it seems that you've been permabanned from Canny's forum. If someone implied that you were a child molester, just be thankful that you're no longer an active member there.

Fenella stop letting HIM bleat on and on and on about my forum then. dunno  

Stop letting him make idiotic random posts and threads about my forum every 2 minutes, just to give you traffic.
And listen to what other people in this thread are saying.

Don't pretend that i just come here and spontaneously start talking about my place, i would never do that, i was merely REPLYING to the threads which you allow him to make repetitivey. And btw most of his nasty threads and comments I do ignore, so i dunno what YOU are bleating about. And yes, i did give a very specific example to back my post, not only to prove that he was lying, but also to show how completely absurd the lie was.

No one accused him of any damn thing, there was an ultra brief exchange on a thread, where a flippant comment was made by a member in response to one of his  numerous racist rants, this time he was ranting his head off about kids, and the poster replied in the same vein, and ever since that day he has been trying to make a ten course meal out of it, and looking for a "forum chef" to help him achieve this. Don't be party to it, don't be the gullible one who assists his desperate attempts to make a ten course meal out of absolutey nowt.

I do hope that you're not implying that I'm letting the Major talk about your forum in order to give this forum more traffic. Unlike you, I don't tout for forum business - I don't advertise this place on other forums, for example ...

I'm not bothered about why you're going on about your forum, it's the manner in which you do so which is rather irritating. The people who post there don't need to be told every five minutes how marvellous it is - I'm sure they already think it is.

There are things that are irritating for me too, so let's not pretend that this irritation  you feel is a one way street. Unless of course you are trying to say that only YOUR feelings count. He has been getting away with making these stupid threads for years right under your nose, let alone the numerous nasty random comments he splashes all over the place, whenever the mood takes him. He even rants about things a mod did/said to him 3 years ago!

I already ignore nearly everything he says about me on here, so it's rich for you to take a pop at me on one of the very FEW occasions that i decide to reply.

Advertising is what forum owners are supposed to do, don't say it like it's a bad thing. Forumotion even give us tips on the steps people should take to publicise their place and most of the things they recommend, i never even bother doing. And i would not need to keep saying positive things about my place if you did not let him keep saying negative things about it. My positive comments are meant to counteract his nonstop negative comments!

Me and you have no reason to fall out, but wherever starbold posts, he creates divisions between people, unless the members a tiny handful of people who are totally devoted to him. This stupid panto of a thread now has one less member participating in it,  cos i won't post any more in it, and now i will scoot off and "relax & unwind" like it says on my avvy.

He only said your forum was quiet Canny, so did that really warrant the rant from you? You've always been a bit sensitive about the post count on your forum, so why rise to it anyway? Your comments weren't really "positive" were they? You even managed to drag two other forums into it.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:39 am

Canary, you LUV being in the limelight, as you cannot get it on FADING Canadalink, you try to spread your wings for sympathy and when they get clipped you post much more spiteful and incorrect claptrap.

BTW, your invitation for me to come and mod on Cannaddalink would never have worked.

Learn to face the truth Canary, YOU started all of this with Vils whom you eventually sacked.

I NEVER pick on or bully anyone like YOU ALLOWED your private gang to do on the FADING Cannaddalink.

I offered you an olive branch, to bury the hatchet and you gave me in return a load of abuse, remember.

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:02 am

Major Starbold wrote:

BTW, your invitation for me to come and mod on Cannaddalink would never have worked.

I offered you an olive branch, to bury the hatchet and you gave me in return a load of abuse, remember.

Is this what you meant when you said in front of everyone that you would tell lots of lies in revenge at your bans? The post is still there.
Like I would allow one of the most racist freaks on the planet anywhere near my mod room. Haha dream on. And i'm sure you know exactly where to stick your olive branch.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am

Fenella wrote:
He only said your forum was quiet Canny, so did that really warrant the rant from you?

On the face of it, it's a perfectly harmless comment to say a forum is quiet, but it's the huge spite and malice behind the comment that annoyed me and it was clearly meant to annoy, no other reason. He was saying that we are finished and that all the hard work that me and the members did was wasted, cos the place is finished. Let alone the fact that the comment was a damned lie, as the other members were so quick to point out.

The comment was geared to annoy, like so many of his random comments and threads. He has been making these nasty threads for 3 years with your full blessing.

Why should you allow your forum to be used as a platform to deliberately annoy people????????????? dunno dunno dunno Look deep into your religious heart and answer that ultra-simple question.

Bye.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:11 am

There's no need to bring religion into it Canny. I'm sure you can discuss the issue in your secret section.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:14 am

YOU ALLOWED your forum to bully, troll and ruin many of my posts, FACT Canary, how soon you show the fading victim card.

Trying your best to get me banned aren't you, Canary.

I am the aggrieved Canary, not you.

You have given forum world the best laff for years with your tripe.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:16 am

That is dirty move Canary, raising someones personal religion preference.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Cannaddalink - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202015-12-30%20at%2020.01.04_zpsavafsulf
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:30 am

Major Starbold wrote:

Trying your best to get me banned aren't you, Canary.

PARDON ?????? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard you say in a long time.
Who'd be left posting here if you were banned? Shocked

So, here we go again, Starbold.
Doing what you always do when the conversation dries up - stir the shit, to get some traffic.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:35 am

Lonely old desperado, you have been sitting here talking to yourself for weeks now, Starbold.

Cannaddalink - Page 2 Perma10

What makes you think i will be giving you even one second of my time in 2016, Starbold?  
We permabanned you and we're well rid of you. Cos your nasty racist & homophobic posts polluted every inch of our forum.
We have plenty of right wingers but not OTT ranting extremists like you  >   http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Nasty grandad. cheeky wave
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:46 pm

All this tirade because I wished you a happy new year.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm very well aware of the "report an abuse" button Canny. Rolling Eyes
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:24 pm

And Canny, please stop advertising your forum on here. You know I don't usually mind that sort of thing, but it's getting on my nerves. Go and advertise somewhere else.

Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Major Starbold wrote:All this tirade because I wished you a happy new year.
On the outside chance that that is remotely true, a thread like this (which contains rows) was not the best place to post it and a straightforward message  is better than a sarky one, if you were being genuine. You weren't so I responded in kind.

Major Starbold wrote:That is  dirty move Canary, raising someones personal religion preference.
Religion is hardly a lifestyle preference, it is a way of life that affects your interactions with your fellow man/woman and your entire persona.  And her religion is exactly the same as mine, we are both christians and  I don't mind if people raise my religion at all. Why would I?  

Fenella wrote:I'm very well aware of the "report an abuse" button Canny. Rolling Eyes
The comment you made led me to think otherwise.

Fenella wrote:And Canny, please stop advertising your forum on here. You know I don't usually mind that sort of thing, but it's getting on my nerves. Go and advertise somewhere else.
There's plenty that you allow on here that gets on MY nerves, fenella.  You are not the only one with feelings, tho you often behave as if you are.  Perhaps you might be a bit more empathetic now that you know what it's like to feel irritated. And i'd like to see how YOU react to some of the rubbish idle criticisms that I have been getting on here. Funny how none of your schoolmarm telling-off's are ever directed to the author of all these problems, the one who always starts the ball rolling. You sit there quietly and let him use your forum for provocative nonsense and only come alive when I react. Funny that.  Good day, fenella.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Canny, I advised the Major to let you know if he was unhappy about something on your forum. Of course he could have used the "report an abuse" button, but since you were posting on here, he could ask you on here to remove whatever it was. He did mention the offending post quite a few times.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Canary wrote:
There's plenty that you allow on here that gets on MY nerves, fenella.  You are not the only one with feelings, tho you often behave as if you are.  Perhaps you might be a bit more empathetic now that you know what it's like to feel irritated. And i'd like to see how YOU react to some of the rubbish idle criticisms that I have been getting on here. Funny how none of your schoolmarm telling-off's are ever directed to the author of all these problems, the one who always starts the ball rolling. You sit there quietly and let him use your forum for provocative nonsense and only come alive when I react. Funny that.  Good day, fenella.

Constantly advertising your forum on here is not "reacting". If you want the members here to post on your forum then PM them. If you're hoping that someone who is not a member of your forum will read this thread, you're probably out of luck, so there's no point putting a link to your forum on here.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Canary wrote:
Religion is hardly a lifestyle preference, it is a way of life that affects your interactions with your fellow man/woman and your entire persona.  And her religion is exactly the same as mine, we are both christians and  I don't mind if people raise my religion at all. Why would I?  

I would rather you didn't use religion in that manner. What you mind is neither here nor there.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 am

Happy new year to all the nice Canary followers.
May 2016 be good to you.

Cannaddalink - Page 2 Happy-new-year-2016-gif_zpswdod7ehc
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:44 am

For Canary

Cannaddalink - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202015-12-31%20at%2022.40.49_zpsnnon9lza
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 pm

It would be nice if in the new year old grievances could be forgotten about.
Clinging on to grudges does the person who is bearing the grudge more harm than the one who is grudged against....and for what?
We are all real people with real feelings, none of us are perfect and some people will never get on well with others but we are all nice people imo.
Lets move on now. xxx
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 pm

I'll be nice as soon as the Major gets rid of that flashing New Year sign. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:29 pm

I got a headache yesterday looking at various flashing sigs.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Syl wrote:I got a headache yesterday looking at various flashing sigs.

I've already blocked it once, but it's come back again. furious
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Fenella wrote:I'll be nice as soon as the Major gets rid of that flashing New Year sign. Laughing

Apologiz about the sign, I did not think about FLASHING, I will remove now.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

I demand an immediate apology for making a FLASHING inference about me, I am deeply offended.
I would not mind if I had anything worth flashing.

Behave Major, you daft old twonk.

lol! lol! lol!
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next