Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannaddalink

+3
magica
Canary
Major Starbold
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cannaddalink Empty Cannaddalink

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Very quiet there, it's a ghost forum.

Shame really.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Cannaddalink Empty Re: Cannaddalink

Post by Canary Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Very quiet there, it's a ghost forum.

Shame really.

My forum is a million times more busy than this one, (I'm sure the owner here will not mind me saying that) .... yet I have never seen you make a thread saying this forum is a ghost place. Why? dunno  dunno

Where is your pride and dignity? At 75 years old, you should not keep lowering yourself to this cringeworthy nonsense. There is a massive gap between our ages and I would not carry on the way you're carrying on.

It has been many weeks since we finally permabanned you, and before that you had numerous bans ie we don't want you, simple as that, so why do you find it so impossible to forget all about us, and move on? Why do you feel the need to keep making these bitter, spiteful threads about my forum again and again and again?

There were many things about you that we found obnoxious and   we banned you for the exact same reasons that other forums like FH and Dogs banned you.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:19 pm

By lunchtime today, my "ghost forum" already had 24 posts. 2 from me, the rest from 3 other people who are all friends of yours, btw.
I expect several more members posting at my place before the day is out, including more acquaintances of yours. Bantering happily away. Laughing   

Any one is free to verify everything I've said, and check the general statistics, anytime. You of course are not, cos your vile ass is permabanned from there. You cannot see in there, it's a private forum.

A perma is a perma.
WE.DON'T.WANT.YOU.BACK. Mad

Grow up, dry your salty tears and move on, there's a luv. cheeky wave
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 pm

Shame really.

Its not quiet Major, so please stop this.

No need to mention Canny's anymore, your part over there is done and dusted.

Cant we all just move on now.

magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:33 am

If you are not a member there, how would you know whether it's quiet or not. For the record, it is not. In fact it's been busier than ever and I don't mean all BDs posts to me. I know you don't like canny but please don't post untrue things like that. There are many other of us who are members there, some I thought you cared about. Crying or Very sad
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:08 pm

I do care about some Abz, that is true but that does not have a bearing on Cannaddalink and the vile thing which was said to me, condoned by Canary's silence at first, then a denial, then claptrap.
If anyone sees a headline which mentions Cannaddalink they do not have to read it, Abz.

There should have been an apology from Canary about the vile insinuation, I am the aggrieved here, no one else.

I hope you are felling better.

Rupert

My prob is NOT about being banned.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Canary wrote:

Shame really.

My forum is a million times more busy than this one, (I'm sure the owner here will not mind me saying that) .... yet I have never seen you make a thread saying this forum is a ghost place. Why? dunno  dunno

Where is your pride and dignity? At 75 years old, you should not keep lowering yourself to this cringeworthy nonsense. There is a massive gap between our ages and I would not carry on the way you're carrying on.

It has been many weeks since we finally permabanned you, and before that you had numerous bans ie we don't want you, simple as that, so why do you find it so impossible to forget all about us, and move on? Why do you feel the need to keep making these bitter, spiteful threads about my forum again and again and again?

There were many things about you that we found obnoxious and   we banned you for the exact same reasons that other forums like FH and Dogs banned you.

This last statement is MORE of your lies, stop lying, you just cannot help it, can you.

You allowed me to be continuously trolled and misquoted on almost every thread, yes you did.
Your own mismanagement is to blame.

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you girls. xx  I'm stunned, i wasn't expecting anyone to take him on, in this thread. I'm glad you both did !  Girlpower!!!! cheers

To the decent members of Angry Monkey, have a delightful christmas  and a  fanta new year. If anyone wants to drop in to our place on christmas day to wish us well,  you know where we are.   > >
http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/login

Bye now. x  santa
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Canary wrote:Thank you girls. xx  I'm stunned, i wasn't expecting anyone to take him on, in this thread. I'm glad you both did !  Girlpower!!!! cheers

To the decent members of Angry Monkey, have a delightful christmas  and a  fanta new year. If anyone wants to drop in to our place on christmas day to wish us well,  you know where we are.   > >

Bye now. x  santa

Why take him on?

It's groundhog day...and if you look in this forum you will see it's all been said before anyway.
The thread that got no replies was quickly forgotten.....the ones that did lasted.

It's not rocket science to work out the best way to deal with certain subjects is it?
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Canary wrote:Thank you girls. xx  I'm stunned, i wasn't expecting anyone to take him on, in this thread. I'm glad you both did !  Girlpower!!!! cheers

Bye now. x  santa

Cannaddalink Screen%20Shot%202015-12-15%20at%2019.59.05_zpssn3km3mk
Cannaddalink Little%20Devil_zpso7krl6ni

Cannaddalink Best-devil-smiley-emoticon_zpswkqukxau

Cannaddalink DEVIL-SMALL.gifc200_zpskhowddn3

Cannaddalink Tommycat_zpsugw1lwcv

Happy Christmas Canary.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:58 pm

I wasn't taking anyone on, just expressing how I felt. He has been posting some untrue and nasty things about cannada at other forums, about the members etc. Well I am one of them members. Sad
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Abstruse wrote:I wasn't taking anyone on, just expressing how I felt. He has been posting some untrue and nasty things about cannada at other forums, about the members etc. Well I am one of them members. Sad

I know you are Abs, there are a lot of members there, and if the Major has been banned there is no way he can see how busy or not busy the forum is because it's private, and everyone knows that.
Major has made several threads on the same theme here....like I said the ones that are addressed drag on (just as this one is being now) the ones that are ignored quickly fade into oblivion.
As for other forums, I have seen Major disparage Cannys on one other forum I am on, I said my bit there and pointed out Cannys is a successful long running forum that many people have been happy to post on for years (something like that)....if another thread was started I would ignore it cos what I said stands.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to post or where Abs, just trying to explain that sometimes the best way to deal with repeated criticism is to ignore it....that's my opinion anyway.

Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Syl wrote:
Abstruse wrote:I wasn't taking anyone on, just expressing how I felt. He has been posting some untrue and nasty things about cannada at other forums, about the members etc. Well I am one of them members. Sad

I know you are Abs, there are a lot of members there, and if the Major has been banned there is no way he can see how busy or not busy the forum is because it's private, and everyone knows that.
Major has made several threads on the same theme here....like I said the ones that are addressed drag on (just as this one is being now) the ones that are ignored quickly fade into oblivion.
As for other forums, I have seen Major disparage Cannys on one other forum I am on, I said my bit there and pointed out Cannys is a successful long running forum that many people have been happy to post on for years (something like that)....if another thread was started I would ignore it cos what I said stands.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to post or where Abs, just trying to explain that sometimes the best way to deal with repeated criticism is to ignore it....that's my opinion anyway.

I know, many people say the same thing, but a lot of people find it hard to do, especially when things hit home, myself included, I let myself get dragged in a few times.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Crafty Canary is trying to poach, get Munkiz to go to her forum, not a very nice thing to do is it?
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Crafty Canary is trying to poach, get Munkiz to go to her forum, not a very nice thing to do is it?

Major....are you bored? Twisted Evil

Let me turn this thread round and wish everyone on Cannys forum a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS........tis the time for peace and goodwill to everyone Major....be nice.  Cannaddalink Santa-jumping-smiley-emoticon
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 am

Major Starbold wrote:Crafty Canary is trying to poach, get Munkiz to go to her forum, not a very nice thing to do is it?

She is doing no such thing Major, besides most the members here are already members there even if some aren't posting there at the moment. Tis the season for forgiveness and peace, good will toward men. etc. How bout some "merry christmas", "season's greetings" or Happy Holidays instead eh.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Major no comment No more, let it go now.

Canny isn't taking anyone away im still there, so is Abs as you know.

Now lets have a peace treaty eh. I like you both and hate this, so no more moans about Canny and her forum, not just here but on other forums too, and Canny wont come here moaning at you - agreed?

Im not trying to tell you what to do, I have no right, but please lets go into 2016 without this. The world is a sorry place right now, without this silliness.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 am

Canny, stop bleating on and on and on about how marvellous your forum is - I'm sure the members there already think that, and I'm sure the "we" crowd you keep talking about would be thrilled that you consider it a popularity contest. Does anyone really need to know how many posts you had by lunchtime last Wednesday, and how much banter there is going on?

If you didn't want the Major there, you shouldn't have let him join in the first place rather than mess about banning him for a day here and day there.

Major, it seems that you've been permabanned from Canny's forum. If someone implied that you were a child molester, just be thankful that you're no longer an active member there.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Syl wrote:

Major....are you bored? Twisted Evil

Let me turn this thread round and wish everyone on Cannys forum a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS........tis the time for peace and goodwill to everyone Major....be nice.  Cannaddalink Santa-jumping-smiley-emoticon

Spose I am bored with forums, I think most of us are from time to time, Syl.

'Don't get mad, get even' is the saying.

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Fenella wrote:Canny, stop bleating on and on and on about how marvellous your forum is - I'm sure the members there already think that, and I'm sure the "we" crowd you keep talking about would be thrilled that you consider it a popularity contest. Does anyone really need to know how many posts you had by lunchtime last Wednesday, and how much banter there is going on?

If you didn't want the Major there, you shouldn't have let him join in the first place rather than mess about banning him for a day here and day there.

Major, it seems that you've been permabanned from Canny's forum. If someone implied that you were a child molester, just be thankful that you're no longer an active member there.

Fenella stop letting HIM bleat on and on and on about my forum then. dunno  

Stop letting him make idiotic random posts and threads about my forum every 2 minutes, just to give you traffic.
And listen to what other people in this thread are saying.

Don't pretend that i just come here and spontaneously start talking about my place, i would never do that, i was merely REPLYING to the threads which you allow him to make repetitivey. And btw most of his nasty threads and comments I do ignore, so i dunno what YOU are bleating about. And yes, i did give a very specific example to back my post, not only to prove that he was lying, but also to show how completely absurd the lie was.

No one accused him of any damn thing, there was an ultra brief exchange on a thread, where a flippant comment was made by a member in response to one of his  numerous racist rants, this time he was ranting his head off about kids, and the poster replied in the same vein, and ever since that day he has been trying to make a ten course meal out of it, and looking for a "forum chef" to help him achieve this. Don't be party to it, don't be the gullible one who assists his desperate attempts to make a ten course meal out of absolutey nowt.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:Canny, stop bleating on and on and on about how marvellous your forum is - I'm sure the members there already think that, and I'm sure the "we" crowd you keep talking about would be thrilled that you consider it a popularity contest. Does anyone really need to know how many posts you had by lunchtime last Wednesday, and how much banter there is going on?

Stop letting him make idiotic random posts and threads about my forum every 2 minutes, just to give you traffic.

Don't pretend that i just come here and spontaneously start talking about my place, i would never do that, i was merely REPLYING to the threads which you allow him to make repetitivey. And btw most of his nasty threads and comments I do ignore, so i dunno what YOU are bleating about. And yes, i did give a very specific example to back my post, not only to prove that he was lying, but also to show how completely absurd the lie was.

No one accused him of any damn thing, there was an ultra brief exchange on a thread, where a flippant comment was made by a member in response to one of his  numerous racist rants, this time he was ranting his head off about kids, and the poster replied in the same vein, and ever since that day he has been trying to make a ten course meal out of it, and looking for a "forum chef" to help him achieve this. Don't be party to it, don't be the gullible one who assists his desperate attempts to make a ten course meal out of absolutey nowt.

Canary, you are out of order.

Let us get something straight.

Jenni kicked the paedo bit off and you joined in, IS THAT TRUE OR NOT?????????

You were bursting your corsets to ban me for ages.

Now you have the nerve to go to someone elses forum to try to gain support, you indicated to the site owner what she could do, should do??????????????? 'who the hell do you think you am'??????????????

I await your apology.

Major.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Canary.
I could eat a tin of alphabet soup..and carp a better argument than yours.

REMEMBER YOU STARTED ALL THIS BY USING VILS.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Canary wrote:

I do hope that you're not implying that I'm letting the Major talk about your forum in order to give this forum more traffic. Unlike you, I don't tout for forum business - I don't advertise this place on other forums, for example ...

I'm not bothered about why you're going on about your forum, it's the manner in which you do so which is rather irritating. The people who post there don't need to be told every five minutes how marvellous it is - I'm sure they already think it is.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Canary
I think you are JEALOUS about our eating out a lot and get free meals from time to time.
In actual fact this last year we have NOT eaten out as much, that should please you.

You have mentioned it quite a few times you know.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:19 am

Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:

I do hope that you're not implying that I'm letting the Major talk about your forum in order to give this forum more traffic. Unlike you, I don't tout for forum business - I don't advertise this place on other forums, for example ...

I'm not bothered about why you're going on about your forum, it's the manner in which you do so which is rather irritating. The people who post there don't need to be told every five minutes how marvellous it is - I'm sure they already think it is.

There are things that are irritating for me too, so let's not pretend that this irritation  you feel is a one way street. Unless of course you are trying to say that only YOUR feelings count. He has been getting away with making these stupid threads for years right under your nose, let alone the numerous nasty random comments he splashes all over the place, whenever the mood takes him. He even rants about things a mod did/said to him 3 years ago!

I already ignore nearly everything he says about me on here, so it's rich for you to take a pop at me on one of the very FEW occasions that i decide to reply.

Advertising is what forum owners are supposed to do, don't say it like it's a bad thing. Forumotion even give us tips on the steps people should take to publicise their place and most of the things they recommend, i never even bother doing. And i would not need to keep saying positive things about my place if you did not let him keep saying negative things about it. My positive comments are meant to counteract his nonstop negative comments!

Me and you have no reason to fall out, but wherever starbold posts, he creates divisions between people, unless the members are a tiny handful of people who are totally devoted to him. This stupid panto of a thread now has one less member participating in it,  cos i won't post any more in it, and now i will scoot off and "relax & unwind" like it says on my avvy.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next