Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

+7
Canary
dolly
thedelboy
markeymark
Syl
Fenella
Major Starbold
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 3 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 am

Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:All the forums are rubbish at the moment. Dogs is being spammed all the time, and FH has no proper moderation.
I would beg to differ there fen, we have excellent moderation on FH now, especially with our two new anonymous mods.

Hmmmmm, I see that you have been keeping more of an eye on things yourself Micky, and you have noticed a few things which you didn't previously notice. Do you think that it's better there now than it was? Rules 2 and 6 are still being broken. Wink
We keep an eye on posts and posters as much as we can fen but sometimes things do escape us, especially if offending posts aren't reported, but we do the best we can, and i think we do a reasonably good job.

I think you need to re-think the Anonomous Mods policy as it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
Amods decisions are ridiculous to say theleast.
When you finally fall out with one of them they will slag you off on all the other forums as well.
It is much better that it was when MS,markey and Fen decamped but still not consistent in the modding department.
BD you talk rubbish 95% of the time and this is defo one of those times, and as for our anon mods i think they're a great idea cos nobody knows them so they have no agenda with anyone so no bias at all, and pray tell give me one example of a mod decision that was ridiculous, and i know our anon mods very well and one thing none of us have ever done is fall out, and i dont think we ever will cos we've no reason to.

Canny was given a week ban for nothing, Ty was banned for a day and I was banned for a day twice and you believe that to be good modding?
I dont bulls*it you , I always tell it how I see it and that is how I see it.
IMO BD i had good reason each time to ban you, Canny and Ty, the difference is though their not forever moaning about it like you always do, or do you think you have a divine right not to be banned no matter what you say??

Not if i'm out of order but I rarely am Micky, your lack of humour is well known on forums and we will always differ in that respect.
Every time you take my advice you get new members but then you go into one of your mood swings and posters leave or get a ban.
That's not being big headed it's being truthful.
You never say thank you to those that help you with modding and invariably turn on them. Saying thank you costs nothing.
Your out of order all the time BD, or are you so far up your own arse that you dont think you are, and now im beginning to think all your arrogance is for real rather than just a wind up cos your always so full of it, and i dont think ive ever taken your advice pal and i doubt i ever will, and as for thanking ppl for modding, you dont know whats said in the mods room so your wrong yet again son.

You swore blind for about 12 months that my campaigning relentlessly to get an amnesty for Permanently banned members would never happen in your lifetime
But FH was going down the pan and so you suddenly decided to lift the bans and I started asking them to come back and most did.
That isn't bulls*it it's a fact, I did indeed get you all those members back and now they form the backbone of FH.
You can keep denying it but it's all there in black and white but you've never once thanked me.
The ban amnesty was down to DT persuading me and not you, so i have nothing to thank you for, and you are nothing but a thorn in my side if you really want to know BD.

So you admit that my appeals worked on DT and so you took his advice rather than mine even though his suggestion was because of my relentless campaign to make you see sense.
Get real kid.
You just hate admitting that I saved your ar*e from being humiliated for the umpteeth time.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 3 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by markeymark Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
markeymark wrote:arrogance micky , your the biggest two faced prick going, you treated syl like shit when she was your mod, BD is what he is a laugh and harmless , but your so blinded i really take petty on you, trouble is you cant face the truth if it smack you in the face,
Typical Markey, losing an argument so you start with the abuse, so predictable, still you always were and i suppose your going to send the boys round now lol, byee.

who said i rowing with you micky , just saying what i think off you without getting banned, first time we cross paths for a while, just dont like you as a person weak, two face that hasnt a pair, now its byee, not surpriseing you cant keep a woman , if your ever past camden let us know i tell you to your face
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 pm

markeymark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
markeymark wrote:arrogance micky , your the biggest two faced prick going, you treated syl like shit when she was your mod, BD is what he is a laugh and harmless , but your so blinded i really take petty on you, trouble is you cant face the truth if it smack you in the face,
Typical Markey, losing an argument so you start with the abuse, so predictable, still you always were and i suppose your going to send the boys round now lol, byee.

who said i rowing with you micky , just saying what i think off you without getting banned, first time we cross paths for a while, just dont like you as a person weak, two face that hasnt a pair, now its byee, not surpriseing you cant keep a woman , if your ever past camden let us know i tell you to your face

You should re-join Markey lol.
You've got balls kid lol! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 pm

markeymark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No need to get personal markey or make threats, no need at all but its about you're level really eh son.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
markeymark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No need to get personal markey or make threats, no need at all but its about you're level really eh son.

wasnt a threat micky just said i would tell you in front off your face, to me they are just words of truth, it depends how you on the recieveing end would respond , a threat is some one inpileing to harm you, in what i have never done, its you all over changeing things round to suite one self, you havent change
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 pm

markeymark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
markeymark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

wasnt a threat micky just said i would tell you in front off your face, to me they are just words of truth, it depends how you on the recieveing end would respond , a threat is some one inpileing to harm you, in what i have never done, its you all over changeing things round to suite one self, you havent change
Whatever markey, cya.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:59 am

Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:All the forums are rubbish at the moment. Dogs is being spammed all the time, and FH has no proper moderation.
I would beg to differ there fen, we have excellent moderation on FH now, especially with our two new anonymous mods.

Hmmmmm, I see that you have been keeping more of an eye on things yourself Micky, and you have noticed a few things which you didn't previously notice. Do you think that it's better there now than it was? Rules 2 and 6 are still being broken. Wink
We keep an eye on posts and posters as much as we can fen but sometimes things do escape us, especially if offending posts aren't reported, but we do the best we can, and i think we do a reasonably good job.

I think you need to re-think the Anonomous Mods policy as it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
Amods decisions are ridiculous to say theleast.
When you finally fall out with one of them they will slag you off on all the other forums as well.
It is much better that it was when MS,markey and Fen decamped but still not consistent in the modding department.
BD you talk rubbish 95% of the time and this is defo one of those times, and as for our anon mods i think they're a great idea cos nobody knows them so they have no agenda with anyone so no bias at all, and pray tell give me one example of a mod decision that was ridiculous, and i know our anon mods very well and one thing none of us have ever done is fall out, and i dont think we ever will cos we've no reason to.

Canny was given a week ban for nothing, Ty was banned for a day and I was banned for a day twice and you believe that to be good modding?
I dont bulls*it you , I always tell it how I see it and that is how I see it.
IMO BD i had good reason each time to ban you, Canny and Ty, the difference is though their not forever moaning about it like you always do, or do you think you have a divine right not to be banned no matter what you say??

Not if i'm out of order but I rarely am Micky, your lack of humour is well known on forums and we will always differ in that respect.
Every time you take my advice you get new members but then you go into one of your mood swings and posters leave or get a ban.
That's not being big headed it's being truthful.
You never say thank you to those that help you with modding and invariably turn on them. Saying thank you costs nothing.
Your out of order all the time BD, or are you so far up your own arse that you dont think you are, and now im beginning to think all your arrogance is for real rather than just a wind up cos your always so full of it, and i dont think ive ever taken your advice pal and i doubt i ever will, and as for thanking ppl for modding, you dont know whats said in the mods room so your wrong yet again son.

You swore blind for about 12 months that my campaigning relentlessly to get an amnesty for Permanently banned members would never happen in your lifetime
But FH was going down the pan and so you suddenly decided to lift the bans and I started asking them to come back and most did.
That isn't bulls*it it's a fact, I did indeed get you all those members back and now they form the backbone of FH.
You can keep denying it but it's all there in black and white but you've never once thanked me.
The ban amnesty was down to DT persuading me and not you, so i have nothing to thank you for, and you are nothing but a thorn in my side if you really want to know BD.

You are far easier to talk to off Fresh Horizon, on there you go into overdrive but on here you can listen to good advice from old members who were fed up with your highly dubious decisions

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 pm

I like the idea of anonymouse mods But they must be checked on periodicaly to make sure they have NO agendas!! further more I agree with Syl Mickyboy you are a backstabbing person , I WAS I thought a friend ! then I get accused of allsorts ! so now I shall look for a thread where you are not !!
thedelboy
thedelboy
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm

thedelboy wrote:I like the idea of anonymouse mods But they must be checked on periodicaly to make sure they have NO agendas!! further more I agree with Syl Mickyboy you are a backstabbing person , I WAS I thought a friend ! then I get accused of allsorts ! so now I shall look for a thread where you are not !!
I cant even remember what we fell out about del, life's too short as it is cos ive moved on and suggest you do the same.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
thedelboy wrote:I like the idea of anonymouse mods But they must be checked on periodicaly to make sure they have NO agendas!! further more I agree with Syl Mickyboy you are a backstabbing person , I WAS I thought a friend ! then I get accused of allsorts ! so now I shall look for a thread where you are not !!
I cant even remember what we fell out about del, life's too short as it is cos ive moved on and suggest you do the same.

I think you need help mate! I helped you ! and when I was in hospital you banned me for posts I could never of made ! when I phoned to find out why I was banned I had abuse!! so I returned with abuse when sense did not prevail!! I hope in your life you find solace !! one day it all comes out ! one day real life takes over from our internet personas !! I still have the same number if you want to discuss !! do you have the bottle!! no matter who was wrong if you respond I will say that you have balls!!
thedelboy
thedelboy
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

thedelboy wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I think you need help mate! I helped you ! and when I was in hospital you banned me for posts I could never of made ! when I phoned to find out why I was banned I had abuse!! so I returned with abuse when sense did not prevail!! I hope in your life you find solace !! one day it all comes out ! one day real life takes over from our internet personas !! I still have the same number if you want to discuss !! do you have the bottle!! no matter who was wrong if you respond I will say that you have balls!!
Nothing wrong with my balls mate, and i deleted your number ages ago cos i didn't think we'd ever speak again, but im prepared to talk if you are del.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:02 pm

am well prepared to talk , But no animosity!
thedelboy
thedelboy
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I've been banned from FH now. scratch
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

There really is no such thing as a "forum mate" is there? Several people who claimed to be a "mate" have turned out to be backstabbers. silent
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm

I have forum mates. I have been stabbed in the back twice by people who I thought I could trust....which I suppose is good going in 4 years on forums.
I have met one good friend through forums and I know several who I would trust implicitly because I dont think they would ever be two faced.

Its the two facedness that always gets to me.... I NEVER trust someone who is two faced.

I dont know whats gone on FH lately, it got so boring I could'nt read it. zzzzzz
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.

Yes. I was blamed for driving a mod away, and that's why I was banned apparently, but the mod in question has denied that.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Fen, you did'nt drive anyone away....thats Mickys way of absolving himself from all the grief.

He did that when he banned Jack once, he let everyone think I had asked for that.... the truth is he offerred to ban him and I declined, just as Mags has had no part in you being banned.
I cant speak for anyone else but I imagine the fact that Micky is a back stabber is nearer to the truth......as many of us have already experienced .
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Syl wrote:Fen, you did'nt drive anyone away....thats Mickys way of absolving himself from all the grief.

He did that when he banned Jack once, he let everyone think I had asked for that.... the truth is he offerred to ban him and I declined, just as Mags has had no part in you being banned.
I cant speak for anyone else but I imagine the fact that Micky is a back stabber is nearer to the truth......as many of us have already experienced .

I really don't get it then. Everything was fine on there the day I was banned - it was completely out of the blue. Prior to that, it had been a bit awful with 6 or 7 people ganging up on me in one or two threads. I don't get why I would be banned for being "disruptive" when it was others who were causing the trouble.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Fenella wrote:
Syl wrote:Fen, you did'nt drive anyone away....thats Mickys way of absolving himself from all the grief.

I really don't get it then. Everything was fine on there the day I was banned - it was completely out of the blue. Prior to that, it had been a bit awful with 6 or 7 people ganging up on me in one or two threads. I don't get why I would be banned for being "disruptive" when it was others who were causing the trouble.

I dont get the trolling on there either. It happens and a blind man can see it.
All I know is that a lot of very good posters have either left never to return, or they have simply stopped posting.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I dont get the trolling on there either. It happens and a blind man can see it.
All I know is that a lot of very good posters have either left never to return, or they have simply stopped posting.

They say on there that it's great when I'm not there. Well maybe it is because they don't have someone to gang up on. That doesn't mean it's my fault though. I think the two anon mods are doing fine but Micky has treated me very badly this time.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Micky is a back stabber Fenella, it was him who banned you and no one else.
He will put the onus on someone else, as he always does.
Hicky and Mod are the only 2 mods there now, DT does'nt mod, Mags and June have left, so that leaves them and Micky, and a forum riddled with Trolls.

I honestly dont get why people want to post on a forum where they are treated badly. Ty and BD just to name two are forever being singled out too.

Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Syl wrote:Micky is a back stabber Fenella, it was him who banned you and no one else.
He will put the onus on someone else, as he always does.
Hicky and Mod are the only 2 mods there now, DT does'nt mod, Mags and June have left, so that leaves them and Micky, and a forum riddled with Trolls.

I honestly dont get why people want to post on a forum where they are treated badly. Ty and BD just to name two are forever being singled out too.

Well Micky said on here that the moderation had improved, especially as he had the two anon mods now, so I thought I'd give it another go. To be honest, the other night I was determined I wasn't going to let the usual gang drive me off there, so I stood up to them, and got blamed for that by other members - that didn't help either. They didn't need to drive me off though - Micky saw to that himself.

Ty does have a lot to put up with there but maybe she doesn't mind. Blackie has just been banned again - for a week. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Poor BD, whats he done?

No doubt he will come over here and tell us soon. Very Happy
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Fenella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Two faced modz and site ownuz are the worst.

Yes. I was blamed for driving a mod away, and that's why I was banned apparently, but the mod in question has denied that.

Mags wanted to leave FH for a while, when finally she did (you were posting on FH again) Micky offered to ban you in the hope that Mags would stay. She refused because her reasons for leaving were not connected to you or any other poster.
Micky banned you anyway, thinking she would change her mind. She has not and she had made it clear to him BEFORE he banned you and also AFTER he banned you that she does NOT agree with the way he has treated you.

So it's not fair that Mags has been mentioned in connection to you being treated badly. It had nothing to do with her.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next