Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

+7
Canary
dolly
thedelboy
markeymark
Syl
Fenella
Major Starbold
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Major Starbold Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 2 UVBpr

These were the first villainz seen in a James Bond movie.
They opened to the tune of Three Blind Mice, remember.

I have since wondud if any of the FH modz were sight impaired.

There are none so blind as those who WILL not see.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH. - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Rupert Julian Starbold Banned From FH.

Post by Major Starbold Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm

I will alwayz leave any forum which has/allowz prejudices against white English people with their continuing echo of the word racist.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I will alwayz leave any forum which has/allowz prejudices against white English people with their continuing echo of the word racist.
We always got on you and me Major, but i have to say that im glad i dont have to constantly defend you're 'i hate forunuz' threads every single day anymore.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:All the forums are rubbish at the moment. Dogs is being spammed all the time, and FH has no proper moderation.
I would beg to differ there fen, we have excellent moderation on FH now, especially with our two new anonymous mods.

Hmmmmm, I see that you have been keeping more of an eye on things yourself Micky, and you have noticed a few things which you didn't previously notice. Do you think that it's better there now than it was? Rules 2 and 6 are still being broken. Wink
We keep an eye on posts and posters as much as we can fen but sometimes things do escape us, especially if offending posts aren't reported, but we do the best we can, and i think we do a reasonably good job.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:All the forums are rubbish at the moment. Dogs is being spammed all the time, and FH has no proper moderation.
I would beg to differ there fen, we have excellent moderation on FH now, especially with our two new anonymous mods.

just a shame you cant mod your mods and not be so blinded by the truths,
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Hmmmmm, I see that you have been keeping more of an eye on things yourself Micky, and you have noticed a few things which you didn't previously notice. Do you think that it's better there now than it was? Rules 2 and 6 are still being broken. Wink
We keep an eye on posts and posters as much as we can fen but sometimes things do escape us, especially if offending posts aren't reported, but we do the best we can, and i think we do a reasonably good job.

I think you need to re-think the Anonomous Mods policy as it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
Amods decisions are ridiculous to say theleast.
When you finally fall out with one of them they will slag you off on all the other forums as well.
It is much better that it was when MS,markey and Fen decamped but still not consistent in the modding department.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I will alwayz leave any forum which has/allowz prejudices against white English people with their continuing echo of the word racist.
We always got on you and me Major, but i have to say that im glad i dont have to constantly defend you're 'i hate forunuz' threads every single day anymore.

you dont have to defend anyone , its a debate, if people dont like what major saying you can either have a debate or go to the next post, but its gets a little childless when one throw their toys out of the pram , some should just grow a pair, noo they just comeing running to you and you always f k things up even more within you forum, headless chicken comes to mind
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:35 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I think you need to re-think the Anonomous Mods policy as it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
When you finally fall out with one of them they will slag you off on all the other forums as well.
It is much better that it was when MS,markey and Fen decamped but still not consistent in the modding department.
BD you talk rubbish 95% of the time and this is defo one of those times, and as for our anon mods i think they're a great idea cos nobody knows them so they have no agenda with anyone so no bias at all, and pray tell give me one example of a mod decision that was ridiculous, and i know our anon mods very well and one thing none of us have ever done is fall out, and i dont think we ever will cos we've no reason to.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Dont make me laugh Micky. One of your anonymous mods definately has an agenda.
I would put money on AMOD being Hickey. I have already said so to her here recently. ... that was after she blazed in and accused me of mentioning her elsewhere.....which was a lie.
You will deny it as she did, but her dislike of Canny and Ty, and her guilty conscience when she thought she was being outed is obvious to a blind man.
She is agenda programmed, just as she always has been.

Also...dont be such a damn hypocrite. When I was there and modding for about a year, you NEVER defended the Major, even when he was constantly trolled. Whether or not you agreed with his posts is immaterial, he was entitled to his views yet he was constantly personally insulted everytime he posted.
When you laughingly claim "The buck stops here" meaning yourself....that's a joke. You hide behind your mods, you always have done, they take the flak for you, and now even they (apart from Mags and DT) are hiding.

Like Markey said...grow a pair.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Syl wrote:Dont make me laugh Micky. One of your anonymous mods definately has an agenda.
I would put money on AMOD being Hickey. I have already said so to her here recently. ... that was after she blazed in and accused me of mentioning her elsewhere.....which was a lie.
You will deny it as she did, but her dislike of Canny and Ty, and her guilty conscience when she thought she was being outed is obvious to a blind man.

Also...dont be such a damn hypocrite. When I was there and modding for about a year, you NEVER defended the Major, even when he was constantly trolled. Whether or not you agreed with his posts is immaterial, he was entitled to his views yet he was constantly personally insulted everytime he posted.
When you laughingly claim "The buck stops here" meaning yourself....that's a joke. You hide behind your mods, you always have done, they take the flak for you, and now even they (apart from Mags and DT) are hiding.

Believe what you like Syl, but because mags is a good friend of both of us and i dont want her to feel awkward, im not getting into a petty he said she said slanging match with you..
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Syl wrote:Dont make me laugh Micky. One of your anonymous mods definately has an agenda.

just show how one can ruin what was a good forum , but after time micky showed his true colours ,
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

Believe what you like Syl, but because mags is a good friend of both of us and i dont want her to feel awkward, im not getting into a petty he said she said slanging match with you..

This has got nothing to do with Mags....good attempt at dodging the issue though. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 pm

markeymark wrote:

just show how one can ruin what was a good forum , but after time micky showed his true colours ,
Well at present Markey me old son, we have 156 ppl online so i wouldn't say i was ruining anything. scratch
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

This has got nothing to do with Mags....good attempt at dodging the issue though. Rolling Eyes
Look Syl, whatever i say you will disagree with anyway so there really is no point.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Syl wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Look Syl, whatever i say you will disagree with anyway so there really is no point.

No point at all, not because I would dispute everything you say, but simply because I have no time for backstabbers.

Final point....you are a member here are'nt you, it's sad that you decide to do this in the open bit?
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Syl wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No point at all, not because I would dispute everything you say, but simply because I have no time for backstabbers.

Final point....you are a member here are'nt you, it's sad that you decide to do this in the open bit?
Well i have nothing to hide Syl so why not do it in the open bit.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

BD you talk rubbish 95% of the time and this is defo one of those times, and as for our anon mods i think they're a great idea cos nobody knows them so they have no agenda with anyone so no bias at all, and pray tell give me one example of a mod decision that was ridiculous, and i know our anon mods very well and one thing none of us have ever done is fall out, and i dont think we ever will cos we've no reason to.

Canny was given a week ban for nothing, Ty was banned for a day and I was banned for a day twice and you believe that to be good modding?
I dont bulls*it you , I always tell it how I see it and that is how I see it.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Canny was given a week ban for nothing, Ty was banned for a day and I was banned for a day twice and you believe that to be good modding?
IMO BD i had good reason each time to ban you, Canny and Ty, the difference is though their not forever moaning about it like you always do, or do you think you have a divine right not to be banned no matter what you say??
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

IMO BD i had good reason each time to ban you, Canny and Ty, the difference is though their not forever moaning about it like you always do, or do you think you have a divine right not to be banned no matter what you say??

Not if i'm out of order but I rarely am Micky, your lack of humour is well known on forums and we will always differ in that respect.
Every time you take my advice you get new members but then you go into one of your mood swings and posters leave or get a ban.
That's not being big headed it's being truthful.
You never say thank you to those that help you with modding and invariably turn on them. Saying thank you costs nothing.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
markeymark wrote:

Well at present Markey me old son, we have 156 ppl online so i wouldn't say i was ruining anything. scratch

how many poster have you banned and left your forum loads, plus i quite cant understand if you have 156 ppl online why you are here trying to explain yourself, arnt we just a drop in the ocean , but one thing for sure i can name you countless good posters who think the same as me, and thats a fact
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Not if i'm out of order but I rarely am Micky, your lack of humour is well known on forums and we will always differ in that respect.
Every time you take my advice you get new members but then you go into one of your mood swings and posters leave or get a ban.
You never say thank you to those that help you with modding and invariably turn on them. Saying thank you costs nothing.
Your out of order all the time BD, or are you so far up your own arse that you dont think you are, and now im beginning to think all your arrogance is for real rather than just a wind up cos your always so full of it, and i dont think ive ever taken your advice pal and i doubt i ever will, and as for thanking ppl for modding, you dont know whats said in the mods room so your wrong yet again son.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 pm

arrogance micky , your the biggest two faced prick going, you treated syl like shit when she was your mod, BD is what he is a laugh and harmless , but your so blinded i really take petty on you, trouble is you cant face the truth if it smack you in the face,
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm

markeymark wrote:arrogance micky , your the biggest two faced prick going, you treated syl like shit when she was your mod, BD is what he is a laugh and harmless , but your so blinded i really take petty on you, trouble is you cant face the truth if it smack you in the face,
Typical Markey, losing an argument so you start with the abuse, so predictable, still you always were and i suppose your going to send the boys round now lol, byee.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Your out of order all the time BD, or are you so far up your own arse that you dont think you are, and now im beginning to think all your arrogance is for real rather than just a wind up cos your always so full of it, and i dont think ive ever taken your advice pal and i doubt i ever will, and as for thanking ppl for modding, you dont know whats said in the mods room so your wrong yet again son.

You swore blind for about 12 months that my campaigning relentlessly to get an amnesty for Permanently banned members would never happen in your lifetime
But FH was going down the pan and so you suddenly decided to lift the bans and I started asking them to come back and most did.
That isn't bulls*it it's a fact, I did indeed get you all those members back and now they form the backbone of FH.
You can keep denying it but it's all there in black and white but you've never once thanked me.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You swore blind for about 12 months that my campaigning relentlessly to get an amnesty for Permanently banned members would never happen in your lifetime
But FH was going down the pan and so you suddenly decided to lift the bans and I started asking them to come back and most did.
That isn't bulls*it it's a fact, I did indeed get you all those members back and now they form the backbone of FH.
You can keep denying it but it's all there in black and white but you've never once thanked me.
The ban amnesty was down to DT persuading me and not you, so i have nothing to thank you for, and you are nothing but a thorn in my side if you really want to know BD.
Mickyboy
Mickyboy
Very Calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next