Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Theresa May became PM I met her at a bus stop and Jeremy Corbyn, Boris and Maggie thatcher and I were..

Go down

Before Theresa May became PM I met her at a bus stop and Jeremy Corbyn, Boris and Maggie thatcher and I were.. Empty Before Theresa May became PM I met her at a bus stop and Jeremy Corbyn, Boris and Maggie thatcher and I were..

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:47 pm

All waiting for the same bus taking shelter because it was peeing down at the time.
Jeremy said " Jeremy said " Are you ok BD" I replied not really so as I'm feeling a bit under the weather today to be honest Lol.
Maggie Thatcher butted into the conversation and said " Can I help you in any way? so I said " NO! So Boris was only a little boy at the time said " Well can I help?
I said no again and he said " Why ever not ?
I said because I happen to be working class and both of them ran away and called Taxi's but Jeremy stayed with me until the bus come"
I am working class and always will be so want it known that if you are a Tory voter you are a stuck up your own ass lot of idiots who only want what you want for yourselves and don't care a jot about anyone else that you see as being a lesser person than yourselves at all"
"Labour, Labour, Labour always for me YES! YES,YES!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down