Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL.

Go down

I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL. Empty I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 am

True LOL.
I havn't lost the ability to get up peoples noses yet Major Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL. Empty Re: I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:True LOL.

My body doesn't quite live up to the things I want it to do anymore but my mind is as clear as crystal Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL. Empty Re: I was innocently giving Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn my advice and suddenly my account was suspended LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:10 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:

My body doesn't quite live up to the things I want it to do anymore but my mind is as clear as crystal Very Happy

I want to walk my dogs for miles through the fields like I used to but now get knackered after just a half hour or so and just want to get home before I collapse exhausted LOL. TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

I want to walk my dogs for miles through the fields like I used to but now get knackered after just a half hour or so and just want to get home before I collapse exhausted LOL. TRUE!

I once took a job 17 miles away from home and had rented a home and fell out with the guy so just walked home with my dogs.
Fu*k you babe, stick the job LOL TRUE!

My dogs at that time didn't like being in the car yet I had a German Shepard once who loved to hang her head out of the window
for ever. She was good as gold and a brilliant guard god LOL.
If ever born again I want to have them all back.
I've never had any dog that was really nasty but faithfully beyond belief really.
They love me TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down