Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE"

Go down

The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE" Empty The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE"

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 pm

I SAID " It is when you get to your age and still keep singing the same song " Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE" Empty Re: The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE"

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:26 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:I SAID " It is when you get to your age and still keep singing the same song " Very Happy

Poor old Tom is suffering from short term dementia now so I said Do you ever even remember where your toilet is now?
He said Why would you even ask that? I said " Because you've just pissed up my leg you dirty git LMAO major bare bum Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE" Empty Re: The day I met Tom Jones singing " iT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE"

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:34 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:I SAID " It is when you get to your age and still keep singing the same song " Very Happy

Poor old Tom is suffering from short term dementia now so I said Do you ever even remember where your toilet is now?
He said Why would you even ask that? I said " Because you've just pissed up my leg you dirty git LMAO major bare bum Very Happy

A minute later he shot up straight and winked at me and went into the same routine LOL.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down