Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia!

Go down

My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia! Empty My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia!

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Somehow that song brings home to you that we are all different and we have to accept it. Neutral

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia! Empty Re: My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia!

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:46 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Somehow that song brings home to you that we are all different and we have to accept it. Neutral
woofters but that interview did

I never thought anything could change my opinion of willy woofters but that interview did Shocked

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia! Empty Re: My non understanding of gays until I heard Bruce Springstein singing Streets of Philadelphia!

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:58 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Somehow that song brings home to you that we are all different and we have to accept it. Neutral
I met two sisters long ago now who were openly lesbians but told me they could change for me if giving them a baby TRUE!
I never did lol but they were a both a bit overweight and could have squashed me easily lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down