Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet.

2 posters

Go down

Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet. Empty Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:14 pm

He knew I like knowing about stuff like that. So I said yes when going to the toilet and are constipated people strain and for some that brings on a heart attack. It's true!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet. Empty Re: Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet.

Post by Major Starbold Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 am

There is not anything NORMAL about having a heart attack apart from fear. BD
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet. Empty Re: Brother in law asking me once if it was normal to have a heart attack on the toilet.

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Major Starbold wrote:There is not anything NORMAL about having a heart attack apart from fear. BD

Yes MS, we all say I'll face it when it comes like a man but when you actually have to face it you think " Oh no, this hurts" and it does MS Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:53 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:He knew I like knowing about stuff like that. So I said yes when going to the toilet and are constipated people strain and for some that brings on a heart attack. It's true!

I love watching documentaries MS and some things just stick in your head for some reason?

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down