Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day I caught my brother in law lying twice in one day lol.

2 posters

Go down

The day I caught my brother in law lying  twice in one day lol. Empty The day I caught my brother in law lying twice in one day lol.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 pm

He had sworn blind he had stopped smoking and always chews chewing gum but I spotted him smoking in his car and later on he volunteered to go to the chippie
to fetch us all our Saturday orders and I caught him again waiting outside the Chippie in his car until the order was done lol!
I never told but he knew I had him caught bang to rights lol.
Have you ever kept your mouth shut?

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The day I caught my brother in law lying  twice in one day lol. Empty Re: The day I caught my brother in law lying twice in one day lol.

Post by Major Starbold Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Yeppuz BD.

I Caught a married someone with a slapper and kept schtum even to this day and I musta done right as his marriage is still on today.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The day I caught my brother in law lying  twice in one day lol. Empty Re: The day I caught my brother in law lying twice in one day lol.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:10 am

Major Starbold wrote:Yeppuz BD.

I Caught a married someone with a slapper and kept schtum even to this day and I musta done right as his marriage is still on today.

It doesn't pay to tell on relatives MS, it can cause more harm than good.
If they dont know it cant hurt them. I know and they know I know but as long as they treat my sisters right I take no notice Sad smilile.
ad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down