Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL.

Go down

Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL. Empty Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:24 am

So I knocked on her door and she was getting ready to go to bed.
"She said "Do you know hat time it is"
Well yes I do but I cant believe you are going to bed this early let me put me put the kettle on so I went into her kitchen and kept her up most of the night chatting LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL. Empty Re: Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:So I knocked on her door and she was getting ready to go to bed.
Well yes I do but I cant believe you are going to bed this early let me put me put the kettle on so I went into her kitchen and kept her up most of the night chatting LOL!

It's boring going to sleep this early.
"How do you know we were going to bed to go to sleep"?
"Because you two are too old now to be going to bed for anything other than sleep"

"You cheeky git" She said. LOL.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL. Empty Re: Another true story, it was late but I decided to go th me sisters for a chat LOL.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:44 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:So I knocked on her door and she was getting ready to go to bed.

It's boring going to sleep this early.
"How do you know we were going to bed to go to sleep"?
"Because you two are too old now to be going to bed for anything other than sleep"

"You cheeky git" She said. LOL.

If she has a hospital appointment or Doctors or the Hairdressers she will probably miss it because she will be still fast asleep LOL.
I'm still wide awake.
I wish I could just lie down and go to sleep like that. I don't know how they can just lie down and get to sleep easily???

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down