Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 am

I gave a guy a job and he told me about his missus and kids and where he lived etc.
One day he said he owned a Rottweiler then suddenly I was interested and asked if I could see it.
Nice house, nice garden and nice bird he lived with and I asked him where his dog was and he let it in to meet me so I was giving it a cuddle and fussing it but made the mistake of putting my face down to kiss it
and it just snapped and caught me on the side of the face and then was good as gold again.
"O'h my god what's he done that will need stitches" so they fetched me a mirror and towel and I told them not to worry about it I wont go to hospital just for that lol.
It's just another scar now and a reminder not to put your face into a strange dogs face or it might have you LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by Major Starbold on Tue May 17, 2016 11:53 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:I gave a guy a job and he told me about his missus and kids and where he lived etc.
One day he said he owned a Rottweiler then suddenly I was interested and asked if I could see it.
Nice house, nice garden and nice bird he lived with and I asked him where his dog was and he let it in to meet me so I was giving it a cuddle and fussing it but made the mistake of putting my face down to kiss it
and it just snapped and caught me on the side of the face and then was good as gold again.
"O'h my god what's he done that will need stitches" so they fetched me a mirror and towel and I told them not to worry about it I wont go to hospital just for that lol.
It's just another scar now and a reminder not to put your face into a strange dogs face or it might have you LMAO!

NEVER put your face into any dogz face, BD, even the two legged kind. lol
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14259
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed May 18, 2016 7:32 am

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:I gave a guy a job and he told me about his missus and kids and where he lived etc.
One day he said he owned a Rottweiler then suddenly I was interested and asked if I could see it.
Nice house, nice garden and nice bird he lived with and I asked him where his dog was and he let it in to meet me so I was giving it a cuddle and fussing it but made the mistake of putting my face down to kiss it
and it just snapped and caught me on the side of the face and then was good as gold again.
"O'h my god what's he done that will need stitches" so they fetched me a mirror and towel and I told them not to worry about it I wont go to hospital just for that lol.
It's just another scar now and a reminder not to put your face into a strange dogs face or it might have you LMAO!

NEVER put your face into any dogz face, BD, even the two legged kind. lol

You and I are in trouble with Fen and Canny for winding them up again, they've got the hump with us rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by Major Starbold on Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 pm

FG is too experienced to get the real hump with us, she is so tolerant yet gets awful stick from trolls, vile bast****, we have to watch the backs of decent respectable people on forums BD
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14259
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by Syl on Wed May 18, 2016 3:17 pm

BD....you may need a tetanus jab, maybe you should have that bite looked at.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9773
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed May 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Major Starbold wrote:FG is too experienced to get the real hump with us, she is so tolerant yet gets awful stick from trolls, vile bast****, we have to watch the backs of decent respectable people on forums BD

I've told them both off LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed May 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:BD....you may need a tetanus jab, maybe you should have that bite looked at.

You only need one in your life Syl and I've had that years ago,
I've had tons of bites on my hands over the years and mostly from by own dogs when playing with them but with my own I teach them to
give me a kiss and they just lick my nose as that's a kiss to them and they just do it for the rest of their lives then so you don't really expect on catch a bite on your face.
You just don't think it will happen and anyway I'm talking about in the past again and not now you daft bug*er rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Another True story than went bad for me LMAO!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum