Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS.

2 posters

Go down

I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS. Empty I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:57 am

You posted one thread entitled Blackie and someone accused me of killing my dogs.
No wonder anyone just looking in thought I was evil.
How do posters coming out with crap like that justify their existence on forums at all?
There are jokes, funny posts, cheeky threads and serious threads I love posting on and about but any kind of abuse about people or animals is
beyond my understanding kid but these kind of posts have never been deleted but my poems have???????
Explain that because words fail me Crying or Very sad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS. Empty Re: I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS.

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:06 pm

The explanation is simple BD, there is untold scumbags , bent mods, troublemakers and site owners who think they are something special like that Canary (more like CROW} on most forums

As soon as a good debate starts the snowflakes, pc brigade and the anti English turn up to shout racist and so forth.

Are you BACK on Dogs BD????
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS. Empty Re: I just looked at your old posts on sleeping dogs MS.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:07 am

Major Starbold wrote:The explanation is simple BD, there is untold scumbags , bent mods, troublemakers and site owners who think they are something special like that Canary  (more like CROW}  on most forums

As soon as a good debate starts the snowflakes, pc brigade and the anti English  turn up to shout racist and so forth.

Are you BACK on Dogs BD????

No MS, question Mods on any forum results in forever bans for some.
Truthy and I knew that but continued having our say whatever the consequences but you are loved by to many to ever be banned forever and a day.
A real one off genuine nice guy I don't always agree with but believe everything you say and it shows you old git.
Give me 20 posters like you every day of the week and I'd be happy knowing I'm not alone in thinking the world is now under threat from Muslim extremists that even our security forces cant keep track of.

If they ever get hold of nuclear weapon technology we are all effed hate cry

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down