Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs...

Go down

Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs... Empty Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs...

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:18 am

It was strange really but I always got a pain in my ar*e when chatting to anyone on there LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs... Empty Re: Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs...

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:31 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:It was strange really but I always got a pain in my ar*e when chatting to anyone on there LOL!
If he had let me back I'd have kept my word and played nice for a change but he wouldn't so now anything goes as far as I'm concerned.
Get out of my life for ever Stoo.
You end up losing our arguments again and I end up winning. sherlock
I worked out how your mind and everyone else like you works before I learned how to walk LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs... Empty Re: Another thing that seemed to happen to me when a member of Sleeping Dogs...

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:45 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:It was strange really but I always got a pain in my ar*e when chatting to anyone on there LOL!
If he had let me back I'd have kept my word and played nice for a change but he wouldn't so now anything goes as far as I'm concerned.
Get out of my life for ever Stoo.
You end up losing our arguments again and I end up winning. sherlock
I worked out how your mind and everyone else like you works before I learned how to walk LOL!

Karen is doing almost the same as Fen used to do when dealing with me.
She lets me kick off then tells me to eff off LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down