Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident,

2 posters

Go down

You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident, Empty You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident,

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 pm

I have a habit of picking up my post and ripping the tops off them all at once so learned one of my neighbours owes thousands to catalogue stores and the other one has a son living abroad who is serving in the army.
I' would never have known that except for the postman delivering the neighbours letters to me instead of them LOL!
I always take them back and apologise for opening them by accident but if they've received any of mine they must think I'm strange as I get all sorts of post from nutters LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident, Empty Re: You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident,

Post by Major Starbold Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 pm

I do not really wanna know about anyone else problems but last year I came across one by accidentally open a letter which was not mine, I wishI had not as it has angered me so much.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident, Empty Re: You know when the postman puts one of your neighbours letters through your letterbox by accident,

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:26 am

Major Starbold wrote:I do not really wanna know about anyone else problems but last year I came across one by accidentally open a letter which was not mine, I wishI had not as it has angered me so much.
In a strange way MS it's quite nice .
At least you know then they aren't serial killers or truly nasty.
I kind of like knowing a bit about them that I really shouldn't know because it's none of my business. They are ok with me so I like that TRUE! kiss justice group hug to the rescue eek dance cheers2

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:43 am

Major Starbold wrote:I do not really wanna know about anyone else problems but last year I came across one by accidentally open a letter which was not mine, I wishI had not as it has angered me so much.

This is true as well MS.
I popped to my oldest sisters place earlier and we started talking about how we grew up and she  got out a lot of old pictures of us
years ago and she's never told me she got them when mom died so it got quite emotional and the things she came out with I'd put out of my head years ago just came out so my brother in law said I think I know more about your dad than you do.
I said possibly but then again I know more about your dad than you do as he used to chat to me when we went to the dogs which he did LOL. rotflmao
He said his dad was a right bugger when at home Lee but yes he's was nice when out and no-0ne knew what he was like at home.
My sister joined in when I started to get the hump so I said we aren't really arguing babe, just talking about the past and he remembers things I'd rather forget babe but he likes talking about.
Don't worry babe we wont end up fighting.
You'd better not either she said TRUE! lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down