Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real racists on forums!

+3
Major Starbold
Canary
blackdahlia1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The real racists on forums! - Page 2 Empty Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Canary is the author of her own downfall, problems.
She is typical of a child who does something wrong and then blames other people and tries and tries and tries to get other people on her side by using them, lying, misquoting and using foul language.
Think about your own antics 'Canary Lurker Stirrer'.

Those posters you are trying to bleed your heart to are unaware how you mega lurk other forums and stir the pot using your crocodile tears as a weapon.

It irks you that there are people on forums who can see through you, know how nasty, underhanded and crafty you are, you cannot get to them all to aid your despotism.

You only unbanned BD because you are so desperate for members.

Have you noticed how smooth Munki runs with its regular circle of posters who respect each other? maybe if you lurk long enough some of it might rub off on you, no charge, glad to help.

Why do you appear to hate 'real' men?

Good luck C L S.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Major, I know you and Canny don't get on, but this constant stream of hate to her is wrong.

I hate all this and it makes me not want to post.  Im on here and on Cans forum, I like her forum and the posters there, as I like this one and the posters here.  

Reading what you and BD say isn't nice at all.  Cant this all stop now?
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Canary wrote:
Syl wrote: ..., if threads are repeatedly being started about her she has the right to defend herself if she chooses to.

Personally I think people on this forum are sick and tired of Cannys name being mentioned when she seldom posts in here.....

UPDATE:
BD went running back to my forum, the minute he was unbanned today ...
..... and he just carried on, from where he had left off,  posting hell for leather, as if nothing had happened lol.
This thread was a very cheap attention-seeking stunt designed to elicit support and sympathy.
Thanks for your input, Syl.  Have a lovely summer. xx  group hug

I'm beginning to lose all patience with BD, he has been treated for years like the wayward child that people put up with because of his problems.
The reality is he is a middle aged man with a drinking problem....and a foul mouth towards women. Rolling Eyes

You have a lovely summer too Canny. Whatever goes on on forums is absolutely nothing compared to real life, family, friends and love.
Take care. x
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 pm

magica wrote:Major, I know you and Canny don't get on, but this constant stream of hate to her is wrong.

I hate all this and it makes me not want to post.  Im on here and on Cans forum, I like her forum and the posters there, as I like this one and the posters here.  

Hello Magz.

As far as I am concerned, Canary started all this way back, now she is crying upon the shoulders of anyone who will listen to her to gain their support which is so typical of her MO.

Canary had a constant stream of all sorts to me, Magz, I remember it well.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

magica wrote:Major, I know you and Canny don't get on, but this constant stream of hate to her is wrong.

It isn't hate Magic but it is nasty.
I cant hate that easily but I can decide that I don't understand others for getting the hump with no just cause other than others leading them on.
Be your own person and not a follower of others opinions or you'll always be bullied into doing things you don't really need to do.
Nigel Farage has proved that in Parliament today when telling hundreds of the worlds leaders that most of them had never done a days work in their whole lives
but now think they can make stupid decisions that effect us all but don't effect them basically and he's 100% right in my opinion.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:57 am

Major Starbold wrote:Canary is the author of her own downfall, problems.
She is typical of a child who does something wrong and then blames other people and tries and tries and tries to get other people on her side by using them, lying, misquoting and using foul language.

Those posters you are trying to bleed your heart to are unaware how you mega lurk other forums and stir the pot using your crocodile tears as a weapon.

It irks you that there are people on forums who can see through you, know how nasty, underhanded and crafty you are, you cannot get to them all to aid your despotism.

Have you noticed how smooth Munki runs with its regular circle of posters who respect each other? maybe if you lurk long enough some of it might rub off on you, no charge, glad to help.

Good luck C L S.

See this is what bugs me major, you keep saying you don't lie about canny and stuff, yet you do. Every time you say something about her forum not being busy or her downfall, which she hasn't any. Every time you say she is desperate for posters. ETC. Those are all lies. None of that is true. In fact since you left there is even more members. Some are returnees and others are just new period.

She unbanned BD for the reason she said, the truth, someone asked her to and against her better judgement she relented and unbanned him. I'm guessing she is sorry now that she listened to the person who asked to unban him. I have called you on this before and instead of addressing it, you just start with the 'but but but, canny did this, canny did that, canny started it way back then remember? That's not respectful. No and she is not the one who is keeping it going all these years.
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:06 am

Hello Abz.

I do say over and over that Canary STARTED ALL OF THIS which is a FACT and also undeniable to those who want to remember.

I am the aggrieved, not Canary, you appear to have forgotten, Abz..

Best wishes

Rupert.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:43 am

Major Starbold wrote:BD ya bugga, slow down a bit.
OUR FG may be on furlough right now but she will not miss a thing and her bite is severe, cuts deep, believe me.

I'm keeping an eye on him Major. Cool
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstruse Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Hello Abz.

I do say over and over that Canary STARTED ALL OF THIS which is a FACT and also undeniable to those who want to remember.

Best wishes

Rupert.

See once again you passed over all your lies to make this about poor little you. Unbelievable. The bigger man is the one who finishes it (and lets it go) not the one who starts it. Guess that's not you. No
Abstruse
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Hello Magz.

As far as I am concerned, Canary started all this way back, now she is crying upon the shoulders of anyone who will listen to her to gain their support which is so typical of her MO.

See Major the clue is in the wording, it was way back.

No she isn't crying on anyone's shoulders, infact she's stuck up for herself and not whinged and asked anyone to do it for her. Isn't it time to bury the hatchet and move on.

I've had rucks with posters, but I cant even remember what over, because it was so long ago and means nothing, its gone.

Time rolls on but you go backwards and I'm sure if you let it go now you can go on posting in peace as can Canny.
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 pm

magica wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Hello Magz.

See Major the clue is in the wording,  it was way back.   .......

"WAY BACK"  Exactly. Damned by his own words, hoisted by his own petard. The story of his life!  It's a running theme in his life.  All the threads he makes about me backfire on HIM. (yes i know that this thread was made by daft BD).
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Canary is the author of her own downfall, problems.

Good luck C L S.

You talk such unmitigated CRAP, it has to be seen to be believed. For example you said that I complained to an admin about the yellow canarybird avatar you are using and had it forcibly removed. CRAP! She will confirm that I never even mentioned it to her. For someone who loves to give patronising lectures about not assuming things, you don't half do a whole lot of assuming yourself. You are always assuming things and then you try to pass it off as fact. BTW snookerballs (who was the person who asked for BD to be unbanned,) was asking why you were using the avatar of a gay man in another forum. Grumpy Victor Meldrew is gay. He is a pleasant guy IRL, and he is gay. You said that gay-ness should be made illegal. ).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept my word when i said i would never reply on here, to your idiotic comments about my forum, ever again. That's why i said nothing in reply to your stupid lies about my forum, in this thread.

And why oh why do you keep mentioning northernstar's name, fgs. dunno dunno She left forums years ago, let her name rest in peace, stop being so OCD-fixated with her, you mentalist fucking creep. trop trop trop

Yes it was incredibly stupid and dishonest for northernstar to use photoshopped pics to influence people for mod/admin posts. I don't know how she thought she could get away with it, long term. She was a total idiot, to do that. But at the end of the day, it's only forum stuff, it's not as if she murdered someone's pet dog. Give it a rest, Starbold.

Of course i had every right to dislike her, cos she went out of her way to give me grief, and in the end i asked to be deleted from a forum i really liked. That's how bad it got. But after all these years i have forgiven her completely.

I saw you fighting with her one day and i posted just ONE pm to you, for moral support, not for ganging up, lying turd. I don't need a gang, stupid!
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Abstruse wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Hello Abz.

Best wishes

Rupert.

See once again you passed over all your lies to make this about poor little you. Unbelievable. The bigger man is the one who finishes it (and lets it go) not the one who starts it. Guess that's not you. No

Excellent point. I know very well that any member can freely post comments or reply on any thread. So fair enough.
Even so, the way he immediately makes threads one zillion percent all about him, when the thread originally had absolutely nowt to do with him, is astonishing!!
The topic magically transforms from being nowt to do with him ....... to being all about him in a heartbeat.

If he spots my name in any thread it triggers something in him and the next thing you know, the topic is suddenly totally about HIM. EVERY TIME. His attitude is like "I want this topic to be all about me, me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Grow up Starbold.
TRAGIC creep. Rolling Eyes
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Keep it reasonable people ...
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

You must take responsibility for your own actions Canary and not try to typically wheedle out.

I will keep saying the same thing, YOU STARTED THIS.

Stop the name calling Canary.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:59 pm

By far one of the most treacherous racists, anti Britisher, host asslicker, limpo on forum world is Snookerballs on The Canary Show
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 am

Major Starbold wrote:By far one of the most treacherous racists, anti Britisher, host asslicker, limpo on forum world is Snookerballs on The Canary Show
Limpo?  Nah he's not limp wristed. He's a married man with kids.  And even if he were gay, that's no crime , is it? dunno Tho you did say that homosexuality should be made illegal.  You are a walking thesaurus when it comes to your large number of nasty nicknames for gay people. "turd burglars, limpos, ponthooks ...." Where do you get all these insults from? scratch

Major Starbold wrote:
Did I?  When?
Don't tell me, I know the answer to this one ... in your words .... "WAY BACK, Waaaay back"  cuckoo cuckoo wave
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Canary wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:By far one of the most treacherous racists, anti Britisher, host asslicker, limpo on forum world is Snookerballs on The Canary Show
Limpo?  Nah he's not limp wristed. He's a married man with kids.  And even if he were gay, that's no crime , is it?  dunno  Tho you did say that homosexuality should be made illegal.  You are a walking thesaurus when it comes to your large number of nasty nicknames for gay people. "turd burglars, limpos, ponthooks ...." Where do you get all these insults from? scratch

Major Starbold wrote:
Did I?  When?
Don't tell me, I know the answer to this one ... in your words .... "WAY BACK, Waaaay back"  cuckoo cuckoo wave

Mornin darlin.

I see you are still lurking and enjoying yourself.

YOU DID START IT, CANARY

I will tell you WHEN, not that you do not know and are just looking for conflict.

When YOU let that other LIMPO Vils use YOUR forum to ban me, remember you just sat on your backside laffin.

Secondly when paedo innuendo was made against me on YOUR forum you just sat on your backside laffin again.

I have a dictionary of sayings learned over the years mainly from army life whilst defending MY country against scum.

If you wish to hear some more about dykes for exampul I will be glad to tell you elsewhere, not here.

Who luvs ya baby??????

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Canary wrote:
Limpo?  Nah he's not limp wristed. He's a married man with kids.  And even if he were gay, that's no crime , is it?  dunno  Tho you did say that homosexuality should be made illegal.  You are a walking thesaurus when it comes to your large number of nasty nicknames for gay people. "turd burglars, limpos, ponthooks ...." Where do you get all these insults from? scratch

Major Starbold wrote:
Did I?  When?

Mornin darlin.

I see you are still lurking and enjoying yourself.

YOU DID START IT, CANARY

I will tell you WHEN, not that you do not know and are just looking for conflict.

When YOU let that other LIMPO Vils use YOUR forum to ban me, remember you just sat on your backside laffin.

Secondly when paedo innuendo was made against me on YOUR forum you just sat on your backside laffin again.

I have a dictionary of sayings learned over the years mainly from army life whilst defending MY country against scum.

If you wish to hear some more about dykes for exampul I will be glad to tell you elsewhere, not here.

The real racists on forums! - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202016-07-01%20at%2011.53.12_zps32oncljl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swOLTE_iG0s
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Major Starbold wrote:You must take responsibility for your own actions Canary and not try to typically wheedle out.

Fenella has piped up again MS, this thread could get interesting lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:23 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:You must take responsibility for your own actions Canary and not try to typically wheedle out.

I posted on 29th June blackie - you're a bit behind the times.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

I posted on 29th June blackie - you're a bit behind the times.

I know but when you reach my age time means nothing and neither do Canny's opinions of me LOL.
She's always been a forum wannabe but never will or can be kind of poster, bless her cotton sox.
She will never be as loved as you, me or the Major on forums.
Her cotton sox are probably wrinkly old tights with a baggy ass really but never mind she means well major

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:49 pm

YOU STARTED IT CANARY.

In all honesty Canary, yourself along with a couple of uthuz are on top of the tree when it comes to lying and misquoting.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:18 pm

You two are reminding me of...\/ Razz

The real racists on forums! - Page 2 Be5e13cc533632647860c769b5bc78b4
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Syl wrote:You two are reminding me of...\/ Razz

The real racists on forums! - Page 2 Be5e13cc533632647860c769b5bc78b4

These pair wee very funny.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next