The real racists on forums!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:46 am

I've been giving this a bit of thought since being accused by Canny of being a racist so have figured it out that...
The real racists are those who accuse others of being racist as it's obviously on their minds 24 hours a day or so it seems to me.
I don't even think about things like that unless and until confronted by it face to face and then i'll speak about it.
Since when has honesty been considered a bad thing?
Since I started trusting Canny by the seem of things now Embarassed
If meeting a black guy or girl I think is a prat or nasty I will say so but I will do exactly the same if it's a white guy or girl whose annoyed me
so eff Canny!
I don't really mean that but she's peed me off now so angry monkey


Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Canary on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 am

I banned you 2 days ago, BD.
You were not banned for your opinions, you were banned for the same reason that you got a ban from here.
For the way you speak to women.


You made crude comments about Marmite's "lady garden" & sick comments about the relationship between poor snuffs & her dog.
Both marmite and snuffs were too nice to complain, but i did not like the comments, they were HORRIBLE.



The ban I gave you was a perma.
A guy (i won't say who) has pleaded for me to unban you.



BTW you do make bigoted comments - even your style of speaking is bigoted  (calling people nips for example)  but i don't mind your opinions, i just delete them when i feel they are too OTT, so that's no problem
If you wish to return, mind how you speak to women.

You praise a certain someone on here to her face but you say negative things about her behind her back, as recently as 2 days ago, you did. No one agreed with what you said btw, no one replied.
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Canary on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:46 am

You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:08 am

Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

You might live to regret that decision Canny.
Have you actually asked them if they were offended by my silly comments?
I never mean to offend anyone or even want to really upset them babe, jokes are just jokes you silly bugger so I just cant see your point of view in taking offence at
anything like that dafty dunno
And by the way this wasn't a rant or you'd know it and so would everyone else cheesey

If letting me back on it isn't because someone pleaded my case either, it's because you love and miss me already Very Happy

You cant be only half honest with me babe, I can see through the lies snooty wave

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:23 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

You might live to regret that decision Canny.
Have you actually asked them if they were offended by my silly comments?
I never mean to offend anyone or even want to really upset them babe, jokes are just jokes you silly bugger so I just cant see your point of view in taking offence at
anything like that dafty dunno
And by the way this wasn't a rant or you'd know it and so would everyone else cheesey

If letting me back on it isn't because someone pleaded my case either, it's because you love and miss me already Very Happy

You cant be only half honest with me babe, I can see through the lies snooty wave

That came out wrong as I don't want to know your life story or anything that's private but there's a different kind of trust you can develop between other posters in time that
you cant get overnight, You'll get there one day but not yet!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Here Canary goes again, banning people and then lurking around other forums to use as a weapon against them, what a nerve she has, SHE HAS DONE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME.

BTW CANARYBABE, ya let Blackie back cus you are losing membuz that fast only yourself and and the odd couple of asslickuz will be left.

You use your forum to run down this beloved island of OURS, WHY?

Have you spoken to Northernstar lately?????

You are a nasty piece of work who only wants people on your forum who will kow tow to you.

You are declining at a rate of unstoppable knots.

You appear to want rid of REAL MEN from your forum, why is hat?
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:35 pm

I put my family and country before anything Canary, if you consider that racist then you are loo loo, bigoted, despotic and racist yourself for denying me or anyone that right.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Syl on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

You might live to regret that decision Canny.
Have you actually asked them if they were offended by my silly comments?
I never mean to offend anyone or even want to really upset them babe, jokes are just jokes you silly bugger so I just cant see your point of view in taking offence at
anything like that dafty dunno
And by the way this wasn't a rant or you'd know it and so would everyone else cheesey

If letting me back on it isn't because someone pleaded my case either, it's because you love and miss me already Very Happy

You cant be only half honest with me babe, I can see through the lies snooty wave
You do offend women by the way you talk BD....no point pretending you don't.
You were told off recently on here for insulting the females....you were fair though, you didn't leave anyone out. Wink

You may find it amusing to call respectable decent women "The town bike" etc etc....no one else does though. Rolling Eyes

And to reiterate here in the open what was said in private.....I have posted alongside Canny for around 8 years, albeit not recently, but I know for sure she is not and has never been a racist.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9779
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Syl on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Here Canary goes again, banning people and then lurking around other forums to use as a weapon against them, what a nerve she has, SHE HAS DONE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME.

BTW CANARYBABE, ya let Blackie back cus you are losing membuz that fast only yourself and and the odd couple of asslickuz will be left.

You use your forum to run down this beloved island of OURS, WHY?

Have you spoken to Northernstar lately?????

You are a nasty piece of work who only wants people on your forum who will kow tow to you.

You are declining at a rate of unstoppable knots.

You appear to want rid of REAL MEN from your forum, why is hat?

To be fair Major, if threads are repeatedly being started about her she has the right to defend herself if she chooses to.

Personally I think people on this forum are sick and tired of Cannys name being mentioned when she seldom posts in here.
BD has the option to talk to her on her own forum where she has a fair right of reply....wittering on about her and her forum on here is just boring for the rest of us who have no axe to grind.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9779
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

You might live to regret that decision Canny.
Have you actually asked them if they were offended by my silly comments?
I never mean to offend anyone or even want to really upset them babe, jokes are just jokes you silly bugger so I just cant see your point of view in taking offence at
anything like that dafty dunno
And by the way this wasn't a rant or you'd know it and so would everyone else cheesey

If letting me back on it isn't because someone pleaded my case either, it's because you love and miss me already Very Happy

You cant be only half honest with me babe, I can see through the lies snooty wave
You do offend women by the way you talk BD....no point pretending you don't.
You were told off recently on here for insulting the females....you were fair though, you didn't leave anyone out.  Wink

You may find it amusing to call respectable decent women "The town bike" etc etc....no one else does though. Rolling Eyes

And to reiterate here in the open what was said in private.....I have posted alongside Canny for around 8 years, albeit not recently, but I know for sure she is not and has never been a racist.

She got personal though Syl and that's one thing I never do with anyone.
I'm a bugger and admit it but I know where to draw the line between being cheeky and getting personal.
You can look at any forum I've ever posted on and never find me really wanting to find out who anyone is really as I don't care. I either like you as a poster or I don't. It really is that simple with me Laughing


Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Canary wrote:I banned you 2 days ago, BD.
You were not banned for your opinions, you were banned for the same reason that you got a ban from here.
For the way you speak to women.


You made crude comments about Marmite's "lady garden" & sick comments about the relationship between poor snuffs & her dog.
Both marmite and snuffs were too nice to complain, but i did not like the comments, they were HORRIBLE.



The ban I gave you was a perma.
A guy (i won't say who) has pleaded for me to unban you.



BTW you do make bigoted comments - even your style of speaking is bigoted  (calling people nips for example)  but i don't mind your opinions, i just delete them when i feel they are too OTT, so that's no problem
If you wish to return, mind how you speak to women.

You praise a certain someone on here to her face but you say negative things about her behind her back, as recently as 2 days ago, you did. No one agreed with what you said btw, no one replied.

I deserve a lot of my bans but don't ban me for the wrong reasons Canny.
That's a cowards way out of explaining their decisions or actions dunno

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Morning Syl.

Hope you are all well.

Twaz/iz unforgivable in my book that Canary condoned certain thingz about me, you know them so I will not repeat them.

She craftily goes onto other forumz with malicious intent to drive a wedge between posters who get on and otherwise have and show respect fot each other. I have seen her do this several times.

My name is mentioned over on her forum, do you know that?

You have said over the yearz wordz to the effect of "you have an ignore button, you do not have to read it".

You say "she has a right to defend herself if she chooses", you are correct, she denies me any right at all, she constantly told lies about me and still does, only a couple or so weeks ago she did it elsewhere.

Canary started all this, do you not remember going back a long way.

I have never insulted, swore at any individual on her forum yet she lets rip wherever she goes.

It is all one sided as far as Canary goes, think about it.

She has tried to get me manacled and or banned from other forum

She would dearly luv to drive a wedge between those posters whom I respect and like.

Rupert.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Morning Syl.

Hope you are all well.

Twaz/iz unforgivable in my book that Canary condoned certain thingz about me, you know them so I will not repeat them.

She craftily goes onto other forumz with malicious intent to drive a wedge between posters who get on and otherwise have and show respect fot each other. I have seen her do this several times.

My name is mentioned over on her forum, do you know that?

You have said over the yearz wordz to the effect of "you have an ignore button, you do not have to read it".

You say "she has a right to defend herself if she chooses", you are correct, she denies me any right at all, she constantly told lies about me and still does, only a couple or so weeks ago she did it elsewhere.

Canary started all this, do you not remember going back a long way.

I have never insulted, swore at any individual on her forum yet she lets rip wherever she goes.

It is all one sided as far as Canary goes, think about it.

She has tried to get me manacled and or banned from other forum

Rupert.




We are living in a strange world now MS, telling it how it is gets you in trouble and telling lies makes you popular Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Syl on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Morning Syl.

Hope you are all well.

Twaz/iz unforgivable in my book that Canary condoned certain thingz about me, you know them so I will not repeat them.

She craftily goes onto other forumz with malicious intent to drive a wedge between posters who get on and otherwise have and show respect fot each other. I have seen her do this several times.

My name is mentioned over on her forum, do you know that?

You have said over the yearz wordz to the effect of "you have an ignore button, you do not have to read it".

You say "she has a right to defend herself if she chooses", you are correct, she denies me any right at all, she constantly told lies about me and still does, only a couple or so weeks ago she did it elsewhere.

Canary started all this, do you not remember going back a long way.

I have never insulted, swore at any individual on her forum yet she lets rip wherever she goes.

It is all one sided as far as Canary goes, think about it.

She has tried to get me manacled and or banned from other forum

She would dearly luv to drive a wedge between those posters whom I respect and like.

Rupert.

Afternoon Major. Very Happy

My honest opinion.
I said my bit when I left Cannys so I'm not raking all that up again, so no matter who started what.....who is continuing it?
I have no idea whats said on Cannys forum about anyone. I don't read it, everyone can read here though in the open bit....so the two forums are different in that respect.
Not sure which other forum Canny has tried to get you banned from, but ime she generally responds to things said about her and her forum rather than starts the trouble in the first place.

As for driving a wedge....people (worth bothering about) make their own minds up about other posters, personally I don't think anyone has ever changed my mind about who I like or who I don't, Canny incidentally has never tried to influence me in that way. It does happen on forums though, I have seen it first hand, but we have both been around forums too long to fall for that one.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9779
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Syl on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:06 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

You might live to regret that decision Canny.
Have you actually asked them if they were offended by my silly comments?
I never mean to offend anyone or even want to really upset them babe, jokes are just jokes you silly bugger so I just cant see your point of view in taking offence at
anything like that dafty dunno
And by the way this wasn't a rant or you'd know it and so would everyone else cheesey

If letting me back on it isn't because someone pleaded my case either, it's because you love and miss me already Very Happy

You cant be only half honest with me babe, I can see through the lies snooty wave
You do offend women by the way you talk BD....no point pretending you don't.
You were told off recently on here for insulting the females....you were fair though, you didn't leave anyone out.  Wink

You may find it amusing to call respectable decent women "The town bike" etc etc....no one else does though. Rolling Eyes

And to reiterate here in the open what was said in private.....I have posted alongside Canny for around 8 years, albeit not recently, but I know for sure she is not and has never been a racist.

She got personal thought Syl and that's one thing I never do with anyone.
I'm a bugger and admit it but I know where to draw the line between being cheeky and getting personal.
You can look at any forum I've ever posted on and never find me really wanting to find out who anyone is really as I don't care. I either like you as a poster or I don't. It really is that simple with me Laughing

This isn't my row but just let me reiterate BD...you DO get personal, inferring female posters are whores and calling them the town bike....even in fun, is just NOT FUNNY.
Not sure why you cant address that point, but believe me that is not just a "cheeky" comment....it is bloody insulting.

The issue isn't whether you like someone or not....the issue is you go too far with personal insults to women who treat YOU with respect.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9779
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Canary wrote:You can rant and rant on theses pages till your dying day i would not care ONE IOTA, BD.
Don't go thinking for one second that i care about whatever you say about me on here.

I am unbanning you only cos a guy (whose opinion I respect) pleaded for you to be unbanned.
If you return, don't forget to thank him, cos if it's down to me, your perma would definitely stay.  

Bye.

I'll give you just about anything I've ever owned Canny except for my pets but try taking it off me and that's a problem for you and for me.
I'm quite well respected on forums by most people but you are trying to take that off me maybe without even meaning to do that for real but to me it's
the one thing I cant hack and wont hack off anyone. wah

Apologise properly babe.
Half hearted apologies are just that to me. angry monkey

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by magica on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:16 pm

BD enough! What you said to Marm made me cringe. I was about to reply and got called off, so when I came back you must've been banned. It wasn't nice at all, I didn't see the Snuffs one.

You must stop treating women like sex objects, ive said this before, its not nice to read and isn't nice for the poster either.

Stop going on about Canny and her forum here, it happened there and I for one am sick of reading lies about her.
avatar
magica
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2009-06-03
Location : Dark Side Of The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:47 pm

I do not believe in sexually OFFENDING gurlz on forum or IRL, if anyone on here does not believe that then please tell me why???.
There is always someone on forumz who iz taking OFFENDING for othuz who would possibly ignore it, in other wordz LYING on behalf of someone, taking their case up.

I dunno what BD said and prefer not to.

BD luvs a laff and different people laff at different things, knowing where to draw the decency line to me is easy.

When someone does you down it is difficult nOT to retaliate and get carried away
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by magica on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

I have always had time for BD, but I'm fed up with his words to women. It's wrong, not a laugh.

avatar
magica
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2009-06-03
Location : Dark Side Of The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Syl on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Major, I have never seen you say anything sexually offensive to any woman on forums, I don't believe you ever would,
BD is a different matter.....lately he is getting worse.
Most of the women mentioned have a sense of humour....it's not about that.
If BD had not been around for so long I doubt any of us would give him the time of day the way he acts lately.
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9779
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm

BD ya bugga, slow down a bit.
OUR FG may be on furlough right now but she will not miss a thing and her bite is severe, cuts deep, believe me.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:36 pm

magica wrote:BD enough!  What you said to Marm made me cringe.  I was about to reply and got called off, so when I came back you must've been banned.  It wasn't nice at all,  I didn't see the Snuffs one.

You must stop treating women like sex objects, ive said this before, its not nice to read and isn't nice for the poster either.

Stop going on about Canny and her forum here, it happened there and I for one am sick of reading lies about her.  

Lies about her Magic?
The Major is right when saying family and friends come first and always will do in my world.
Canny and I don't always get on but basically I like her.
Don't get involved babe, this is just another of Canny and my tiffs and it doesn't matter to me which forum we happen to be on when having a go at each other Mad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Canary on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:37 am

magica wrote: ......Stop going on about Canny and her forum here,   

He will never stop.
Making threads about me and my forum is the only way he's guaranteed of getting a busy thread that gets a full page or two of replies.
He won't ditch a winning formula. Laughing




blackdahlia1 wrote:
Don't get involved babe, this is just another of Canny and my tiffs ....
Magica is entitled to get involved, and have her say.  She understands how forums work better than almost anyone I know.
BD, Don't waste your time saying things like "I like Canny" cos flattery of me will get you nowhere. I'm immune to flattery.

People completely FORGET that it's actually a privilege to be allowed to post in someone's forum.
They throw tantrums when banned, as if they think a divine right has been denied to them, and their pathetic tantrums just make me laugh.
BD, if you  ever manage to get yourself banned again, no amount of stunts or rants will work, and if you don't believe me ...  just try me!  Cool
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Canary on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:48 am

Syl wrote: ..., if threads are repeatedly being started about her she has the right to defend herself if she chooses to.

Personally I think people on this forum are sick and tired of Cannys name being mentioned when she seldom posts in here.....


UPDATE:
BD went running back to my forum, the minute he was unbanned today ...
..... and he just carried on, from where he had left off, posting hell for leather, as if nothing had happened lol.
This thread was a very cheap attention-seeking stunt designed to elicit support and sympathy.
Thanks for your input, Syl. Have a lovely summer. xx group hug
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:55 am

Canary wrote:
Syl wrote: ..., if threads are repeatedly being started about her she has the right to defend herself if she chooses to.

Personally I think people on this forum are sick and tired of Cannys name being mentioned when she seldom posts in here.....


UPDATE:
BD went running back to my forum, the minute he was unbanned today ...
..... and he just carried on, from where he had left off,  posting hell for leather, as if nothing had happened lol.
This thread was a very cheap attention-seeking stunt designed to elicit support and sympathy.
Thanks for your input, Syl.  Have a lovely summer. xx  group hug

You don't half put it on sometimes major tongue2
I thought this petty bickering was over but it seems not.

Get ready for round 10 then by having a good wipe down by your corner guy as you are going to need it angry monkey

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The real racists on forums!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum