Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day I met Paddy Maine was quite fun.

Go down

The day I met Paddy Maine was quite fun. Empty The day I met Paddy Maine was quite fun.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 am

We had both survived the war and I knew he loved the odd bottle of beer so I popped over to Ireland just on the off chance of meeting him
So I popped into the local pub and asked if they knew where Paddy Maine drank so one said yes we know Paddy very well but why do you want to see him?
I said " I have a slight problem Pat and he knows of me very well"
So Pat took sympathy on me and took me to the pub he drank in and Paddy said " Pleased to meet you at last kid and what would you be wanting to me me?
Well Paddy I said is it safe to come in here with a dirty great knife on me?
He said know we will have to take it off you BD, where is it?
I said "stuck in my back" some of the collaborators must have got away" I'll help you BD so hang on as I have a nice girlfriend around the corner who will fix you up and cook you a nice meal"

I said " Thank you Paddy but is she good looking?O'h she's a typical Irish lass BD she's beautiful" I said ok Paddy see you later mate.
It was only nice months later that I heard that she had given birth to a fine looking young boy who when learning to talk he spoke with a Brummie accent major rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The day I met Paddy Maine was quite fun. Empty Re: The day I met Paddy Maine was quite fun.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:55 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:We had both survived the war and I knew he loved the odd bottle of beer so I popped over to Ireland just on the off chance of meeting him
So I popped into the local pub and asked if they knew where Paddy Maine drank so one said yes we know Paddy very well but why do you want to see him?
I said " I have a slight problem Pat and he knows of me very well"
So Pat took sympathy on me and took me to the pub he drank in and Paddy said " Pleased to meet you at last kid and what would you be wanting to me me?
Well Paddy I said is it safe to come in here with a dirty great knife on me?
He said know we will have to take it off you BD, where is it?
I said "stuck in my back" some of the collaborators must have got away"  I'll help you BD so hang on as I have a nice girlfriend around the corner who will fix you up and cook you a nice meal"

I said " Thank you Paddy but is  she good looking?O'h she's a typical Irish lass BD she's beautiful" I said ok Paddy see you later mate.
It was only nice months later that I heard that she had given birth to a fine looking young boy who when learning to talk he spoke with a Brummie accent major rotflmao

"You are one of the most annoying posters I've ever come across on forums BD" someone quite famous PM'd me once.
I sent a PM back saying " Stick around I havn't even got going yet" true!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum