Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!!

Go down

Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!! Empty Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:09 am

I ran out 2 days ago and waiting for a home delivery you promised babe????

We don't have a delivery driver at the moment Mr Perry but bear with us and I promise you'll get them today even if I have to deliver them myself!

The delivery driver hasn't shown up and I'm not very well but frustrated so try not to get annoyed but inside I'm really boiling wanting someone to blame just to get it off my chest.
That was Yesterday and still they didn't come Crying or Very sad

Comes to something in my opinion when a girl not meant to have to do anything after her shift says she will have to deliver when she knocks off
then has to phone you to apologise because of something personal going on and she cant do it but will make sure you will be the first delivery tomorrow.
That's today and i'll be in bits until they come now! TRUE! Evil or Very Mad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!! Empty Re: Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:16 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:I ran out 2 days ago and waiting for a home delivery you promised babe????

We don't have a delivery driver at the moment Mr Perry but bear with us and I promise you'll get them today even if I have to deliver them myself!

The delivery driver hasn't shown up and I'm not very well but frustrated so try not to get annoyed but inside I'm really boiling wanting someone to blame just to get it off my chest.

Comes to something in my opinion when a girl not meant to have to do anything after her shift says she will have to deliver when she knocks off
then has to phone you to apologise because of something personal going on and she cant do it but will make sure you will be the first delivery tomorrow.

Lots of Paracetemol and aspirins left but nothing else and the Government deny they aren't to blame.
They can suck my pecker because I blame the Tories for all of this crap!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!! Empty Re: Trying to explain to the Chemist that you need your medication ASAP!!

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:34 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:I ran out 2 days ago and waiting for a home delivery you promised babe????

When one of my tablets was suspended quite recently explain long use can cause dependency I said what about the do dahs you were prescribing for years
and I was having muscle spasms and fits and reading the history about them it said at the first sign of that it should be stopped and a alternative found.
He's a nice doctor but how are they expected to keep up when they cant cope with the number of extra patients they have now?

Lots of Paracetemol and aspirins left but nothing else and the Government deny they aren't to blame.
They can suck my pecker because I blame the Tories for all of this crap!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down