Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg Dwight defends his reasons for paying for the Royal Families travel lol.

Go down

Reg Dwight defends his reasons for paying for the Royal Families travel lol. Empty Reg Dwight defends his reasons for paying for the Royal Families travel lol.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:47 am

The hedonistic high heel lover of all things sexually not quite acceptable to most of us who thinks spending £250 grand a month on flowers
is normal to keep his boyfriend happy is completely disgusting when millions are dying from starvation worldwide is proud to say he pays the Royals expenses.
Well SIR Elton I think you are a self obsessed freak who has let your friendship with the family who awarded you a knighthood go to your head you tosser.
You should have stuck to your real name in my opinion, your just Reg and able to write a few not so bad tunes you big headed tosser!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Reg Dwight defends his reasons for paying for the Royal Families travel lol. Empty Re: Reg Dwight defends his reasons for paying for the Royal Families travel lol.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:The hedonistic high heel lover of all things sexually not quite acceptable to most of us who thinks spending £250 grand a month on flowers
is normal to keep his boyfriend happy is completely disgusting when millions are dying from starvation worldwide is proud to say he pays the Royals expenses.
Well SIR Elton I think you are a self obsessed freak who has let your friendship with the family who awarded you a knighthood go to your head you tosser.
You should have stuck to your real name in my opinion, your just Reg and able to write a few not so bad tunes you big headed tosser!

Did someone actually place a sword on his shoulder and pronounce that in future he would now be known as Sir Elton John?
That's taking the pee in my opinion.
If I had been handing out such awards I'd have got straight to the point and said Get up Reg before I put my pecker on your shoulder
and award you the biggest sucker up to Royalty award ever given in my lifetime you idiot! Twisted Evil

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum