Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a bit of shoplifting from a Asian owned supermarket or cornershop...

Go down

Is a bit of shoplifting from a Asian owned supermarket or cornershop... Empty Is a bit of shoplifting from a Asian owned supermarket or cornershop...

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 am

Equal to or the equivalent of such places charging outrageous prices you can buy in other shops for a third of the price?
I don't know who are truly the biggest thieves.
Do you?
The poor shoplifter gets a short jail term and the Asian shop owner gets another few grand in his bank account which hardly seems fair to me.
Tens of thousands of pensioners or disabled cant get to big superstores so are forced to shop locally and who owns ALL of these outlets?
You don't know????
Well i'll tell you!
It aint one of us. pale

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Is a bit of shoplifting from a Asian owned supermarket or cornershop... Empty Re: Is a bit of shoplifting from a Asian owned supermarket or cornershop...

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:Equal to or the equivalent of such places charging outrageous prices you can buy in other shops for a third of the price?
I don't know who are truly the biggest thieves.
Do you?
The poor shoplifter gets a short jail term and the Asian shop owner gets another few grand in his bank account which hardly seems fair to me.
Tens of thousands of pensioners or disabled cant get to big superstores so are forced to shop locally and who owns ALL of these outlets?
You don't know????
Well i'll tell you!
It aint one of us. pale

You can spend a whole lifetime ignoring injusticies and live a peaceful forum or real life but that's a cop out.
Things only ever change for the better when some are willing to stand up and say NO, this law has to be changed or the world is heading towards world war 3 eventually.
Seemingly little disagreement often escalate beyond control.
History alone is proof of that!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down