Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish sense of humour agsin MS.

Go down

The Irish sense of humour agsin MS. Empty The Irish sense of humour agsin MS.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:59 am

A big bugger almost as big as the bar got into a disagreement with his little mate and another guy piped up and said "have you lost your senses Keiran ? Little old Nat was just having a laugh with you so bit sit down and stop moaning you big fart ya" LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The Irish sense of humour agsin MS. Empty Re: The Irish sense of humour agsin MS.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:15 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:A big bugger almost as big as the bar got into a disagreement with his little mate and another guy piped up and said "have you lost your senses Keiran ? Little old Nat was just having a laugh with you so bit sit down and stop moaning you big fart ya" LMAO!

Another time it was getting a bit lively so the bar owner came into the bar and said "There will be nobody hitting anyone in my bar unless it's me doing the hitting and he had a big stick in his hand LOl!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

The Irish sense of humour agsin MS. Empty Re: The Irish sense of humour agsin MS.

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:48 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:A big bugger almost as big as the bar got into a disagreement with his little mate and another guy piped up and said "have you lost your senses Keiran ? Little old Nat was just having a laugh with you so bit sit down and stop moaning you big fart ya" LMAO!

Another time it was getting a bit lively so the bar owner came into the bar and said "There will be nobody hitting anyone in my bar unless it's me doing the hitting and he had  a big stick in his hand LOl!

Another time " Will you come over here for a minute Georgie"
Why? Because your always telling us you've got a pair of bollox but you've yet to prove it, Your all mouth
now get your ass over here and stand on the table and show us or shut up for god sake LMAO!
NO Show LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:02 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Another time it was getting a bit lively so the bar owner came into the bar and said "There will be nobody hitting anyone in my bar unless it's me doing the hitting and he had  a big stick in his hand LOl!

Why? Because your always telling us you've got a pair of bollox but you've yet to prove it, Your all mouth
now  get your ass over here and stand on the table and show us or shut up for god sake LMAO!
NO Show LOL!

"Have you ever really had a fight other than in your head Georgie!"
Georgie " of course I have"
"Was it against your little sister Lucy? LOL!
No-one wanted to hurt the guy but he just wouldn't shut up until someone told him off LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:12 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

now  get your ass over here and stand on the table and show us or shut up for god sake LMAO!
NO Show LOL!

"Have you ever really had a fight other than in your head Georgie!"
Georgie " of course I have"
"Was it against your little sister Lucy? LOL!
No-one wanted to hurt the guy but he just wouldn't shut up until someone told him off LOL!

"Do you mind Georgie? We were having a private conversation here LOL!
Now you've butted in Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down