Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's

3 posters

Go down

I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's Empty I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:05 pm

We ended up chatting and I said I don't mind as you always fill the holes in and some don't so that's when people get annoyed kid. Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's Empty Re: I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's

Post by Fenella Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:43 pm

dunno
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's Empty Re: I've lost the thread about the local Metal Detector but here go's

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:47 am

Fenella wrote:dunno

Hello stranger.
Where have you been hiding lately?
So I went to the shop and bought a box of twelve packets of cat food but forgot the dog food so had to rip them all open
and mix them up with their biscuits so plenty of biscuits left but no actual dog food that comes fresh or in cans.
I Have to go shopping again and it's peeing down outside babe lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:55 am

10 sachets of cat food doesn't last long with big dogs Fen, if they didn't love my cats they could have eaten them as well.
They know i'll fetch some soon or they would eat me as well Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:02 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:

10 sachets of cat food doesn't last long with big dogs Fen, if they didn't love my cats they could have eaten them as well.
They know i'll fetch some soon or they would eat me as well Very Happy

That's not true either, One died months ago out of the blue so just one big now and one small and my cats Crying or Very sad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:18 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:We ended up chatting and I said I don't mind as you always fill the holes in and some don't so that's when people get annoyed kid. Very Happy

Years ago BD a friend introduced us to metal detecting and when I was on leave we went on hols together with our kids who found on the beach many legal tender coins and some jewellery.
My mates young son found old Roman coins in Warwickshire.

We had the latest detectors them but nowadays I am told they are really the dogs.

The latest craze is magnet fish in canals, rivers and lakes.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:17 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

Hello stranger.
Where have you been hiding lately?
So I went to the shop and bought a box of twelve packets of cat food but forgot the dog food so had to rip them all open
and mix them up with their biscuits so plenty of biscuits left but no actual dog food that comes fresh or in cans.
I  Have to go shopping again and it's peeing down outside babe lol!

I've been around. tongue

Why didn't you just go back to the shop and get dog food?
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Another fact of life  Fen, you can truly think you aren't religious at all but when you think your times up " You think " O'h god not now!"
So yes in a way we all turn to a god we didn't think we believed in until you think it's your time to meet your maker LMAO!

If Boris can do what he says he can.
There wont be any racism at all by anyone whatever their previous beliefs were.

He's got me believing in him and that's not easy by any means.
Mind you Hitler did that in Germany and millions died believing him.
The gift of the gab can and does work for some! Shocked

Give me Corbyn every time.
He's full of crap as well but at least some of what he says might come true!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down