Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<

Go down

I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<  Empty I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:14 am

There was a few old Irish guys having a laugh so I sat next to them and as I know a bit about Irish history
and have read "Borstal Boy" by Brendan Behan I asked them if any of them had ever met him or knew anyone who had.
THIS IS TRUE WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS WE WERE ALL DRUNK AND THEY WERE TELLING ME ALL ABOUT THE TROUBLES AND HOW Brendan WAS A LOVELY GUY>
They didn't know him but they knew all about him.
One of the best laughs I've had in a pub LOL!
Lovely guys just out to have a couple of pints and a laugh.
It turned out to be more than a couple of pints that day as I had a few quid on me so we all got pissed TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<  Empty Re: I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:25 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:There was a few old Irish guys having a laugh so I sat next to them and as I know a bit about Irish history
and have read "Borstal Boy" by Brendan Behan I asked them if any of them had ever met him or knew anyone who had.
THIS IS TRUE WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS WE WERE ALL DRUNK AND THEY WERE TELLING ME ALL ABOUT THE TROUBLES AND HOW Brendan WAS A LOVELY GUY>
It turned out to be more than a couple of pints that day as I had a few quid on me so we all got pissed TRUE!

The Irish could teach us all a lesson in banter.
They all like a laugh above everything else Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<  Empty Re: I went in the pub one day and didn't know anyone in there and LOL<

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:32 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:There was a few old Irish guys having a laugh so I sat next to them and as I know a bit about Irish history

"Do you remember my auntie Maisy Pat who lived on commagy street"
"Yes I do by god she was a bit of a terror in her day" kind of thing.
And then they just forget you are there and start talking about how it was in the past LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:40 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

And then they just forget you are there and start talking about how it was in the past LOL!

"Auntie Maisy would have given her knickers to any tramp she met if she thought they needed them more than she did but she was a bugger if you upset her LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:49 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

"Auntie Maisy would have given her knickers to any tramp she met if she thought they needed them more than she did but she was a bugger if you upset her LOL!

"Do you remember Auntie Maisys funeral Pat"?
We had a grand piss up that day didn't we?
They just have way of putting things into perspective like no-one else.
They seem to believe there's a better life in heaven so why worry about this one?

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:53 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

"Do you remember Auntie Maisys funeral Pat"?
We had a grand piss up that day didn't we?
They just have way of putting things into perspective like no-one else.
They seem to believe there's a better life in heaven so why worry about this one?

Not talking about the terrorists but the genuinely lovely Irish who love living here and wouldn't hurt a fly unless it landed in their beer LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum