Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris the novice has taken office....

2 posters

Go down

Boris the novice has taken office.... Empty Boris the novice has taken office....

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:47 pm

You'd get more sense out of my back orifice.
another idiot in power is just what the doctor ordered NOT!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Boris the novice has taken office.... Empty Re: Boris the novice has taken office....

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:28 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:You'd get more sense out of my back orifice.

I supported Boris BECAUSE ALL other options were worse IMHO.

I support him now for a while to prove himself in the highest rank of office,

Farage and Mogg will rise to prominence, I hope.

The worst which could befall my beloved island is fo Corvine and Abbott getting the reins,
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Boris the novice has taken office.... Empty Re: Boris the novice has taken office....

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:30 pm

[quote="Major Starbold"]

I supported Boris BECAUSE ALL  other options were worse IMHO.

The worst which could befall my beloved island is fo Corvine and Abbott  getting the reins,[/quote;
We will never agree on this subject MS,
I cant stand the Tories or believe a word they say.
Most born into rich families and went to boarding schools where slapping each others arse with a cane is seen as a jolly old game
only they understand as fun
I have no idea where you went to school MS but I went to a bitch of a school with no pampering or people telling each other how nice a fellow you are when not trying to get into other fellows boxer shorts lol! sherlock yikes

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

I supported Boris BECAUSE ALL  other options were worse IMHO.

The worst which could befall my beloved island is fo Corvine and Abbott  getting the reins,[/quote;
We will never agree on this subject MS,
I cant stand the Tories or believe a word they say.
Most born into rich families and went to boarding schools where slapping each others arse with a cane is seen as a jolly old game
only they understand as fun
I have no idea where you went to school MS but I went to a bitch of a school with no pampering or people telling each other how nice a fellow you are when not trying to get into other fellows boxer shorts lol! sherlock yikes

I don't know where you went to school MS but it was obviously a different kind of school to the one I went to.
We didn't think it funny to target others arses just because that might be fun.
Only Rich Tories think that's funny.
They do to me seem to believe they are better than all of us normal people.
They can all bugger off as far as I'm concerned.
I don't like disagreeing with you MS but i'll make a exception in this case.
You'll be telling me next that you fancied Theresa LOL!
You daft git LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:54 pm

When she had the brass neck this morning to say all pensioners, police officers, care workers are now better paid than under Labour did you believe her?
I have 2 nieces who are nurses and I can almost feel how angry they would have felt about her saying that.
I havn't spoken to them but that would have got them going and I know it would scratch Evil or Very Mad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:04 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:

When she had the brass neck this morning to say all pensioners, police officers, care workers are now better paid than under Labour did you believe her?
I have 2 nieces who are nurses and I can almost feel how angry they would have felt about her saying that.
I havn't spoken to them but that would have got them going and I know it would scratch Evil or Very Mad

A few poor old buggers might die in hospital tonight because nurses are too busy calling her a liar to respond to the bells ringing for help LOL!
Better off my arse!
Tory leaders are better off so they don't care about anyone else! Twisted Evil

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:18 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

A few poor old buggers might die in hospital tonight because nurses are too busy calling her a liar to respond to the bells ringing for help LOL!
Better off my arse!

Imagine two cops right now sitting in their police cars and one married and one still single so the single one says can we stop at the chip shop so the married one says " NO we cant as we married guys cant afford it so have to put up with oven chips" Theresa May is completely ignorant of the fact that most people now are far worse off now than when she came into power!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Better off my arse!

Imagine two cops right now sitting in their police cars and one married and one still single so the single one says can we stop at the chip shop so the married one says " NO we cant as we married guys cant afford it so have to put up with oven chips" Theresa May is completely ignorant of the fact that most people now are far worse off now than when she came into power!

There is a remote possibility that she actually believes what she's saying which is even worse in my opinion Shocked

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down