Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but...

Go down

There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but... Empty There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but...

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm

For whatever reason you fell out so now regret it even 40 years later,
Love is a strange thing I don't understand really. DO YOU?

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but... Empty Re: There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but...

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:For whatever reason you fell out so now regret it even 40 years later,
All the girls in between don't seem to matter, I still want her hate cry boo hoo

You can check now if she still lives with the guy as it says Mr and Mrs living at that address or now just him or her alone.
If it ever shows her as on her own now would I contact her? Probably not as we're different people now.
She loved dancing, I loved fighting so not much in common really but we just clicked as a couple TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but... Empty Re: There is always the one you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with but...

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 13, 2019 8:03 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:For whatever reason you fell out so now regret it even 40 years later,
All the girls in between don't seem to matter, I still want her hate cry boo hoo

You can check now if she still lives with the guy as it says Mr and Mrs living at that address or now just him or her alone.
If it ever shows her as on her own now would I contact her? Probably not as we're different people now.
She loved dancing, I loved fighting so not much in common really but we just clicked as a couple TRUE!

I'm engaged already BD so shouldn't really be doing this.
"Now your telling me" I wouldn't have even got involved with you had I know that babe"
"You bugger that's it, end of babe" Wa Crying or Very sad lk away from that kind of thing personally because I don't believe in cheating Crying or Very sad

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down