Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I went shopping this morning and asked the assistant if there were any bargains on sale today

Go down

I went shopping this morning and asked the assistant if there were any bargains on sale today Empty I went shopping this morning and asked the assistant if there were any bargains on sale today

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Yes she said follow me.
Well this was most unusual but being the kind of man I am complied so followed her into the bowels of the building
Finally she said " Well BD this is the end of you" and pulled out her tits to threaten me with,
" Give it a rest Canny" said I your boobies don't worry me but I wouldn't mind a quick suck on the end bits"
OK she said so I bent down on my knees and sucked from her droopy boobs and suddenly they came alive and became active again, hit me on the chin, knocked me out and finally when waking up I realised it was only a dream that Canny had droopy tits.
Facts proved later when we got intimate. That girls got a pair of boobs to die for Major, you can have her later MS but you'll be too old by then to appreciate them anyway Very Happy Sleep lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down