Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should women ever be allowed to own or run forums?

Go down

Should women ever be allowed to own or run forums? Empty Should women ever be allowed to own or run forums?

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun May 12, 2019 8:23 am

There are some prime examples of this allowance being abused.
With the exception of Fenella every other female owner abuses the right or sense of letting the female sex starting forums at all!

Canny now has overtaken Edna's role as biggest forum bully and controller.
I saw it coming of course but kept quiet as I thought given time she might see sense and admit this kind of thing was beyond her capabilities.
No such luck unfortunately as her paranoia quickly took hold and she believed quite wrongly that everyone wanted her to fail.
Well her PM to me was shocking and very upsetting to say the least and this is what it said in full with no alterations or exaggerations whatsoever and it upset me.
BD it said "Fuck Off" rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Should women ever be allowed to own or run forums? Empty Re: Should women ever be allowed to own or run forums?

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:There are some prime examples of this allowance being abused.
With the exception of Fenella every other female owner abuses the right or sense of letting the female sex starting forums at all!

Canny now has overtaken Edna's role as biggest forum bully and controller.
I saw it coming of course but kept quiet as I thought given time she might see sense and admit this kind of thing was beyond her capabilities.
No such luck unfortunately as her paranoia quickly took hold and she believed quite wrongly that everyone wanted her to fail.
Well her PM to me was shocking and very upsetting to say the least and this is what it said in full with no alterations or exaggerations whatsoever and it upset me.
BD it said "Fuck Off" rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Personally of course I have no problem with trailer trash being allowed to join decent forums like this but do take exception to such
nasty people thinking they can spout off whenever they wish but no-one has the right of reply and if they dare it's a instant ban.
Tut Tut Tut.
O'h deary me Canny's throwing her weight around again.
I preferred her when she appeared on the TV show "My 600lb life" bounce Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down