Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last?

2 posters

Go down

Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last? Empty Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last?

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm surprised nothing bad has happened so far but the night is young, when they've got a few beers inside them I still think something will kick off
I hope not as this is the nice side of most supporters and fans of football that I'd never have thought possible.
I am judging people for things done in the past again which I try not to do.
These ones seem ok! Embarassed

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last? Empty Re: Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last?

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 pm

I am delighted leicester won BD, took it away from the big boys.

They will have to defend well the next season.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last? Empty Re: Leicester Cities victory parade thing has been peaceful so far but for how long will that last?

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 am

Major Starbold wrote:I am delighted leicester won BD, took it away from the big boys.

They will have to defend well the next season.

I know nothing about football except what I see on the news MS and no interest in it at all
but like seeing people come together as a group and enjoy themselves  without the violence and fighting crap.

The only way I know anything about football is if I've seen something on TV or in a newspaper or the chat shows being interviewed like George Best on the Mrs Merton show
which was hilarious as he was pissed out of his brain lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down