Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Rules

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forumotion Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Forumotion Rules

Post by Canary Mon May 16, 2016 2:44 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
You are both as bad as each other group hug

You are one of the reasons behind the recent flare up. It used to be quite peaceful on here and at my place too, till you made your stupid thread, then the ape starbold jumped in.

The only reason I have not permabanned you is cos I know how pleased the ape would be, if I did. He is jealous of you, that he is banned and you aren't.

You get so frustrated with having just one reply to the dozens of threads you spam the place with. That is why you make threads about me. So that you can get a decent run of replies for a change. Same thing with the ape.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon May 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Fenella wrote: You really are becoming a bit barmy Canny. Rolling Eyes

Unlike your bestie henchman, the racist, homopohic  neanderthal ape Starbold, who you take with you every forum you join.  You deserve each other's company.

Disgusting that you did not even have the humility to apologise, for thinking this thread had anything to do with you. Rolling Eyes
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:
I'm certainly not going to apologise for anything. You should be apologising for starting a cryptic thread without explaining why in the first place.

:
The explanation is all over the thread. I get accused of over-explaining things. You just did not have the patience to read any of it.
This thread would have been a tiny, tiny, private thread with just one or two replies, possibly friendly replies .... if you had not wheeled it out here and made a terrible fenella-type fuss over it, based on you mistakenly taking the thread personally, when in fact it had diddly squat  to do with you.

The explanation is on this thread now, but it wasn't when you started it. It seemed to be totally random.

You accusing someone else of making a "fuss" is pretty laughable. Do you have any self-awareness at all? Cool
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote: You really are becoming a bit barmy Canny. Rolling Eyes

Unlike your bestie henchman, the racist, homopohic  neanderthal ape Starbold, who you take with you every forum you join.  You deserve each other's company.

Disgusting that you did not even have the humility to apologise, for thinking this thread had anything to do with you. Rolling Eyes

I don't take anyone to any forum - they join all by themselves, although it is of course a pleasure to post with the Major on any forum. Very Happy
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote: ... You don't have to respond to every little mention of your forum you know.

Oh please don't make me laugh, you incredibly ridiculous blind bat. I ignore most of his digs/threads directed at me. That ape  makes threads about me and my forum every two minutes on here. There are even threads here on the open bit, about me which don't even have any replies. You sat there and watched him make threads about how much I drink. I hardly even drink, yet you let the thread stand.
When the thread is about a topic sensitive to you, you move with the speed of light to lock it.

This thread was not in response to a dig though was it? You started it to announce that you were deleting an account on your forum. Why didn't you just make the announcement on your own forum? You could even have an open section on there for such a purpose.

I don't think the Major has made any threads about you lately, let alone every two minutes.

I'll decide which threads get locked, not you.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Canary wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
You are both as bad as each other group hug

You are one of the reasons behind the recent flare up. It used to be quite peaceful on here and at my place too, till you made your stupid thread, then the ape starbold jumped in.

The only reason I have not permabanned you is cos I know how pleased the ape would be, if I did. He is jealous of you, that he is banned and you aren't.

You get so frustrated with having just one reply to the dozens of threads you spam the place with. That is why you make threads about me. So that you can get a decent run of replies for a change. Same thing with the ape.

LOL, it's easy to get you into one of your rants lol!
Now let MS answer you on your place or are you scared of someone not scared of you?
I promise he wont be offensive or abusive to anyone, he just wants to be treated fairly babe and that's not how he is being treated now!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon May 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Fenella wrote:Well I wasn't counting my posts, so I'll take your word for that
No counting is ever needed. Everyone's total post count is attached to their username, as you know.

Fenella wrote:So I shouldn't go near a thread on my own forum now?
When you had a big fight with a woman at my place and I went to the thread to try to make peace between you two, you told me to "butt out" of the thread, which I quietly did immediately, and permanently. I did not regard it as a big deal, when told to stay out of a thread, even tho you spoke to me quite rudely.

Fenella wrote:This thread was not in response to a dig though was it? You started it to announce that you were deleting an account on your forum.
I deleted Tytonic (aka rupert/starbold/stormee) yesterday, so i had to make this thread beforehand, reminding him that it's not me who writes the deletion messages. Otherwise, by now he would have made a thread about it, right here, and he would possibly run off to newsfix to make some more too, just like he did before, to complain that it was me who wrote the message.

Fenella wrote:I don't think the Major has made any threads about you lately, let alone every two minutes.
Correct, ... but then he does the next best thing, he leaps in with insults when his mate makes a thread about us. So it's academic who the OP is. Or did you miss his full-on rant culminating in us being called '''asslickers united'', then he had to backtrack when he realised that 4 of his own mates post regularly in my forum. If a thread is about us, he will leap instantly and post his rants, under your tender, loving gaze.

Fenella wrote:You accusing someone else of making a "fuss" is pretty laughable. Do you have any self-awareness at all?
Yes sometimes I make a fuss. But two wrongs don't make a right, so no need to deflect and try to make any of this my fault. It was a very quiet thread till you took it the wrong way and whipped on your head-mistress hat. Look on the bright side, you finally got a thread that got past one page! Don't worry about the apology. The day I see you apologise I'll probly pass out on the floor.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:Well I wasn't counting my posts, so I'll take your word for that
No counting is ever needed. Everyone's total post count is attached to their username, as you know.

Post splitting doesn't suit me.

I didn't say you were counting posts, I said I'll take your word for it as I can't actually remember how many posts I made on a forum I last logged into over a year ago.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Canary wrote:

Fenella wrote:So I shouldn't go near a thread on my own forum now?
When you had a big fight with a woman at my place and I went to the thread to try to make peace between you two, you told me to "butt out" of the thread, which I quietly did immediately, and permanently. I did not regard it as a big deal, when told to stay out of a thread, even tho you spoke to me quite rudely.  

I don't recall that. As for rudeness, you're being pretty rude on here and I haven't pulled you up for it - yet.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Canary wrote:
Correct, ... but then he does the next best thing, he leaps in with insults when his mate makes a thread about us.  So it's academic who the OP is.  Or did you miss his full-on rant  culminating in us being called '''asslickers united'', then he had to backtrack when he realised that 4 of his own mates post regularly in my forum.  If a thread is about us, he will leap instantly and post his rants, under your tender, loving gaze.

You mean like I'm overlooking you calling the Major an "ape" and ranting like a mad thing?
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Now let MS answer you on  your place

No offence, but just mind your business, for once in your life. You've been told a million times to stop all this meddling and shit-stirring but you just won't let go. Cool
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Canary wrote:
Yes sometimes I make a fuss. But two wrongs don't make a right, so no need to deflect and try to make any of this my fault. It was a very quiet thread till you took it the wrong way and whipped on your head-mistress hat. Look on the bright side, you finally got a thread that got past one page! Don't worry about the apology. The day I see you apologise I'll probly pass out on the floor.  

It was a completely pointless thread, but now it's pretty funny. cheesey Seriously Canny, you're more like a head-mistress than I am. You were lecturing people on your forum every five minutes as I recall. That's up to you, but it's a bit hypocritical of you to come here and pull me up isn't it?

I do love the not-so-subtle way you're saying how fantastically busy your forum is compared to this one. However, I'm not really bothered but you would have a fit if the post count on your forum fell below a certain level. rotflmao
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:
Correct, ... but then he does the next best thing, he leaps in with insults when his mate makes a thread about us.  So it's academic who the OP is.  Or did you miss his full-on rant  culminating in us being called '''asslickers united'', then he had to backtrack when he realised that 4 of his own mates post regularly in my forum.  If a thread is about us, he will leap instantly and post his rants, under your tender, loving gaze.

You mean like I'm overlooking you calling the Major an "ape" and ranting like a mad thing?
Goodbye Fenella.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Canary wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Canary wrote:

Goodbye Fenella.

Bye Canny.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 pm

To Canary @ CannaddaPink. lol! lol! afro afro

Canary, FG is one of my 'chix', I trust and respect her along with Syl and Mags, I doubt if you will ever command respect from anyone until your bitter hatred of real men is cured.
Blackie is a straight forward geeza I also trust.

So many on your forum members are asslickers who are using you cus they would not be able to cope/last elsewhere as nowhere else discusses knitting and women problems like the other effeminates SB and Bandy do.
Get some real hairy men on your forum Canary, you may enjoy them and even become friendly with them.

Bleedin eck, Canary has flipped, she is in serious need of a psychiatrist and an anger management counsellor.

Note to Canary - if you had not turned a blind eye to that effeminate lump of ******** Vils from banning me for such a 'weak written excuse' you would not still be licking you wounds after such a long time.

You lick your own wounds, others are asslickers, must leave a nasty taste, ewwweeee. lol! lol! lol!

Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 16, 2016 10:39 pm

As night follows day, this excitable ape has come sprinting to join in the fun & excitement  bounce  bounce  bounce and take a pop at me, for daring to permaban him last year.

Down, boy!! you excitable lil prick!

Starbold, you barked that BD was the only person left posting at my place, knowing damn well that I would REPLY.
My REPLY was that many others are there, posting every day, including 4 friends of yours, including Mags and Abs.
It's always YOU who brings up the subject of how busy my place is, as you did in this case and in every single case.

If you did not keep bringing up the subject of how busy my place is, I would not have to keep replying, Starbold, you repulsive lil mo-mo prick. up yours

Im replying here as my name is mentioned.  Yes I am a member of your forum canny and have said so many times. I am happy to be there and here. Its a lovely forum, and I enjoy it.

I have backed you when I think words are said that are unfair about you.

The same reason as I am going to mention about Major.

The words I have highlighted about Major are disgusting Canny. I know you both don't get on, fair enough, but I cant sit back and see words like that said about someone I like, and call a friend, no more than I would about you.

That said I will butt out now.

Oh the quote bits not working so it looks like I said the bit Canny did. Shocked

Im editing this as me and Major must've posted at the same time.  Major Vil has left forums, so its no point bringing him up again.  The members on Cannys forum are lovely people, I post alongside them and I like them all.  None are up Cannys bum, they post because they want to, same as we do here.

Please let this all drop now, its so silly to carry this on and on and on ...........
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Well I did wonder why you were calling the Major an ape Mags. Razz
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon May 16, 2016 10:54 pm

I feel for FG being embroiled in the middle of this planned conflict from Canary and openly apologise to her for such.

PS I must say that our super cool FG is a pleasure to read especially when she is under attack.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I feel for FG being embroiled in the middle of this planned conflict from Canary and openly apologise to her for such.

PS I must say that our super cool FG is a pleasure to read especially when she is under attack.

There's no need to apologise Major. I chose to post in this thread, and I'm responsible for my own posts. Smile
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue May 17, 2016 12:55 am

Fenella wrote:Well I did wonder why you were calling the Major an ape Mags. Razz

Laughing I messed up again Fen
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue May 17, 2016 9:05 am

I bet Canary dreamed of me last night.

Thank you Canary for the PM apologising to me about your unwarranted insults and name calling as you put it.

Twould be only right and fair to do the same to FG the owner of Munki.

Just put your jealousy to one side and things will work out Canary.

Good luck.

Rupert.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2