Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been biding my time with Fen until...

3 posters

Go down

I've been biding my time with Fen until... Empty I've been biding my time with Fen until...

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue May 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Her boat comes in lol!
The minute she banks the life insurance from her last gullible victim I'm moving in for the kill.
She has always wanted to trap me but snares and bear traps don't work with me as she now knows only too well but money speaks volumes lol.
Flash your cash Fen kiss cheesey

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I've been biding my time with Fen until... Empty Re: I've been biding my time with Fen until...

Post by Major Starbold Tue May 03, 2016 7:46 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Her boat comes in lol!
The minute she banks the life insurance from her last gullible victim I'm moving in for the kill.
She has always wanted to trap me but snares and bear traps don't work with me as she now knows only too well but money speaks volumes lol.

You'll be minus your meat and 2 veg when FG catches up with thee, BD. lol! lol! lol!
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I've been biding my time with Fen until... Empty Re: I've been biding my time with Fen until...

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue May 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

You'll be minus your meat and 2 veg when FG catches up with thee, BD. lol! lol! lol!

The day Fen gets me in bed MS will be a eye opener as I'm a Tranny lol! lol! lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed May 04, 2016 12:03 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

The day Fen gets me in bed MS will be a eye opener as I'm a Tranny lol! lol! lol!

That day will never arrive blackie. Cool
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed May 04, 2016 12:08 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

That day will never arrive blackie. Cool

It will kiss going

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down