Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

+6
magica
JL
Major Starbold
Brad
Fenella
Canary
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Lies & the lying liars who tell them".  - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by JL Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

magica wrote:Any help from who Major?

i had no help at the time, i've had help since but i didnt reopen it again.

JL
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

"Lies & the lying liars who tell them".  - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Major Starbold Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Cannot remember the forum, Fenella.

Stay away from anywhere he is as he is the lowest of the low and any mod or site owner who lets him get away with his vileness is just as bad as him.
That horse woman thing is a vile so and so.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Was 'Peace' Shines forum??????
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Was 'Peace' Shines forum??????

No Major. It was Lexi's and Lola's I think. I think it's still going - I've never been a member so I'm not sure.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:03 am

Ive already said on here

Am I invisible Major Shocked
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

I just cannot remember Magz. I am trying to get someone to jog my memory. I do not know Teeny.
I only have a vague recollection of the incident and it is not what you have said.
What did the SBS Forum stand for?
Geronimo ringz a bell.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

Major Starbold wrote:I just cannot remember Magz. I am trying to get someone to jog my memory. I do not know Teeny.
I only have a vague recollection of the incident and it is not what you have said.
Geronimo ringz a bell.

Teeny is Lexi Major.

SBS is Showbiz Spy.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 am

Thankz Fenella. Still mixed up, ah well.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:50 am

Canary wrote:Hi Bradders! cheeky wave halo Lovely bright day ain't it? Going out?

Personally I've no desire to get involved in any juvenile ''forum wars'' or slanging matches or anything like that. I've better things to do with my time. But it's still nice to at least have the CHOICE & freedom to respond publicly to any lies or insults directed at us. you lie you lie That's why I'm pleased about AM having this public section.

Hi, Canny.

Went to a Xmas party last night and got home around 3 am. Had a good time though..smooched the night away with a cracker of a bird who reminded me of Jean Simmons..the English actress of years ago.
What a beauty in every department. She stuck to me like glue all night and she asked me for my email address and phone number. Evidently she'd just broken off a relationship with her boyfriend. I gave her an email addie of the local undertakers for a laugh and the phone number was my local police station. Laughing

I never give away personal details to anyone at parties. Very Happy
I knew I'd never see her again so what the heck.

Yes, Canny, I agree that we don't want to become involved in too much slagging off on the forum but as you say, we do need this thread to let off steam when we feel it's necessary.

Brad
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 am

Major Starbold wrote:I just cannot remember Magz. I am trying to get someone to jog my memory. I do not know Teeny.
Geronimo ringz a bell.

I forget others wont know her name Major sorry. Ive always called her Teeny she used to be Tiny, and now is Lexi.

I dont Know Geronimo TBH. Anyway it was a loooong time ago Major - no worries sunny
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 am

Geronimo ringz a bell.

I was Geronimo on the forum you mention. I'm now Brad.
Glad someone remembers me. I was also on Claire's 'Toasted' forum
when she was getting all the aggro from a poster named Morningstarr.
It got really nasty in those days..someone even found out where Claire lived in Scotland
and photographed her house and put the photo on the forum. It all got extremely personal.

Mind you, Claire was no angel, she could dish out some stick when necessary but I got on
with her quite well. Anyway it's all in the past now and we've all moved on since then.
Brad
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 am

Geronimo= Brad, ya bugga. major
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 am

lol!

Is anyone else confused? scratch

Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am

Major Starbold wrote:Geronimo= Brad, ya bugga. major

Yep..I was Big Chief Geronimo in those days but when I joined A/Monkey I decided to
change my username..I'd upset quite a few people on SBS, mainly the trolls, and if they had tracked me down to A/Monkey there'd have been a continuation of the aggro so I made a clean break after I was permanently banned from SBS. What a load of c**ts they were on that forum.

Old Punk was one of my main targets..he was an obnoxious b***ard who thought he ruled the roost
until I brought him down to size.

Last edited by Brad on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Brad
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am

Brad wrote:

Yep..I was Big Chief Geronimo in those days but when I joined A/Monkey I decide to
change my username..I'd upset quite a few people on SBS and if they had tracked me down to A/Monkey there'd have been a continuation of the aggro so I made a clean break after I was permanently banned from SBS. What a load of c**ts they were on that forum.

I think I must have been banned from SBS by then - I don't remember Geronimo. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

Fenella wrote:
Brad wrote:

Yep..I was Big Chief Geronimo in those days but when I joined A/Monkey I decide to
change my username..I'd upset quite a few people on SBS and if they had tracked me down to A/Monkey there'd have been a continuation of the aggro so I made a clean break after I was permanently banned from SBS. What a load of c**ts they were on that forum.

I think I must have been banned from SBS by then - I don't remember Geronimo. Laughing

If you didn't remember Geronimo on SBS in those days Fen, you must have been banned as you say.
Smile
Brad
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by dolly Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 pm

It's all news to me as I wasn't on the forum... What a Face
dolly
dolly
Getting Riled

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Rollup says he doesn't talk about me on burbles, and he started a thread about me on there just to prove it. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Brad wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Brad wrote:

If you didn't remember Geronimo on SBS in those days Fen, you must have been banned as you say.
Smile

Was it after Utter and Trop became mods? I was banned by then I think.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 pm

I remember you Brad!! and the spats with old punk(he is a londoner)
thedelboy
thedelboy
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Fenella wrote:Rollup says he doesn't talk about me on burbles, and he started a thread about me on there just to prove it. Laughing

Speaking of lies and the liars who tell them....

I would like to dispel the myth oft spoken by Rollup/Jack that I called him human sh** and then deleted the post.

I NEVER deleted it....I called him human sh** and then went shopping. Razz

(I did have good reason to cal him it and it WAS in context with the conversation) so I make no apologies. x
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:Rollup says he doesn't talk about me on burbles, and he started a thread about me on there just to prove it. Laughing

Speaking of lies and the liars who tell them....

I would like to dispel the myth oft spoken by Rollup/Jack that I called him human sh** and then deleted the post.

I NEVER deleted it....I called him human sh** and then went shopping. Razz

(I did have good reason to cal him it and it WAS in context with the conversation) so I make no apologies. x

Oh he's a total liar - he never posts without telling a lie of some kind.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

He is a bit of a fantasist I think.

I also want to dispel the lie that I said I had tore up some ridiculous T shirt....I never said that even though it still gets repeated (by Jack and others) that I did 18 months later. Rolling Eyes
I actually said (as a joke) that I had a new duster, so every cloud has a silver lining.

This was in reaction to months of lies being spouted about me by T shirt sender...so once again no apology.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 am

Brad wrote:

Yep..I was Big Chief Geronimo in those days but when I joined A/Monkey I decided to
change my username..I'd upset quite a few people on SBS, mainly the trolls, and if they had tracked me down to A/Monkey there'd have been a continuation of the aggro so I made a clean break after I was permanently banned from SBS. What a load of c**ts they were on that forum.

Old Punk was one of my main targets..he was an obnoxious b***ard who thought he ruled the roost
until I brought him down to size.

Punk never knew when he was being wound up, baited, he was the easiest ever.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 am

thedelboy wrote:I remember you Brad!! and the spats with old punk(he is a londoner)

Yeah, I knew he was a Londoner, but he was an arrogant know all b***ard as well. He once changed my avatar with the help of someone on admin and replaced with it a picture of an SS officer in uniform. All because I told him that my ancestors came from the Black Forest in Germany.

He had a friend as well who was equally arrogant..can't recall his name off hand but his avatar was a pic of Bob Marley.

When I look back now I have a good laugh over the fact that he got so wound up over a few comments I made on a forum thread. He was instrumental in getting me perma banned in the end. He ran blubbing to admin that I was trolling him. I was, but he deserved it.
major
Brad
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next