Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I was just a young man and mommy was eeeing a black man...

Go down

When I was just a young man and mommy was eeeing a  black man... Empty When I was just a young man and mommy was eeeing a black man...

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Daddy came home and explained to me that no she wasn't as he had to take a job down pit to make ends meet.
No it isn't you at all so daddy said how do you know it isn't me when coming home as we all look the same until we have a bath.
I said I can tell the difference by your clothes daddy" He said how?
I said because he has a badge on his shirt that says Foreman"
Daddy laughed and told me not to worry about it as he would sort it all out that night if I came out and pointed out the bugger.
So I slept well that night and very next day we passed the same man so I said to Mommy " I saw the same black in the street today mommy"
She said " He isn't a black man Lee"
I said "he is Mommyi'm sure of it and she replied "No your daddy gave him a good hiding in thr pub last night and he only looks black because he's covered in bruises
for telling fibs about me LMAO.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

When I was just a young man and mommy was eeeing a  black man... Empty Re: When I was just a young man and mommy was eeeing a black man...

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Daddy came home and explained to me that no she wasn't as he had to take a job down pit to make ends meet.
No it isn't you at all so daddy said how do you know it isn't me when coming home as we all look the same until we have a bath.
I said I can tell the difference by your clothes daddy" He said how?
I said because he has a badge on his shirt that says Foreman"
Daddy laughed and told me not to worry about it as he would sort it all out that night if I came out and pointed out the bugger.
So I slept well that night and very next day we passed the same man so I said to Mommy " I saw the same black in the street today mommy"
She said " He isn't a black man Lee"
I said "he is Mommyi'm sure of it and she replied "No your daddy gave him a good hiding in thr pub last night and he only looks black because he's covered in bruises
for telling fibs about me LMAO.

I messed the end of that joke up as well as the Hong Kong news is finally being shown again right now with the latest news live,

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down