Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another daft conversation with my neighbour

Go down

Another daft conversation with my neighbour Empty Another daft conversation with my neighbour

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:01 am

She said "Have you got rats?
No idea what she's on about so she sais there have been scratching noises going on all night keeping me awake.
So I said "No that's my cats and anyway you need to get your back gate fixed as that slamming when it gets windy keeps me awake all night as well.
A while later she did get a new gate TRUE! Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another daft conversation with my neighbour Empty Re: Another daft conversation with my neighbour

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:She said "Have you got rats?
No idea what she's on about so she sais there have been scratching noises going on all night keeping me awake.
So I said "No that's my cats and anyway you need to get your back gate fixed as that slamming when it gets windy keeps me awake all night as well.

Another one "I said haven't you ever wondered why you'll never get burgled living here with all those fields behind us so it would be easy for them to rob us.
"Ive been thinking of charging you all a tenner a week to help with the dogs bills" LOL.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Another daft conversation with my neighbour Empty Re: Another daft conversation with my neighbour

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:24 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

Another one "I said haven't you ever wondered why you'll never get burgled living here  with all those fields behind us so it would be easy for them to rob us.
"Ive been thinking of charging you all a tenner a week to help with the dogs bills" LOL.

My dogs are quite laid back so don't bark unless they need to Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:32 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

Another one "I said haven't you ever wondered why you'll never get burgled living here  with all those fields behind us so it would be easy for them to rob us.

My dogs are quite laid back so don't bark unless they need to Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down