Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the truth is out at last Fen!

Go down

So the truth is out at last Fen! Empty So the truth is out at last Fen!

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 am

Why on earth didn't you tell us you were in the family way and it will be a bonny bouncing boy.
But who is the daddy?
We only met that once in the doorway of Marks and Sparks after closing time, I know you got rather carried away that night but surely not!
It doesn't bear thinking about Shocked

I blame Stoo for this tragedy in your life.
You cant go around having babies at your age. What kind of life would the poor little beggar have being raised by a Octogenarian?
No Fen, ask Stoo to cough up and get yourself to the clinic before it's to late babe kiss

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

So the truth is out at last Fen! Empty Re: So the truth is out at last Fen!

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:15 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:Why on earth didn't you tell us you were in the family way and it will be a bonny bouncing boy.
But who is the daddy?
We only met that once in the doorway of Marks and Sparks after closing time, I know you got rather carried away that night but surely not!
It doesn't bear thinking about Shocked

I blame Stoo for this tragedy in your life.
You cant go around having babies at your age. What kind of life would the poor little beggar have being raised by a Octogenarian?
No Fen, ask Stoo to cough up and get yourself to the clinic before it's to late babe kiss

Whatever you do now Fan please don't feel guilty about it as after all women of a certain age still have their womanly needs as you well know rotflmao no comment

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down