Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my did ou know threads again.

Go down

One of my did ou know threads again. Empty One of my did ou know threads again.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:46 am

A few centuries ago being found to be gay carried the death sentence for men but no-one then believed women could ever be lesbians so they
could indulge in all things a bit naughty and get away with it LOL TRUE!

Now they wear mens clothes and kiss on street corners dressed in overalls and braces to prove how butch they are MS.
I'm sure the Major has seen a good many of these people working as he does now in Coventry city Centre bumming for fags lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

One of my did ou know threads again. Empty Re: One of my did ou know threads again.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:A few centuries ago being found to be gay carried the death sentence for men but no-one then believed women could ever be lesbians so they

Now they wear mens clothes and kiss on street corners dressed in overalls and braces to prove how butch they are MS.
I'm sure the Major has seen a good many of these people working as he does now in Coventry city Centre bumming for fags lol!

Try to imagine how many worldwide familiar names would be dead now and unheard of ever if the laws hadn't been changed.
Hero worshipped in the media nowadays but classed as degenerates deserving the death penalty years ago TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

One of my did ou know threads again. Empty Re: One of my did ou know threads again.

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:A few centuries ago being found to be gay carried the death sentence for men but no-one then believed women could ever be lesbians so they

Imagine in the past the condemned women in the past being asked if they had any last requests before they were hung and they said "Yes I'd love to see Fanny again as she was my best friend LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down